Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

Nice family day with a huge dinner for my dad's birthday, grandparents over, good wine and a relaxing cup of tea. :D

Also, City won. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Gonna be living in Dublin from next April, I don't know whether any of my friends will also be there, but it'll be fun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Fun-filled family weekend (heh, I only ever say things like that at Christmas). I'm also not even bothered about tomorrow being Monday seeing as the new school year is still new enough to be interesting and surprise me. I give it another week...Also, the stuff I've been worrying about is still there but I've kinda realised that being chilled out about it actually does benefit the situation a lot more than crazy anxiety. It'll be grand...*breathes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Back from Croker, All Ireland final here we come.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

After developing my first roll of film!

Everything looks ok :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So after having a day with lots of unnecessary thinking involved, I've come to a decision whereby i really don't care what other people think especially peeps I'll prob never see again.. I'm so vague lately :) But meh, have to stay positive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Namlub wrote: »
    School :(

College !!! :D

Also going away to dublin for a weekend in two weeks!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I hate being all soppy but I love, love, love my boyfriend so much. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Skintwin wrote: »
    Definitely an apt time to say yurrrt!
    Whereabouts did you move into?
    Parkview Hall. Flatmates are lovely. We all had a barbeque this evening and I got to have a chat with them all which was great. Also got to go around the area a bit, really enjoying myself so far. Couldn't be happier :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

It's quite a poor yaah,but ive finally hit the level cap in WoW and can really get into the content of it.The sheer amount of fluff at the late stages is amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

It's quite a poor yaah,but ive finally hit the level cap in WoW and can really get into the content of it.The sheer amount of fluff at the late stages is amazing

Someone else who plays WoW here? :eek:

Out of curiosity, what realm are you on? I'm currently playing on Moonglade-Horde (and a little bit on Turalyon-Alliance :P), although I'm not renewing my subscription when it ends in September, it seems that my original break from the game didn't really serve to make the game any less boring but at least I'll have a little more money as a result :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Robby91 wrote: »
    Someone else who plays WoW here? :eek:

Out of curiosity, what realm are you on? I'm currently playing on Moonglade-Horde (and a little bit on Turalyon-Alliance :P), although I'm not renewing my subscription when it ends in September, it seems that my original break from the game didn't really serve to make the game any less boring but at least I'll have a little more money as a result :)

Night Elf Druid on Aerie Peak.I'll probably do the same my sub runs until the end of september and i doubt i'll be renewing it in term time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Pending unemployment.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Starting orientation guide training in the morning...yurrrrt :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Flashbacks of Bring Me The Horizon. Dont think I've been so happy in ages.

Fúcking love music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Lazy day on the couch with lots of tea, a packet of biscuits and Stuart Little <3
    I REALLY hope that's not your nick for the boyfriend ... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Starting orientation guide training in the morning...yurrrrt :D

I did that for UCC, you'll have a lot of fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Xanex :cool: Loviiiiiiiiiin it :D and for the first time in about 6 weeks I feel ok :D Fair enough my ex and I are fully over but at least now I know what I have to battle. Also...I'm free from men :cool: No more stress for meeeee :D Dont get me wrong...I feel bad for the sh*tty stunt I pulled...but if I hadnt pulled it I wouldnt be recovering. Life is gonna be oaksies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Found €100 I forgot about in an old wallet, can now afford a new 'puter :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

My uni halls has a facebook page and I found one of my hall's neighbours in it (Swear, I'm not a stalker :pac:) and he added me.. This has made me less scared about the whole thing.. Oh yeah, and he's hot! :P

I'm also 4th in C&H's fantasy football league! :pac:

• Advertisement

Think I'm having a nervous breakdown over a maths question... I knew my period of relative sanity was lasting too long...Also this back to school malarkey is fairly tiring, I was only in the door five minutes before I fell asleep. And I'm last in the C&H Fantasy Football League. I thought I had Rooney as my captain but it turns out I don't have him at all, ooops.

It's a hard knock life for us...indeed.

Heeeeey this is yaaaaaaahhhhh. This day cannot get any worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

AHFNFIBVFIWBVKJSBVB :O :O
    I have just gotten amazing news, I had an amazing day, and now something amazing has happened :D

Excuse me while I go run around in jubilant circles :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Finally getting my new bedroom in order!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I got the insurance for my car and I'm going to Tipp to collect it tomorrow:D

And I just brought home my debs dress from the dressmaker and it's amazing:eek: I'm so excited to wear it on Thursday I can hardly contain myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Good weekend was had. Saw Laidback Luke on friday, Ireland V England on saturday and Afrojack on saturday night.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Successfully cross processed a roll of Colour Film with B&W Chems :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

seanbmc wrote: »
    Good weekend was had. Saw Laidback Luke on friday, Ireland V England on saturday and Afrojack on saturday night.

:D

That was a good weekend :O
    Where was AfrojacK?

Starting as an orientation guide tomorrow!

A bit terrified of showing the post grads around though... :(

MarkD09 wrote: »
    That was a good weekend :O
    Where was AfrojacK?

Up in Port Rush, was so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Got an email back from DIT about fees. Apparently I only have to pay the registration fee now, and will be invoiced for tuition fees at some point in October. So takes some of the pressure off that I don't have to pay the full whack right now.

• Advertisement

Got an email back from DIT about fees. Apparently I only have to pay the registration fee now, and will be invoiced for tuition fees at some point in October. So takes some of the pressure off that I don't have to pay the full whack right now.

They should be able to organise it for you to pay half of the registration fee now and half before the second semester too, if that would help? I'm doing it in UL...just had to email the fees office and explain what i wanted to do and they're just sending out a second bank giro after Christmas, so it really took the pressure off.

(That's a bit of a yeaaahhhh innit?) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My boyfriend bought me 3 packs of Salt & Vinegar Discos. After the week I've had you have no idea how happy this has made me :D:D:D

The Lodge is officially open again!! €5 before 12, and €7 after, but the price of drinks should (hopefully) be coming down! (If they haven't lowered them already)

I feel that it is now an apt time to yurt. So, YURRRT

(Sorry for double posting, I just remembered!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

They should be able to organise it for you to pay half of the registration fee now and half before the second semester too, if that would help? I'm doing it in UL...just had to email the fees office and explain what i wanted to do and they're just sending out a second bank giro after Christmas, so it really took the pressure off.

(That's a bit of a yeaaahhhh innit?) :cool:

Yeah as far as I know I can pay half the reg fee now too. I'm going to ring them again in the morning to figure it all out too! Also the tuition fees are nowhere near as expensive as I thought, god bless it being a DIT as opposed to a university! Also need to find out when I've to go in to buy my knives/uniform. I also found out when I'm in for orientation, first day is September 14th. I'm starting to get seriously excited now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just watched the royal edinburgh military tattoo with my dad and there was a black pony brought in at one point Cruachan III but he is a Lance corporal and outranked his handler.

I've no idea but this made me laugh and now I'm in a great mood.The shame of being outranked but a teeny tiny horse!:D

argylls-museum-cruachan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Yeah as far as I know I can pay half the reg fee now too. I'm going to ring them again in the morning to figure it all out too! Also the tuition fees are nowhere near as expensive as I thought, god bless it being a DIT as opposed to a university! Also need to find out when I've to go in to buy my knives/uniform. I also found out when I'm in for orientation, first day is September 14th. I'm starting to get seriously excited now :)
    My friend started Culinary Arts in DIT last year and loves it, I'm sure you will too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Also need to find out when I've to go in to buy my knives/uniform.

You need knives for your course? Don't even tell me what it is, it sounds ridiculously cool. All I need is a protractor and a laptop, which sucks in comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Just one week left to college :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The Lodge is officially open again!! €5 before 12, and €7 after, but the price of drinks should (hopefully) be coming down! (If they haven't lowered them already) )

Back in my day we never had to pay to get in....OR BUY DRINKS!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Counting down the days till I can get back to college. 12 days till I move back to Cork. 17 days till registration. 20 days till lectures begin and I can start my life again from scratch. Beaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Loving Limerick so far! Independent living sounded daunting but it's actually pretty easy going. Week's shopping was less than 20 euro so I'm happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

6a00d8341c071153ef00e54f229e2d8833-800wi.jpg

I decided to resist time honoured tradition of thankswhoring spammy thread and instead go with a mere modest post.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Orientation tomorrow! Bring it onnnnnn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

To counteract my angry interrailling posts...:P We SWAM across Lake Bled yesterday to get to the island (think you're supposed to get a boat :D)...

private-apartments-lake-bled-balkan-1.DGA.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

The grad last night was claaaaasss. Like just pure unreal from what I can remember (fml with regards that!). Woke up in someone's house though and totes confused but they're sound so it's grand :) YAY.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Mmmm, the smell of new books and exam papers!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Back in my day we never had to pay to get in....OR BUY DRINKS!!

Who said we need to buy drinks? I'm putting naggins places... :p

To counteract my angry interrailling posts...:P We SWAM across Lake Bled yesterday to get to the island (think you're supposed to get a boat :D)...

Lake Bled in Slovenia?
    It looks amazing in the summer, but it was AMAZING in winter...we passed it every day to go on the top of Mnount Vogel to go skiing... :)

Life is alright right now. :) Although I could probably be doing something more productive than having staring competitions with the cows in the field next door (they just don't quit), and I do have a rather sizable amount of homework to get through, but I'm fairly graaaand at the moment. Yay for contentment!

That looks gorgeous :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement