Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Final Tickets? *** Mod Note Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ah well if its just the one then, make sure you tell them its just the one. No problem!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

In other years when Kerry got to the All Ireland the county board charges an extra 10 euro on top of the price of the ticket,your name gets entered into a draw for a car and all money raised goes to the Kerry team training fund,how much are tickets for this years All Ireland finals??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,529 ✭✭✭Speak Now

In other years when Kerry got to the All Ireland the county board charges an extra 10 euro on top of the price of the ticket,your name gets entered into a draw for a car and all money raised goes to the Kerry team training fund,how much are tickets for this years All Ireland finals??

This years final is an extra €10 euro...€80 for stand.
    Not sure about the hill, probably extra €5 on last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hanleyc2

If i end up with any extra i'll be selling them on adverts.ie for face value with proof of a ticket stub from the quarters or earlier rounds. Only want to sell to genuine fans. I still keep all my stubs but i know most don't. However it would assure it's not someone jumping on board due to it being a final.

@Horseboxo

If you get any spares and are selling them I think I have all stubs/ticket master receipts for all the championship games, except the Leinster Semi as I was away for that one. PM if you do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

If anybody has a spare two tickets to the hurling final il drive anywhere to collect them. Have the semi final stub at home somewhere and could prob dig out some others from during the year in the boxes from my old house (moved 3 months ago so couldn't get club tickets)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mod Note:

This is to the be the only thread looking for All Ireland Tickets, any other threads will be deleted. I don't condone the selling of tickets on boards and would recommend either adverts.ie or toutless.com for tickets, but if you feel you must post on here for a ticket, do it here.

Also, anyone looking for above face value for a ticket will be banned for 1 day for each euro over the asking price they are looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭enoughtaken

i have a premium hurling final ticket that i am looking for a straight swap for a premium football final ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 8,529 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Hurling ticket arrived in post today, lower cusack section 304.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nice, must race home to check the post, heard a few are in 406, which is at the very back, wouldn't fancy that myself but I'll take what I'm given for this match !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Is there any point reporting needaticket.ie to some sort of authority or are they technically not breaking the law?

• Advertisement

Is there any point reporting needaticket.ie to some sort of authority or are they technically not breaking the law?
    Was gonna ask if anybody had any success with these in the past? Desperatly seeking 2 tickets and thinking of going with these guys coz If I don't get them before the day I wanna travel home with my mum to kk to watch the match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Daz_07

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Was gonna ask if anybody had any success with these in the past? Desperatly seeking 2 tickets and thinking of going with these guys coz If I don't get them before the day I wanna travel home with my mum to kk to watch the match

I wudnt use this crowd. They sell the tickets and bill you before they even have them in hand, and just refund you the money if they're unable to get them, which offers no security or gaurantees for you if your going to travel up. Notoriously poor service, actually think theres a few threads on this giving out about them... Im sure a few people have got the tickets they wanted from them but 2 tickets costing €800+ is too much to be take a gamble on imo...

Daz_07 wrote: »

I wudnt use this crowd. They sell the tickets and bill you before they even have them in hand, and just refund you the money if they're unable to get them, which offers no security or gaurantees for you if your going to travel up. Notoriously poor service, actually think theres a few threads on this giving out about them... Im sure a few people have got the tickets they wanted from them but 2 tickets costing €800+ is too much to be take a gamble on imo...

Ah ok, I'm finding it so difficult to get my hands on a pair I'm almost tempted to try them.. Will hold out a bit longer and hope the gaa gods smile on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

im feeling a liveline phonecall coming up tbh

i am truely sick to my stomach with.... give me a nice word to describe a tout anyone??

i flick through this and see tickets going for 800 euro???

i am hoping anyone who sells tickets for over the normal prices.Die's a horrible death which is very painfully and slow one

thats how upset i am that ive watched dublin non stop since im 10. i am only 19 now and ive been going the hill since im 15 been there every year and dont miss games unless something serious happens only get them through ticketmaster and look not even 10.000 not even 1.000 go on sale to us PUBLIC

rant over...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Buy a season ticket, if everybody did there would be no need for this tout rubbish.

It's annoying seeing people complain about tickets when they probably haven't attended more than 5 games this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

ive not missed 1 this year excuse you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

ive not missed 1 this year excuse you

Why didn't you get a season ticket then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

padd b1975 wrote: »

Sorry horse by no means trolling here, but I just can't get my head around your "best offer as in nearest price" line. The best interpretation I can come up with is as many euro under but not one over sort of auction. If so much kudos to you, it really is above and beyond the call of duty.

Just to clarify my original comment where I said I would sell for face value or nearest offer as I've received a good few pm's asking bout tickets. I was just talking bout in general based on past actions. Where I have sold for no more than face value or taken nearest offer to face value on the day as I didn't want to risk not making anything back on the full price I paid. For both the Leinster final and QF rounds I ended up giving away a spare ticket for free as I couldn't get rid of them. Amazing the turn around in demand from the fairweather fans. Guess the Tyrone game was just too wet a night for them.

Oh yeah and I most likely won't have any extra tickets for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

I got 3 Hill 16 tickets. I'm looking to swap each of the Hill 16 ticket + €40 cash for a stand ticket.

Let me know if you're interested in this swap and please location of stnad ticket.

I got 3 Hill 16 tickets. I'm looking to swap each of the Hill 16 ticket + €40 cash for a stand ticket.

Let me know if you're interested in this swap and please location of stnad ticket.

Sorry cant be of help id kill for any sort of ticket, seems a scramble is the mild way of putting the search for tickets now!
    If you do decide to sell 1 of your tickets id bite your hand off for it...

Heard today the dublin allocation of tickets was only 8000 in total! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

I might have stand tickets il know in the next couple of days il keep you posted

Ah ok, I'm finding it so difficult to get my hands on a pair I'm almost tempted to try them.. Will hold out a bit longer and hope the gaa gods smile on me!

Think we're all in the same boat tickets are like golddust. I have people the length and breadth of the country looking out for tickets for me but as its fairly unlikely I'll get one I plan on just going in and around croker at 9am on the morning and hoping i come across someone selling a ticket for less than my bank balance at the time!

2 tickets seated together will be even more difficult tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Joekers wrote: »
    I might have stand tickets il know in the next couple of days il keep you posted

Hi Joekers, I'll send you a PM with my mobile - you get a quicker response texting me!! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭maximalistic

I'm desperately looking for a hill ticket (or two). I'm a genuine fan from Kilkenny. if anyone gets any spares dont hesitate to pm me. thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

I heard this morning that my club in Dublin may only be getting 20 tickets. Surely thats too low?

Also, I have an uncle in Waterford. If every county gets tickets would I nearly be better off asking him to get me a ticket from his club?

Daz_07 wrote: »

Think we're all in the same boat tickets are like golddust. I have people the length and breadth of the country looking out for tickets for me but as its fairly unlikely I'll get one I plan on just going in and around croker at 9am on the morning and hoping i come across someone selling a ticket for less than my bank balance at the time!

2 tickets seated together will be even more difficult tho!
    Oh I know! Just I've taken my mum to as many as the matches as she was able for and the rest I've gone on my own but I wouldn't go on my own for the final after watching most of the season with her, I know one thing on her bucket list is an AL final with kk with me by her side, as much as I want a ticket, being with my mum to watch it comes first and if that means at home so be it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Back page of the Evening Herald is saying that Dublin are only receiving an allocation of 8000 tickets, surely that can't be right?

I've gotten my tickets through my club and haven't missed a championship match yet and been to most of league games but seriously worried about not getting a ticket now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I thought they would get a bit more given they are also in the minor final but not too much more.

I saw a breakout recently and the competing counties allocation is small enough.

Every club in the country gets 2 tickets, Inter county player get 2 each also. Then there are sponsors, season tickets, past presidents etc.

More should probably go to competing counties but I think if you pester enough people you will get 1, probably on the saturday or the sunday.

People sometimes get more than 1 from different sources and then try to offload extras on the day. Best of luck with it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

I have one hill 16 ticket for Dublin v Kerry. I am looking to swap it for 2 tickets for any other area in croker that day. You will get my hill 16 ticket PLUS the cash adjustment.

Basically i am looking for someone who has two, and their spouse (or whoever the second was for) can't go. IF this person wants to go to the hill instead they can have my hill 16 ticket and i will pay the difference.

Should i not be able to get a deal, then i will go to the hill by myself (and a few thousand strangers :p )

THIS TICKET IS NOT FOR SALE!!!! DO NOT PM OR POST LOOKING TO BUY IT!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Deemol

Hey looking for a stand ticket for my future father in law. He is a huge Tipp fan living in Clare. He has been to all Tipp games and a few Clare ones this year even went to see Tipp train this week. It would be great if i could get him a ticket and if possible one for his friend but mainly one for him.
    Thanks

Advertisement