Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Pagani on streets which I saw are only:
    - C12
    - F x2
    - and cinque now

few more on shows and maybe there was some cinque but i don't remember and i don't mind what i saw on shows for me it's important what i saw on the streets what doesn't change a fact that is nice to see some cars on shows :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Gutted I have no pic, saw a classic Maserati going through Limerick the other day. Yellow, not sure if it was a Bora* or maybe an early Ghibli.

*screaming for a TDI conversion to bring it to supercar status....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

And the last one for today. if you want some more photos of cars let me know:

dsc08939largecustom.jpg
    bijapos wrote: »
    Marc, that Bristol is a Fighter, but I'm positive its the Fighter T of which only a handful were made. I think it was their promotion/launch car a few years back but I could well wrong. If so its got a claimed 1012bhpfrom a twin turbo Viper engine, there is a bit more on it here.

It's a standard fighter (same number plate) ;)

3590350174_5c15ab80c4_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36877266@N08/3590350174/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

johnos1984 wrote: »
    A Citroen C5 Serie Noire

I saw one of these at a conference last year. Very different. The matt black has a bit of a 'not painted' look about it. I like it.

Those 19" alloys look brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

langdang wrote: »
    Gutted I have no pic, saw a classic Maserati going through Limerick the other day. Yellow, not sure if it was a Bora* or maybe an early Ghibli.

Was it this one? (bad pic taken on my phone a few years ago) I seen this Bora around a few times.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

It's a standard fighter (same number plate) ;)

3590350174_5c15ab80c4_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36877266@N08/3590350174/

Thanks for clearing that up, thats the actual car that I saw at a show a couple of years ago, fabulous car all the same, very imposing. Its a pity they had such financial difficulties, its always nice to see an idiosyncratic manufacturer still producing something different.

Does anyone know if the Fighter T was ever built and was there any independent road test ever done of one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I will not call car on the photos if anyone of you don't know what car is on photo just feel free to ask : )

dsc09566largecustom.jpg

Think they are custom made coupes by Xenatec as Maybach don't do a coupe, pretty rare I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

That'd be a Lamborghini ;)

dont think so, i thought it was a maybach later post has put differnt make on it anyway i think it is horrible would prefer any skoda to it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Sorry to be pedantic but wrong too - Steam engines such as this were used for many purposes and preceeded both tractors and generators really. Main uses were belt driving of threshers (separating wheat and chaff) or electric genarators at fairs. Also used commonly in pairs for ploughing. Amazing collections in the UK - Glynns in Carlow (pictured) have some of the best in Ireland. Sorry, one of my hobbies is vintage tractors:o

Cheers. Every day's a school day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

rabbitinlights, they are Xenatec Maybach 57SC and they are not rare for me... i saw 4 already... since april this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭df_h

a1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

rabbitinlights, they are Xenatec Maybach 57SC and they are not rare for me... i saw 4 already... since april this year

Yep, seen a couple floating around Tallaght.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Puerto Banus last week. Sounded incredible.

105cd45.jpg

Carbon wheels, still looked pants though.

33degl2.jpg

Love it!

2lbizgh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

God I love the California so so so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

sorry, but that merc looks like ****.

how can someone do something so horrible to a car and then look at it: " yup, i did a great job"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

sorry, but that merc looks like ****.

how can someone do something so horrible to a car and then look at it: " yup, i did a great job"

Oil money doesnt automatically buy you taste ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 steveirl2

langdang wrote: »

It was a Bora;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

No Photo's unfortunately, but did anyone catch the Ferrari F40 on UK plates passing through Castleknock village (in Dublin) twice on Friday evening last.

The noise off it was incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Victor_M wrote: »
    No Photo's unfortunately, but did anyone catch the Ferrari F40 on UK plates passing through Castleknock village (in Dublin) twice on Friday evening last.

If anyone has pictures I think they should be entitled to some kind of reward for posting them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Saw a 09 530i , seriously couldn't believe my eyes, young lad driving it with what looked like his father driving it.

Must be one of very very few in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

young lad driving it with what looked like his father driving it.

:pac: I'm confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Saw a 09 530i , seriously couldn't believe my eyes, young lad driving it with what looked like his father driving it.

Wut? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

09 530i is €630 a year to tax. 530d is €447.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

530i had a much larger VRT to pay for if I remember correctly.`

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Yeah, that model came with 2 steering wheels if I remember correctly.....

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

I saw these two over the weekend one on lord edward ST and one at the topaz by citywest on the n7.
    10072011164.jpg

24072011169.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

blue movie wrote: »
    I saw these two over the weekend one on lord edward ST and one at the topaz by citywest on the n7.
    10072011164.jpg

24072011169.jpg

Ive seen both of them around Tallaght a good few times. Never managed to get a pic of the Torino and as for the BMW was always to busy laughing at the hack of it to take a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Saw three Maserati Grant Turismo's on Friday in Dublin, one white, one black, one navy. Never had such a hard time picking a favourite :( Siding with white w/ red leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

Ive seen both of them around Tallaght a good few times. Never managed to get a pic of the Torino and as for the BMW was always to busy laughing at the hack of it to take a pic.

Well me and a friend did had a good oul laugh at the BMW alright but had to take a pic because it's not something you see everyday :D The lady in the passanger was woth taking a picture of too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

blue movie wrote: »
    10072011164.jpg

24072011169.jpg

(A bit of money) + (BMW 5 Series) = - (taste)2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement