Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Are you quoting Fight Club :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

how do you start a thread anonymously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

stephen_n wrote: »
    The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club

Got any soap?

fight_club.png
    allydylan wrote: »
    how do you start a thread anonymously?

Log out, hit new thread, fill out capcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Just finished 500 days of summer, god my whole life is that movie. Girls are stupid and annoying :(:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Furniture aside - half of the contents of my room was removed. I can see the floor O.o

It's nice to have decluttered. Amazing the amount of sh'te one hangs on to.
    No less than 4 hot water bottles. Not including the misc microwave gel and buckwheat packs.

Found baby's first picture under the wardrobe (daisy as a 10 week old scrap of a puppy, the day she arrived) le cute.

I love sorting stuff. Great memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Just finished 500 days of summer, god my whole life is that movie. Girls are stupid and annoying :(:P

Heyyyyy:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭I_am_LOST

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There is only ever one answer to the "Should I finish the bottle of wine?" question. :pac:

There is only ever one answer to the "Should I finish the bottle of wine?" question. :pac:
    Yes - shall I stop then, or open another? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Aishae wrote: »

Q: above.

A: Which one... Even if they're all €5 Tesco brands, the choice can be hard to make :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I don't have another bottle of wine in the apartment - the only other booze I have is M&S Belgian wheat beer, bought out of curiosity after seeing it mentioned in a thread on the Beer/Wine/Spirits forum.

Since I've moved into the new place, I'm trying not to buy too much stuff that's bad for me, but the old reliables of good wine, good beer and strong dark chocolate are proving hard to resist! :pac: It's actually kinda funny, my fridge at the moment is all fruit and veg, with the ends of a bottle of rosé, my beer and a jar of organic crunchy peanut butter being the only exceptions.

I think I have a really high alcohol tolerance

I don't have another bottle of wine in the apartment - the only other booze I have is M&S Belgian wheat beer, bought out of curiosity after seeing it mentioned in a thread on the Beer/Wine/Spirits forum.

Since I've moved into the new place, I'm trying not to buy too much stuff that's bad for me, but the old reliables of good wine, good beer and strong dark chocolate are proving hard to resist! :pac: It's actually kinda funny, my fridge at the moment is all fruit and veg, with the ends of a bottle of rosé, my beer and a jar of organic crunchy peanut butter being the only exceptions.
    Jaysus probably best not to mix the grape n grain!
    Vine n hops whatever you fancy calling it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Going to an old school friends wedding tomorrow, I just know there's going to be millions of people from school there that I no more want to talk to than the man in the moon... I think most people know I'm gay by this stage (ah, facebook, you marvelous invention...) but still hope to raise a few eyebrows in my 3 piece suit with sexy girlfriend in tow. :cool:

Going to an old school friends wedding tomorrow, I just know there's going to be millions of people from school there that I no more want to talk to than the man in the moon... I think most people know I'm gay by this stage (ah, facebook, you marvelous invention...) but still hope to raise a few eyebrows in my 3 piece suit with sexy girlfriend in tow. :cool:

Lol - one of these days I'll get to do that. It'd be good for amusement! Good luck tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Bad few days.

1) Still haven't sorted out accomodation in Cork for college next year.
    2) Laptop HDD is about to go and the battery has died so need to fix that.
    3) Have been working all week and missed the tiny bit of sun we had this week.

Other than that, things are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Had a date last night...was going great until 2 lads came up to us at the bar. I figured ''grand, we'll chat to them for a few minutes and then get back to just the two of us''. She ****ing talked to them all night..even dare I say flirted with them, and barely said a word to me since they came up to us. :rolleyes:

Was going so great until then..she seemed like a nice girl...dunno what happened there :confused:

I can chat to drunken Irish guys any night of the week. This was one night to chat and get to know her...ffs :mad:

Had a date last night...was going great until 2 lads came up to us at the bar. I figured ''grand, we'll chat to them for a few minutes and then get back to just the two of us''.

Same thing happened me but my date decided we go to hers instead;)...Good Times

Agh date nightmares - no wonder I don't do it. You Miss out on the more fun shennanigans though!

Currently posting here during a sesh with DrFish. Tickle toes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Was going so great until then..she seemed like a nice girl...dunno what happened there :confused:

I can chat to drunken Irish guys any night of the week. This was one night to chat and get to know her...ffs :mad:

Happened to me too. She spent the night chatting to other people as soon as we hit the night club. I walked out and she didn't even notice. Hate when people carry on like that.

Happened to me too. She spent the night chatting to other people as soon as we hit the night club. I walked out and she didn't even notice. Hate when people carry on like that.
    I reckon it sounds like they're uncomfy and don't want to do anything about it so they take the easy route and focus on other people.

Either that or they hope it'll show off their social skills as an all rounder

I understand that too Aishae, but your date doesn't have to start picking out people she fancies in the crowd and talking for a small age about them to a friend.

I understand that too Aishae, but your date doesn't have to start picking out people she fancies in the crowd and talking for a small age about them to a friend.

Oh I know what you mean. It's as bad as going to a party with one person and leaving with another - especially without letting the other person know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I think if I were suddenly back in the dating game I'd be so freaked out! Talking to randomers while on a DATE? Seriously???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think if I were suddenly back in the dating game I'd be so freaked out! Talking to randomers while on a DATE? Seriously???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know!

She texted me and i called her up on this.t. She said i was right and that it was rude and she apologised and asked me out for dinner so we'll see how it goes :)

I know!

She texted me and i called her up on this.t. She said i was right and that it was rude and she apologised and asked me out for dinner so we'll see how it goes :)

I'd refuse to go out with someone that ignorant If I were you , but I'm not so ...Have fun :)

She could apologies by paying for dinner :P Or you could go Dutch and she could buy you a nice big dessert.

She offered to buy me dinner actually but i said we'd split the bill. So she's decided to cook for me instead. Food is the way to my heart Haha. Maybe Im too forgiving

• Advertisement

If you like her, she's worth a second try. Don't let her walk all over you!

Advertisement