Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Going to see One Day tonight...really excited about it because I'm reading the book as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Aoibheann wrote: »
    You must post a pic of the dress, dying to see how it turned out. Trying to convince my mother to make me one for Trinity Ball next year! :D

I'll post a pic after the debs! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I've spent the last little while messing with my make-up, trying out different looks and stuff. It's quite therapeutic actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Turns out 'Run' by George Strait, which I've been obsessed with for weeks, is really easy to play on guitar & also remarkably within my range. I think this one's gonna be my new party piece. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Sitting in my brand new house....and it's AWESOME!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Made it home from the city centre by myself tonight, as going from club to club was getting a bit tedious. Yay independence! Had a great day in the city looking at things, and last night was fun too.

Now to rest up for tomorrow's scavenger hunt.... Amsterdam, I am very excite.

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Sitting in my brand new house....and it's AWESOME!!
    YAY! Do I have my own drawer yet? :p

Skintwin wrote: »
    YAY! Do I have my own drawer yet? :p

You'll be waiting! :P

You'll be waiting! :P
    But you said!!
    Ok, half a drawer?
    Just enough space for a pair of emergency night out pj's, a toothbrush and a top?

But you said!!
    Ok, half a drawer?
    Just enough space for a pair of emergency night out pj's, a toothbrush and a top?

We'll see! You can (maybe) have a hanger. Before the lads got here I made sure to rob a load of hangers outta their wardrobes...

• Advertisement

We'll see! You can (maybe) have a hanger. Before the lads got here I made sure to rob a load of hangers outta their wardrobes...
    You're some woman for one woman!
    What we need to do is make friends with someone who works in Penney's, I've officially run out of hangers. As in, everything is two tops to one hanger, 4 or 5 if I'm REALLY stuck!

The awesome moment when your landlord calls over and gives you back money because he's decided to charge you less for the first week coz college hasn't started yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Booked my tickets to visit my friend in London this morning. Can't wait! I've never been to London before, so this will be great! And I got a free tv at work yesterday.

And no aaaaarrrrghhhhss that I can think of :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Just moved into my new place in Limerick! Broadband, nice flatmate, food...what more do you want. Would this be an apt time to say yurrrrrt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Just moved into my new place in Limerick! Broadband, nice flatmate, food...what more do you want. Would this be an apt time to say yurrrrrt?

When do UL/Lit start? Seems everyone's moving down early compared to UCC/Cit...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Moved into my place in Waterford. So happy to have my own place again, and I'm living with my boyfriend and one of my best friends :)

Ricky91t wrote: »
    When do UL/Lit start? Seems everyone's moving down early compared to UCC/Cit...
    UL orientation for undergrads starts from Wednesday, lectures are from tomorrow week (5th September)

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Definitely an apt time to say yurrrt!
    Whereabouts did you move into?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lazy day on the couch with lots of tea, a packet of biscuits and Stuart Little <3

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

When do UL/Lit start?
    LIT starts on the 12th (for registration, I don't think lectures commence until the week after). That said, I seem to be the only one around here going to LIT...
    Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617
    Although, I recall one or two people on the LIT forum talking about courses so perhaps I won't be alone :3

Although, just so there can be yaah's from this post... 2 more weeks to go \o/

• Advertisement

Nice family day with a huge dinner for my dad's birthday, grandparents over, good wine and a relaxing cup of tea. :D

Also, City won. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Gonna be living in Dublin from next April, I don't know whether any of my friends will also be there, but it'll be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Fun-filled family weekend (heh, I only ever say things like that at Christmas). I'm also not even bothered about tomorrow being Monday seeing as the new school year is still new enough to be interesting and surprise me. I give it another week...Also, the stuff I've been worrying about is still there but I've kinda realised that being chilled out about it actually does benefit the situation a lot more than crazy anxiety. It'll be grand...*breathes*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Back from Croker, All Ireland final here we come.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

After developing my first roll of film!

Everything looks ok :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So after having a day with lots of unnecessary thinking involved, I've come to a decision whereby i really don't care what other people think especially peeps I'll prob never see again.. I'm so vague lately :) But meh, have to stay positive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Namlub wrote: »
    School :(

College !!! :D

Also going away to dublin for a weekend in two weeks!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I hate being all soppy but I love, love, love my boyfriend so much. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Definitely an apt time to say yurrrt!
    Whereabouts did you move into?
    Parkview Hall. Flatmates are lovely. We all had a barbeque this evening and I got to have a chat with them all which was great. Also got to go around the area a bit, really enjoying myself so far. Couldn't be happier :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

It's quite a poor yaah,but ive finally hit the level cap in WoW and can really get into the content of it.The sheer amount of fluff at the late stages is amazing

Advertisement