Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Maybe Im too forgiving

I don't know you all that well .
    Maybe you're too forgiving , has it been a while since you've had a gf ?
    Maybe you may just be settling but if she did that to me I'd have walked out and left her with them
    But I'm not you so Good Luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Thanks guys. I just think lifes too short to be getting annoyed about silly things like that. We got on great apart from that incident and she's a lovely girl. No harm in seeing her again! Im really laid back though so it takes a lot to get me angry!

Lifes too short to settle too

on a brighter note I'm officially off the shelves , sorry ladies :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Off the shelf :P More luck to you :) If I'm taken down someone might get a fit of coughing from the cloud of dust :P

On another note, I can't wait for bed. Too many early starts and late night, I'm starting to get crabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

aww congrats

gay pride is taking place in galway tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

And I'd love to be down there right now. The joy of work and little money.

i was planning on going, but in the end i didn't feel up for it, i'd love to go to dublin pride someday, but it's expensive to go all the way up to dublin, hopefully i'll be able to go next year

Yeah. I'm right in the middle of both Galway and Dublin, but I'd rather go to Galway everytime.

oh i thought you were in galway, really galways one is supposed to be poorly organised?

No, I want to live in Galway. I'm down working in Athlone. Poorly organised, ah sure just make your own fun and have a good night I say.

• Advertisement

god, sure it says you atlone on all you posts :P

well i heard it's poorly organised i don't know that from experience

I keep promising myself I'll go and see Galway pride, but something came up this year and last.

ya i'll probably go next year

i've reached 200 posts :P

I hope to aswell. Just wondering, has anyone read Irish Gay Experiences put together by Glen O Brien. It would be an interesting project if people were to get together and make another similar book given the times we're in.

My strength hasn't been tested this much in a while .... This is going to hurt tomorrow but it was well worth it ;)

Why who must you save tomorrow wonderwoman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

My strength hasn't been tested this much in a while .... This is going to hurt tomorrow but it was well worth it ;)
    Sounds kinky! - damn my smutty brain, damn it!

Aishae wrote: »
    Sounds kinky! - damn my smutty brain, damn it!

haha your smutty brain serves you rightly this time;)

Oh do tell ;)

Oh do tell ;)

I don't kiss n tell ;)

• Advertisement

I don't kiss and tell either. But I did meet a girl on Saturday night :pac:

I don't kiss and tell either. But I did meet a girl on Saturday night :pac:

was that the girl with meal? i was gonna say dinnerlady but thats naughty :pac:

was that the girl with meal? i was gonna say dinnerlady but thats naughty :pac:

Haha no. Different girl ;)

This summer I've realised there are other bi/gay girls in Dublin. Shocking I know :eek: :pac:

ah jaysus the attitude ive encountered: towards people who dont drive makes my blood boil. its one thing to have an opinion that driving is a necessary life skill. its another to brand non drivers lazy retarded and ive even seen the words scummers and non achievers used.
    come on - not everyone needs to know how to drive by 30 - you'd think they never managed without the things for the last few thousand years.

i can drive but i dont do it. its not worth the hassle and frustration with money and breakdowns i had. then there are the total maniacs who tailgated me, overtook without indicators, didnt use a roundabout without cutting people off etc. it made me feel like strangling someone - possibly myself.
    living in a city, its not necessary. i dont buy that 'learn just in case' arguement either.

sorry for ranting but gods.... thats a topic p^ssing me off lately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

This is the first time I've eaten in 4 days. **** me and all my stupid friends and relationships and family and anxiety about all the above.
    BUT OMG HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THIS SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WATER!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

i got my first choice college course
    DCU here i come, caaaant wait

What are you studying Plein?

Well done plain!

--

More feckin tests, I should have my own personal ct scanner, MRI scanner and lab!

While I'm being bold asking for things: I'll have an iPad, a pop tart shop and brewery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Well done plain!

--

More feckin tests, I should have my own personal ct scanner, MRI scanner and lab!

While I'm being bold asking for things: I'll have an iPad, a pop tart shop and brewery :D
    thank you

I shall be studying european business and french :D

ahh aishae i hope everything's OK
    MRI scans are horrible, they take forever

• Advertisement

Well done plain!

--

thank you

I shall be studying european business and french :D

ahh aishae i hope everything's OK
    MRI scans are horrible, they take forever
    Oh brainy!

MRI seems a doddle since the spinal angio! They're quite claustraphobia inducing though.
    I think I glow in the dark from all the dye contrast. Lol.

Advertisement