Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Bluetonic wrote: »
    And any provisional finals.

As a Dublin holder we also got the League Final for free and for the two previous years we could have attended the League Final, even though we weren't in it. I don't know if this was extended to other county season ticket holders this year.

It was indeed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=1605&gclid=CMPCvK7l9KoCFZoT3wodbA0rAA

Check this out,as much as I would love to get a ticket there is no way in hell id pay these prices!!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

http://www.needaticket.ie/product_info.php?products_id=1605&gclid=CMPCvK7l9KoCFZoT3wodbA0rAA

Check this out,as much as I would love to get a ticket there is no way in hell id pay these prices!!

Gangsters

For the craic I had checked that site on Saturday to see the difference, Hogan/Cusack were €375 2 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Where the hell are they sourcing tickets to be able to tout them at that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Notorious rip-off tout site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Craptacular

Does anyone know if the league final is included in the number of games? We've Dublin season tickets but due to pregnancy and a new arrival missed the away league games and the Kildare game so we've 7 attended. We're fine if the league final doesn't count but if it does then we need 8 so we're screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

but1er wrote: »
    i will walk dublin for a ticket i will be on hill 16 for the final

i have sent the texts the emails outs

no point in moaning about it i spent 160 on tickets this year not missed one match gave up a holiday gave up oxegen to see dublin

it will be a struggle but i will get to the final somehow and will pay no matter what for a ticket

Hope you get one man, sounds like you defo deserve one!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Katie_Mac

but1er wrote: »
    i will walk dublin for a ticket i will be on hill 16 for the final

i have sent the texts the emails outs

no point in moaning about it i spent 160 on tickets this year not missed one match gave up a holiday gave up oxegen to see dublin

it will be a struggle but i will get to the final somehow and will pay no matter what for a ticket

160 euro like the rest of us. Oxygen and a holiday? And? .. If you were happier going to see the dubs then that shouldn't of been a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

well it was easy when ticketmaster got a few tickets and i qued and got me tickets happy days :)

but cheers i wont get up till i get one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Katie_Mac

Dont give up but dont be complaining about Stupid County board. This system sends the most possible people that are directly involved in the GAA to be attending the All Ireland. Of course a lot will miss out but thats how it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

alot of ticket threads popping up now, maybe the mods can merge them all together??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

dave107 wrote: »
    Hi could anyone tell me when Ticketmaster or Gaa,ie are putting the tickets on sale for the Final this year. Thanks ?

Or e-bay lol. Think they were going for 300 for last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

And the shíte begins also. A mate on another team told me earlier that one of his teammates is looking for three tickets and will probably get them as his father is heavily involved in the club. He has no intentions of going and is looking to sell them for as much as he can get. Sickening. Wonder how many people like that will try play tout and rip off genuine fans. If i'm getting rid of a ticket it's face value or best offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

And the shíte begins also. A mate on another team told me earlier that one of his teammates is looking for three tickets and will probably get them as his father is heavily involved in the club. He has no intentions of going and is looking to sell them for as much as he can get. Sickening. Wonder how many people like that will try play tout and rip off genuine fans. If i'm getting rid of a ticket it's face value or best offer.
    Best offer?? Sounds like tout talk to me!

bagsie been first for ur spare tickets please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Best offer?? Sounds like tout talk to me!

Best offer as in nearest price. I'd never charge anyone more than the price on the ticket.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    but1er

The 4 i should be getting are reserved for my 3 mates that go to all league and championship home and a majority of away games for the hurling and football from U21's to to seniors. And of course myself.

If i end up with any extra i'll be selling them on adverts.ie for face value with proof of a ticket stub from the quarters or earlier rounds. Only want to sell to genuine fans. I still keep all my stubs but i know most don't. However it would assure it's not someone jumping on board due to it being a final.

well mate ive not missed not one game this year from all league to all leinster and as i said earlyer gave up oxegen and a holiday for dublin

if you get any spare pm please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Best offer as in nearest price. I'd never charge anyone more than the price on the ticket.

The 4 i should be getting are reserved for my 3 mates that go to all league and championship home and a majority of away games for the hurling and football from U21's to to seniors. And of course myself.

If i end up with any extra i'll be selling them on adverts.ie for face value with proof of a ticket stub from the quarters or earlier rounds. Only want to sell to genuine fans. I still keep all my stubs but i know most don't. However it would assure it's not someone jumping on board due to it being a final.
    Sorry horse by no means trolling here, but I just can't get my head around your "best offer as in nearest price" line. The best interpretation I can come up with is as many euro under but not one over sort of auction. If so much kudos to you, it really is above and beyond the call of duty.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

And the shíte begins also. A mate on another team told me earlier that one of his teammates is looking for three tickets and will probably get them as his father is heavily involved in the club. He has no intentions of going and is looking to sell them for as much as he can get. Sickening.
    Get the seat numbers and report him to the GAA if that's his attitude. His club won't be too pleased if they lose their allocation of future AI final tickets because of him. Pretty sure they punish clubs if it's found some of their tickets have gone to touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭howiya

Temp Barry wrote: »
    There are plenty of clubs around the country that charge an admin fee for tickets they distribute. Usually around €2 per ticket I think.

Was thinking of running it by our club. Would bring in a small bit of extra revenue

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

howiya wrote: »
    Was thinking of running it by our club. Would bring in a small bit of extra revenue
    Don't agree with that, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭howiya

Don't agree with that, to be honest.

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Rocksteadykk

Ticket prices are scandalous anyway...I just paid 80 euro for a ticket! Dunno why they're gone up by a tenner this year? Double the price of the semi final tickets. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Ticket prices are scandalous anyway...I just paid 80 euro for a ticket! Dunno why they're gone up by a tenner this year? Double the price of the semi final tickets. :mad:
    Jaysus, you can never win!

The semi tickets were reduced as were other games under central control but as a counter balance the final tickets were risen. So that's exactly why it happened.

Not to mention that the final tickets are the same price now for years(since the euro came in if I remember rightly) , despite the Celtic tiger in the meantime when they could have easily asked for five or ten % extra per year.

Anyhow, the prices I don't find wrong. It's the flat pricing regardless of whether you have an abysmal seat or a seat where you can actually see the game properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 liveforhurling

desperately looking for two stand tickets for sunday, can anyone help PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

Jaysus, you can never win!

The semi tickets were reduced as were other games under central control but as a counter balance the final tickets were risen. So that's exactly why it happened.

Not to mention that the final tickets are the same price now for years(since the euro came in if I remember rightly) , despite the Celtic tiger in the meantime when they could have easily asked for five or ten % extra per year.
    QUOTE]

I agree completely with this. I paid Eur10 for my semi final ticket and I dont think I paid more than Eur20 for any match so far this year. I dont mind paying Eur45 for my Hill ticket for the final, I will be just happy to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭radiat

what do you reckon are the chances of me picking up a single ticket on the day? I'm a neutral supporter in dublin and would go along if i could pick one up. If dublin weren't playiing i'd say i'd get one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

How many ticket threads do we need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Koltashe

Ha ha I checked them yesterday and the Hill was 350 today its gone up to 400... Someone will be making a good bit of money on them tickets...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Anyones season tickets arrive for the Hurling final yet?
    Still section 306 like all year??

Advertisement