Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I didnt get to see tonights :(
    Anyone please can tell me what happened much appreciated.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SNN07TV01Q--280s_1323487a.jpg

EastEnders bosses have cast soap newcomer Danielle Harold to play Billy Mitchell's (Perry Fenwick) granddaughter in a surprise new storyline.

In an unexpected twist due to air this summer, Billy and his partner Julie Perkins (Cathy Murphy) are left stunned as they discover they have a granddaughter they never knew existed.

Although the news is initially a shock, the Walford couple ultimately decide to track down their relative and soon find out that she's living in care - an experience they are all too familiar with themselves.

Billy's granddaughter is 15-year-old Lola Pierce, who has a sharp, cocky but likeable attitude.

As she meets her grandparents for the first time, Lola quickly forms a bond with them as she has been deserted by everyone else in her life.

However, as Lola follows the couple back to Walford, whether the rest of the Square's residents will accept her remains to be seen.

Speaking of her casting, Harold commented: "I am so excited to be joining EastEnders. I have watched the show all my life and I never thought that one day I could be in Albert Square.

"It feels strange to be walking round Walford with people I have grown up watching - I still have to pinch myself."

Viewers will see Lola make her screen debut in the coming weeks.

Source The Sun

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Maybe I'm going mad but was she is Jamie's dream school? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

_whiskers wrote: »
    Maybe I'm going mad but was she is Jamie's dream school? :eek:
    Spot on! http://www.channel4.com/programmes/jamies-dream-school/articles/danielle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

She'd get it.

• Advertisement

I wonder could Eddie be Alfie's dad maybe they seem to get on better and Mikey sorry Michael seems very weird and odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder could Eddie be Alfie's dad maybe they seem to get on better and Mikey sorry Michael seems very weird and odd

ya i no but wouldnt you think alfie would know him and micheal are not talking so why bring him to the boxing ring. they better drag out that story line.

and its about time that billy's secret son story got abit interesting. since we waited so long and you find out abit more about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

kaa wrote: »
    and its about time that billy's secret son story got abit interesting. since we waited so long and you find out abit more about him.

They dont really finish storylines involving Billy. There was never a proper conclusion to the time when he stealing the post

Great to she is getting work and on with her life :) Hope the others have too!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Epicurus wrote: »
    They dont really finish storylines involving Billy. There was never a proper conclusion to the time when he stealing the post

Yeah, forgot about that. I guess he was looking for money in desperate times. A bit odd the way they (writers) just let it fade away...

Ah well... :cool:

His grandaughter sounds like a Stacy Slater for the Jay/Ben/Abby generation.... Herself and Ben could be the new "Stacy and Bradders" :pac:

• Advertisement

EastEnders bosses have confirmed that Nicola Stapleton is reprising her role as Mandy Salter after 17 years away from Albert Square.

The residents of Walford are in for a shock when the tearaway makes a surprise return to the area later this year, stirring up trouble as she did during her teenage years in the '90s.

Viewers last saw Mandy in 1994 when she fled from the Square suddenly, heartbroken after her boyfriend Aidan had returned to Ireland.

As Mandy settles back into Walford life, fans will see that she has grown up slightly during her time away, but she remains fun, chaotic and wild.

Billed as a "manipulative force of nature", Mandy also has a spiteful streak and she is already being tipped to cause trouble for at least one of Walford's well-known residents.

Speaking of her EastEnders return, Stapleton commented: "I'm looking forward to playing Mandy again - it will be interesting to see what she's been up to all this time. I'm excited to be coming back and working with some old friends."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Good ending last night, I like this Eddie Moon character, good presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

she is already being tipped to cause trouble for at least one of Walford's well-known residents.

Let me guess, she has a fling with Jack and gets pregnant?

julyjane wrote: »
    Let me guess, she has a fling with Jack and gets pregnant?

She is not a Mitchell :p

The only person she was friendly with last time was Sam and Ricky and since he is gone it is a bit pointless bringing her back

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ahahahaha Tiffany is just class!

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a324433/eastenders-ronnie-kat-plot-climax-revealed.html

EastEnders character Kat Moon (Jessie Wallace) will reportedly forgive Ronnie Branning for swapping their babies.

The Queen Vic landlady will initially become even angrier with Ronnie (Samantha Womack) and plan to get revenge. However, she changes her mind, screaming, "I forgive you" at Ronnie during her trial.

"Kat felt Ronnie had destroyed her life and even with Tommy back things would never be the same again," a source told the News of the World. "But the one thing she can relate to is the feeling of losing a child, and she comes to realise just how desperate Ronnie was when she did what she did.

"As far as Kat's concerned they can lock Ronnie up and throw away the key. The conversation that changes all that isn't one to miss.

"In the end she doesn't think jail will achieve anything and makes her feelings clear in the court. But will it do any good?"

April's conclusion to the actual swap was "soft and emotional" following controversy over the storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Christ that Vanessa one looks as rough as a bears behind without makeup!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Christ that Vanessa one looks as rough as a bears behind without makeup!

God, I thought she looked way better than she usually does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

God, I thought she looked way better than she usually does.

Really?:confused:

The scenes with Janine and her gran were beautiful and sad last night very well acted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Been a long time since 'Enders has made me cry, but last night was spectacula. I really do feel bad for Janine.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

I thought Vanessa looked way better without the make up & without the shoulder pads and helmet hair.
    Truth be told, her hair freaks me out a lot, as do the white clothes. She is a pretty woman so why do they make her have her hair like that, its so old?

She'll never take Tanya's place though - her and Max are just so right together :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Been a long time since 'Enders has made me cry, but last night was spectacula. I really do feel bad for Janine.

Me too haha i was blubbering into my tea :o
    Shut up pat lol :mad:

Max,tanya,raine go away.god they bug me lol

buzz55 wrote: »
    I thought Vanessa looked way better without the make up & without the shoulder pads and helmet hair.
    Truth be told, her hair freaks me out a lot, as do the white clothes. She is a pretty woman so why do they make her have her hair like that, its so old?

She'll never take Tanya's place though - her and Max are just so right together :)

I wonder would Max be chasing Tanya if Stacey was still around :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

EastEnders star Neil McDermott has decided to leave the show after two years in Walford, it has been announced.

The actor's character Ryan Malloy is to have a "dramatic" exit storyline which will air later in the year, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

An EastEnders spokesperson told the newspaper: "We can confirm Neil is leaving EastEnders. It was a mutual decision that was made before Christmas when Neil's contract came up for renewal and we wish him all the best for the future.

"His exit storyline will be dramatic and fans will not be disappointed."

Full details of Ryan's departure are being kept under wraps, but it is thought that it could involve his upcoming animosity with evil pimp Rob Grayson, who used the barman's half-sister Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) for his own financial gain in a sex exploitation storyline.

Earlier this month, McDermott and Jody Latham, who plays Rob, filmed climactic showdown scenes on location in Southend, Essex. Reports today suggest that both characters may be left in jeopardy following the clash.

"The scenes are going to be explosive. The fight ends with a dramatic cliffhanger where viewers will be left wondering if either of them survives," an insider told the tabloid.

McDermott joined EastEnders in early 2009 and his most memorable storyline saw Ryan at the centre of a love triangle involving his scheming wife Janine and fan favourite Stacey Branning. The plot culminated in Stacey's departure in 2010's Christmas Day episode.

Cathy Murphy has left the soap after nearly a year playing the role of Julie Perkins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cathy Murphy has left the soap after nearly a year playing the role of Julie Perkins

Oh thank god!

Wonder why? Am glad though! :)

_whiskers wrote: »
    Wonder why? Am glad though! :)

Billy can never be happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

I wish this Massod, Zainab, Yusef storyline would end preferably with Yusef dying or something. I always liked the Masood family until they introduced Yusef, i find him creepy to watch.

Not too pushed about Julie leaving although poor Billy is always unlucky in love.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement