Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ricky91t wrote: »
    I love the independence too.

But today while trying to make myself a sandwich I managed to break the corned beaf(Spam) can and had to cut it open with a knife, and even then I had to use a spoon to dig it out. I'm gonna' be doomed when I get back to college :pac:

We all cook on a different night in our gaff, it's awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    We all cook on a different night in our gaff, it's awesome!

Aw we used to do that when I was in second year; we used to do a big fancy dinner once a week as well (well not really fancy food, just like putting on a tablecloth and having napkins and all :P) Was good craic!

I'm going up to Belfast tomorrow :D Never been before so I'm really looking forward to it! One of my friends lives up there too so I get to see her as well yay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Blackberry pie is in the oven smells awesome, it also looks pretty decent for the first pie I've made that has a top on it and it looks good too. I even made little leaf type things to put on top. :cool:

/wild Friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

Wooo I got Halls...... might be on to something with this being civil lark :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Got the job in Penneys!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Start tomorrow at 10! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Moving tomorrow :D (Sunday)

I haven't packed anything yet though, LOL. I'm such a failure at preparation, oh well. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

I've walked around the airport quoting random lines from Warhammer 40k:Space Marines.
    Felt like a tool, till one guy walking past muttered "Kill the heretics"

awww%20yeah.jpg

BROTHER IN ARMS!

Can't wait to go out with the girls from work tomorrow, it's been aaaaaaaaaaaages!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I've decided I'm going to learn to swim this (academic)year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My sister just got fcuked out of it for spending €35 on Justin Bieber perfume :cool: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My sister just got fcuked out of it for spending €35 on Justin Bieber perfume :cool: :D

Pre-pubescent sweat in a bottle?

Because it was so cheap and she didn't buy both your parents and yourself a bottle of it, surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Its X Factor night! I've been looking forward to this all day :D

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Pre-pubescent sweat in a bottle?

Yep! It smells like shiiiiite!
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Because it was so cheap and she didn't buy both your parents and yourself a bottle of it, surely?

Don't cha know it :cool: I'm actually crying she didnt buy me a bottle for myself. Infact...I think my heart just broke into a billion pieces :(

:pac:

Dancing aroind my room getting ready to go out with the girls(and boy) from work :)

Tonight should hopefully be a good night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

I'm flying home for the winter! Grove Island, how I've missed thee :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

My dad always told me "The only thing ignorant people understand is further ignorance" and okay until the other day I always thought that was stupid and harsh and just being rude for the sake of being rude, but thats just the kinda man he is..
    Anyhow one my besties was being annoying to me lately for no good reason, like distancing herself from me and crap like that, so yesterday instead of waiting for her to walk (halfway) home with, I just left myself while she was ignoring me. What happens next? An hour later she texts me asking to meet up to watch the peeps go in for the debs, and she was super nice to me all that time.
    So <3

Also, if anyone happens to be awake at half 2 tonight looking for something to do, please switch over to RTE 1 and watch the film Barry Lyndon. My dads in it :pac: He plays the non speaking, insignificant, uncredited guy on a horse :P Have it recorded coz its not available to watch online I dont think, and I really wanna see 20 something yr old dad :p
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Lyndon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Weighed myself for the first time in like three months today and I've lost half a stone. Wut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I feel so much better today, what a relief. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11 ConorFYG

ConorFYG wrote: »
    "You have been asked to attend training for the Cork City development squad on Saturday. Please confirm f you can attend."

Finally, some progress.

This morning went well. It was a fantastic experience, if nothing else.

:)

My fave cousin came up and we had a bit of a party and it was fun to see her before I leave :) She's gonna come visit though so it's ok :D

Today was awesome. :D

Tonight was my first time in the button factory since the last boards beers I was at. Memories <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Strepsils are the BEST.THINGS.EVER
    Take that cold :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Got complimented on my hair! :cool:

I put on a black work pants that I hadn't worn since Christmas eve (exact, I know) yesterday, to find that it was MEHUSIVE on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I had a brilliant day in Belfast yesterday! Seriously thinking of moving up there next year :) It's lovely, especially Queens! I'm never going to leave college apparently :P And it was great seeing two friends who I hadn't met up with in a while as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I haven't worn underpants all day. Liberation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Assembly tomorrow. So nervous and excited and sicky and aaahhh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Assembly tomorrow. So nervous and excited and sicky and aaahhh.
    Same here. What the hell is assembly anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

I <3 DUBLIN!!!

I <3 DUBLIN!!!

Place is a shíthole.

Music channels that i don't have as part of my sky package have magically started working...COULD. NOT. BE. MORE. EXCITED.
    <3 Kerrang! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Skintwin wrote: »
    Music channels that i don't have as part of my sky package have magically started working...COULD. NOT. BE. MORE. EXCITED.

I thought that it was just me!! Have you got Nat Geo and all them now too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Skintwin wrote: »
    Seriously? The one day our satellite breaks...

Finally saw The Inbetweeners Movie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Worth shelling out for?

Back to heroic status :D
    Cydoniac wrote: »
    Worth shelling out for?
    COURSE IT IS :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Worth shelling out for?

Nah, it's a typical "Lads holiday" sort of film, nothing special. Seemed more like a drawn out, watered down episode than a movie to me.

• Advertisement

Nah, it's a typical "Lads holiday" sort of film, nothing special. Seemed more like a drawn out, watered down episode than a movie to me.
    2mw7ct2-710410.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I really enjoyed the Inbetweeners movie! There were a few bits that were just awkwardly drawn out (like them dancing in the deserted nightclub for about 3 minutes - was hilarious at first, but got a little weary), but overall it was brilliant!!

So far, so good, in that I have no pain in my wonderful* teeth

(*I'm trying to placate them...)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

I HAVE WOOLY SOCKS :D I also have a big poofy winter jacket and it is so comfy.

Eeeeeeeeep moving back to Cork tomorrow :D Also my house is awesome! Cept for the couches but I'll live! Mon college! :D

People are giving out free Red Bull in the courtyard in college...3 cans so far! YURT. :D:cool:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

College registration over and done with. I also got a curry Pot Noodle in one of the bags of free stuff they gave out, which is exactly what I wanted tbh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Everything seems to be going along so smoothly that I'm just waiting for it all to backfire...Worry flavour of the moment is sorted out, plans made for impending fun, curiosity and excitement over results (hehehe etc.), I completely winged my Irish test and I don't think I did too badly, C territory like and I love this school year so much so far, I haven't had a bad day yet. These are the good times, the ones you remember when you're in bad form. :) Happy days for now.

The chinese down the road from me does the most epic snack box. I got 1 spring roll, 1 spare rib, 3 chicken ball, chips, rice, curry sauce and a can of 7up for €6.50. So stuffed now though. But major nom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

After an awkwardly long stint without internet and a battle to get it in.I'm in bed in my college place,with 2mb peerless broadband:D and I'm so happy to be back in college it's amazing

• Advertisement
Advertisement