Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

mewso wrote: »
    My recent order from irishvapers included a free CE2 R4 cartomizer which is different. Are you sure it wasn't that? They don't sell the dual cartomizers. Thats not to say the CE2 R4 isn't good. I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Ahh maybe that's what it is, I'm still a fresh fish to this game, interesting change all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,039 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Elevelyn wrote: »
    Sub forum has been approved!!!
    Great news, but can't find it yet?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Folks I dont suppose anyone has a spare 510 510 adapter lying about?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Esel wrote: »
    Great news, but can't find it yet?

Same here. Does it take another while for it to be activated or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

It takes a while for new forums to appear. Don't worry, it'll be a sub-forum of this forum when it does so it shall be obvious.

• Advertisement

Anyone else find the wicking in the Clearomiser to be a bit lacking? Or am I just too heavy a vaper for it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

nesf wrote: »
    Anyone else find the wicking in the Clearomiser to be a bit lacking? Or am I just too heavy a vaper for it?

Yeah hit and miss from my limited usage. The dual coil beats the pants off it in every department so far.

Yeah hit and miss from my limited usage. The dual coil beats the pants off it in every department so far.

Yeah, want some of those, TBS is on holidays though, damn them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

nesf wrote: »

That's the main complaint against them....gravity seems to win out alot....i give them a tip over between every couple of drags....pretty much sorts out any wicking issues..

Gryzor wrote: »
    That's the main complaint against them....gravity seems to win out alot....i give them a tip over between every couple of drags....pretty much sorts out any wicking issues..

Yeah, I've been doing that and it seems to work. Still an annoyance though, I want my things just to work as intended etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Does anyone know how long thebestshop.eu guarantee the Joye Ego batteries for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Hi guys. I got a 510 today but no charger for it so I plugged it into the USB charger that I got with my eGo kit. It seems to fit fine but I don't want to burn it out or anything like that. Everything seems compatible between eGo and 510 so I wasn't sure. I know my eGo batteries don't fit in the wall chargers supplied with the 510.

Any advice appreciated as I don't want to wreck the 510 battery.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Hi guys. I got a 510 today but no charger for it so I plugged it into the USB charger that I got with my eGo kit. It seems to fit fine but I don't want to burn it out or anything like that. Everything seems compatible between eGo and 510 so I wasn't sure. I know my eGo batteries don't fit in the wall chargers supplied with the 510.

From memory they are not compatible and could damage the 510 battery but I'm open to correction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sotajiq

Oh_Noes wrote: »

From memory they are not compatible and could damage the 510 battery but I'm open to correction.

Yes they are not compatible at all. Do not charge your 510 battery on eGo charger is my opinion.

Exactly correct. Really not a good idea to charge plain 510's off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Got a DCC to try and liking it so far, filled it using the condom method and just wondering does anyone know how long they last before I have to top it off again? Im a pretty heavy vaper if that helps

Got a DCC to try and liking it so far, filled it using the condom method and just wondering does anyone know how long they last before I have to top it off again? Im a pretty heavy vaper if that helps

Not entirely sure Elevelyn because I have the clear ones so I can see when it's getting dry but as the flavour is quite consistent I would guess that any kind of drop would be a strong indicator.

Not entirely sure Elevelyn because I have the clear ones so I can see when it's getting dry but as the flavour is quite consistent I would guess that any kind of drop would be a strong indicator.

Cheers, I've the black ones, hopefully they can last awhile as so far they seem pretty good, I just hate having to top up all the time

You'll know by the taste, i usually fill mine three times a day and i never have the thing away from my lips

Cheers, I've the black ones, hopefully they can last awhile as so far they seem pretty good, I just hate having to top up all the time

It's about 2ml I think if thats any indicator. I can't be sure of a time period because I'm alternating between it and a tank but if I was guessing I would say maybe half a day, or less if heavily used.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Right I'm gonna buy the pro vari ,which is the best atty for this bit of kit?

Cool thanks sounds good, only been using it for about 10 mins, was afraid to try it before as I heard it can fry batteries but Im getting a new mod soon from someone on ukvapers so said why not!!

Right I'm gonna buy the pro vari ,which is the best atty for this bit of kit?

I caved and ordered one a few days ago. I spotted they have an extended connector for $5.99 that allows eGo stuff like the tank so you might want to add that to the cart and you can stick any 510 atty you want on it then.

Cool thanks sounds good, only been using it for about 10 mins, was afraid to try it before as I heard it can fry batteries but Im getting a new mod soon from someone on ukvapers so said why not!!

Is it a don?

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Is it a don?

No the Don was sold out when i went to order it so asked the forum for something that would hold good batteries and someone offered me a mod called the LG for free, such a great forum :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭StealthRolex

Any reason why some suppliers refer to these as Electronic Nicotine Imitation Cigarettes instead of Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation Systems...

Oh, ok... I can see it now :D Silly question

Anyways - got an SD MKii last week with the BE112 atty and it beats the crap out of anything I've seen in the pharmacies here. (tried Jasper, intellicig and sky before - wouldn't really recommended them)

Got a Tornado Tank on the way and a few tobacco\cigar flavours

Looking forward to seeing the vapers forum start.

Ciao :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

Hi All,

I've read and re-read this thread and I am really getting confused now. Everytime I think I have made a decision I read a little further and end up more confused.

I would like to buy a good reliable starter kit to take on holiday. I am going abroad and know that I will not be able to get my brand of cigarettes there. I also really want to stop paying €9.50 for a pack of smokes and to be able to breath properly again

Can someone please give me an idea of a

1) a good shop (easy to contact, fast delivery, good juice quality)

2) a good starter kit (easy to refill/buy replacement cartridges for)

3) a juice that is a similar taste to John Player Blue

I also got the e-lites deal on citydeal and am happy to spend a couple of quid for an introduction to the experience and to write off that particular experience if it doesn't work. However, I really dont want to be stuck in the middle of Croatia with an e-cig that doesn't work and no John Player Blue either

Thanks in advance and great thread everyone :D

Minty

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

MintyDoris wrote: »
    Hi All,

1) http://www.thevapourstore.ie/

2) http://www.thevapourstore.ie/joye-ego/joye-ego-starter-kit-510-version-/prod_245.html?notice=1

3) http://www.thevapourstore.ie/standard-e-cigarette-liquid/dk-tab-e-liquid/prod_271.html?notice=1

Bish bash bosh :)

Although, you will be hard pressed to find a liquid that tastes the same as a johnny blue or any cigarette for that matter. Trial and error until you find something you really enjoy. They're all good though, get one Tobacco flavour, one menthol. This will give an idea of the range of flavours available.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭StealthRolex

Hi Minty,

Is 3) a deal breaker? Johnny Blue is a pacifically Irish taste and not sure what flavour would match it.

2) All depends on how much you smoke and how much fiddling you want to put up with

1) I've only got experience of Totally Wicked, Cavecom, intellicig and sky. All are fine to deal with over the net and shipping is the usually 5 days RM most of the time.

I would suggest deciding on 3 and 2 then do the research. The TW website is well worth a look for FAQ info and some cool videos.

Ciao :cool:

• Advertisement

MintyDoris wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've read and re-read this thread and I am really getting confused now. Everytime I think I have made a decision I read a little further and end up more confused.

I would like to buy a good reliable starter kit to take on holiday. I am going abroad and know that I will not be able to get my brand of cigarettes there. I also really want to stop paying €9.50 for a pack of smokes and to be able to breath properly again

I also got the e-lites deal on citydeal and am happy to spend a couple of quid for an introduction to the experience and to write off that particular experience if it doesn't work. However, I really dont want to be stuck in the middle of Croatia with an e-cig that doesn't work and no John Player Blue either

Thanks in advance and great thread everyone :D

Minty

Use www.thebestshop.eu. Its cheaper than the vapour store.

Advertisement