Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

That scooby is absolutely gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

love citro ds3.

is it me or they started to make really really beutifull cars! i would really consider DS3 and DS4 if i would go for new car...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Am I the only one who thinks that Subaru looks like a ball of tack?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Am I the only one who thinks that Subaru looks like a ball of tack?

would agree unless it is a rally car street car ..no

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I had the privilege of seeing the Citroën DS5 in the flesh last Friday here in Dublin. What a car!! I haven't driven it yet but am looking forward to it.

I'll share the photos. I took them with an iPhone so the quality, while good, could have been better but they'll give you a good feel for the car. Although it looks so much better in the flesh.

The DS5 in the photos is a hybrid and has a 2.0 litre 160HP diesel engine with an EGS gearbox that drives the front wheels and an electric motor that drives the rear wheels. The electric motor looks after driving below 50km/h and the diesel kicks in above that. For added power the electric motor will assist the diesel engine giving an extra 40HP and 4WD. All for a CO2 of 99g/km.

Due to be launched here in Ireland early next year.

img0072pz.jpg

img0073id.jpg

img0075px.jpg

img0077su.jpg

img0081gr.jpg

img0082xs.jpg

img0084nb.jpg

img0085nq.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

That is one cool looking car!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

That is one cool looking car!

Wouldn't do anything for me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Interesting styling, if only they put the chevron bonnet badge offset like the old days. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Really like the interior of that DS5

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

crosstownk wrote: »
    I had the privilege of seeing the Citroën DS5 in the flesh last Friday here in Dublin. What a car!! I haven't driven it yet but am looking forward to it.

I'll share the photos. I took them with an iPhone so the quality, while good, could have been better but they'll give you a good feel for the car. Although it looks so much better in the flesh.

The DS5 in the photos is a hybrid and has a 2.0 litre 160HP diesel engine with an EGS gearbox that drives the front wheels and an electric motor that drives the rear wheels. The electric motor looks after driving below 50km/h and the diesel kicks in above that. For added power the electric motor will assist the diesel engine giving an extra 40HP and 4WD. All for a CO2 of 99g/km.

Due to be launched here in Ireland early next year.

Hi Crosstownk, wondering can you help me out with something, I'm trying to confirm if this hybrid has full time AWD at all speeds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Wouldn't do anything for me! :p

Not normally my cup of tea, but I really like it for some reason. Very futuristic looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

rman2727 wrote: »
    Hi Crosstownk, wondering can you help me out with something, I'm trying to confirm if this hybrid has full time AWD at all speeds?

AFAIK it's diesel drive through the front and electric through the back so only AWD when both are required - electric up to 50 km/h and diesel above 50km/h.
    Not normally my cup of tea, but I really like it for some reason. Very futuristic looking.

The future arrives in 2012!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

This was at mondello earlier (in the paddock) - pure sex

IMG]

Thats FKperformance.ie car. Only bought it in February/March. Serious Car.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Was it out on track at all?

Nope, drift event and only very short slots for time attack competition on sunday between the drifting - it's a show car tbh, but did look to have plenty of engine work done
    Thats FKperformance.ie car. Only bought it in February/March. Serious Car.

Spotted that on the sunday when they had the stand out. The other cars they had outside with umpteen speakers fitted along with neon coloured panels all over the shop looked ridiculous... ruined them all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Saw this California reg Corvette in Gardiner St today.

corvette001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I can't see the reg clearly on that at all, it's quiet possible it's an English / Irish reg with Calli plates for asthetic purposes. Then again it could be fresh off the boat either! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

citro looks really damn good. i cant believe they are pulling that off.

i would drive that hybrid. no questions asked!

I can't see the reg clearly on that at all, it's quiet possible it's an English / Irish reg with Calli plates for asthetic purposes. Then again it could be fresh off the boat either! ;)

Reg started 6KV***** then some more numbers, doesnt correspond to anything in UK or Irl, or any western european country. could be eastern europe, but it also had a tag in the top left which looked authentic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

They are real California plates, seen it myself a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Ok lads I'm back here for few minutes to add some photos from last 3 days (not nice anyway : ) ):

Hamann Tycoon Evo M & SLS Fab Design
    dsc08478largecustom.jpg

Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
    dsc08557largecustom.jpg

Brabus SLR
    dsc08290largecustom.jpg

Zagato
    (english car in english weather)
    beznazwy2custom.jpg

McLaren MP4-12C
    beznazwy1custom.jpg

SLS Fab Design
    dsc08342largecustom.jpg

SLS Fab Design
    dsc08335largecustom.jpg

Agera R & Pagani Cinque
    dsc08585largecustom.jpg

Pink Bentley Flying Spur
    dsc09025largecustom.jpg

Veyron
    dsc09051largecustom.jpg

Some Sh*t
    dsc09342largecustom.jpg

1000HP Ferrari 599
    dsc09143largecustom.jpg

Veyron & Veyron Super Sport
    dsc09422largecustom.jpg

Combo
    dsc09530largecustom.jpg

Bentley on "No Parking" space
    dsc08927largecustom.jpg

• Advertisement

I will not call car on the photos if anyone of you don't know what car is on photo just feel free to ask : )

dsc09566largecustom.jpg
    dsc09518largecustom.jpg
    dsc09454largecustom.jpg
    dsc09385largecustom.jpg
    dsc09374largecustoms.jpg
    dsc09320largecustom.jpg
    dsc09295largecustom.jpg
    dsc09290largecustom.jpg
    dsc09256largecustom.jpg
    dsc09137largecustom.jpg
    dsc09096largecustom.jpg
    dsc08763largecustom.jpg
    dsc08646largecustom.jpg
    dsc08606largecustom.jpg
    dsc08572largecustom.jpg

And the last one for today. if you want some more photos of cars let me know:

dsc08293largecustom.jpg
    dsc08367largecustom.jpg
    dsc08427largecustom.jpg
    dsc08600largecustom.jpg
    dsc08939largecustom.jpg
    dsc09083largecustom.jpg
    dsc08300largecustom.jpg

TRY TO BEAT THIS PHOTO LADS :)

dsc08088largecustom.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Marcinek_55 your pictures are just amazing!

Wow!!

Shane732 thanks and you don't know how much i had to toil to get all of this photos... i was in london for 3 days and 3 days was rainy with few hours break. my trouses were wet from 10am to 10pm every day the same with camera, lens jacket and of course shoes. When i'm back to hotel i was chilled. And if anyone of you is going there for spotting - there is no Agera R, no Pagani Cinque, only 2 Xenatec Maybach 57SC ( because owner of this cars (one owner who own also Mulsane) gone yesterday. But in few days there will be Blue Koenigsegg CCXR (it was in london last year) bu ti have to say i'm happy with my spotting, i expect few more cars but there was 20 car which i saw for the very first time on street. Now turn the page up and enjoy photos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Those Arabs have some sickening amount of money!!!

.............. my trouses were wet from 10am to 10pm every day .................

This I can believe! ;)

Some seriously class stuff there marcinek, well done, absolutely love the Koeniggsegg.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Dazza Mc kenna

photno.jpg

photon.jpg

SLR722.jpg
    phjoto.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Stick that blue Masserati into the "obnoxious parking" thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Shane732 thanks and you don't know how much i had to toil to get all of this photos... i was in london for 3 days and 3 days was rainy with few hours break. my trouses were wet from 10am to 10pm every day the same with camera, lens jacket and of course shoes. When i'm back to hotel i was chilled. And if anyone of you is going there for spotting - there is no Agera R, no Pagani Cinque, only 2 Xenatec Maybach 57SC ( because owner of this cars (one owner who own also Mulsane) gone yesterday. But in few days there will be Blue Koenigsegg CCXR (it was in london last year) bu ti have to say i'm happy with my spotting, i expect few more cars but there was 20 car which i saw for the very first time on street. Now turn the page up and enjoy photos :)

Great pics M55, where in London do you go spotting??
    OS

• Advertisement

Park Lane, Sloane Street, Harrods, hotels & areas around Hyde Park - there is always lots of arab supercars during summer... but next year it may be finish because of police who make a lots of problems... next year they may go to Paris or Cannes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement