Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 padjbreen

Ok i've been sending this to people but might aswell just post it here!
    Ok hope this helps good luck! :)

Legend son!!
    Do you remember any of the abq questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

Sm4shbox wrote: »
    Do you remember what the rest of Q2 was or was that it?

Thank you :cool:

That was it was quite a short question!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

padjbreen wrote: »
    Legend son!!
    Do you remember any of the abq questions?

Kinda it was like
    identify how the management activities could help sustain business in expansion, how HRM could help in successful expansion and then just asked what the implications are of expansion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Princess18

Done Higher Level Geography Finally! Its Do-able.. I Dont Know If Its Examcraft Or Debs.. Its The Paper With The Bar Code On The Top Right Hand Corner?.. We Aren't Allowed Keep The Paper, But I Took It Down So If Anyone Wants Certain Parts Just Ask..
    Geoecology Was
    1) Factors That Affect Soil Formation
    2) Causes Of Desertification
    3) Human Interaction On Biomes

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

Princess18 wrote: »
    Done Higher Level Geography Finally! Its Do-able.. I Dont Know If Its Examcraft Or Debs.. Its The Paper With The Bar Code On The Top Right Hand Corner?.. We Aren't Allowed Keep The Paper, But I Took It Down So If Anyone Wants Certain Parts Just Ask..
    Geoecology Was

Thats Examcraft!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

Princess18 wrote: »
    Geoecology Was

Can you tell me what came up for the electives Q's 7 - 9!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cleo1992

anyone have the questions for HL accounting DEB please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

can someone please tell me whats on the debs higher level DCG exam just what questions come up please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KateC92

Anyone have it? Would be greatly appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 handonstar

Does anybody in the whole wide world of boards.ie have Biology examit spoilers??

Can you please post up or PM you even somethings you remember!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

GEOGRAPHY EXAMCRAFT
    PHYSICAL
    B) History of plate tectonics (there are some pictures you are asked to reference, like one of Pangaea, but it’s basically just a q on plate tectonics)
    C) Human Interference with the rock cycle.

OR

B) Human interference with natural processes.
    C) Difference between the formation of igneous and sedimentary rocks.

REGIONAL
    B) Define a region. Examine Ireland as a region under one of the following: Climate, Administration, Agriculture
    C) Difference in culture in a continental or sub continental region.

OR

A) Map of SW USA
    B) Growth of a core European region under headings of transport tourism and financial.
    C) Agriculture in an Irish Region

ELECTIVE
    B) Impact one EU policy has had on an Irish sector CAP or CFP
    C) Conflict between local people and global interests when exploiting a natural resource

OR

B) Q on the aerial photograph.
    C) MNC

just ignore the italics.. theyre the questions im doing myself.. and i didnt bother taking down some of the questions because i didnt like them/didnt want to do them.. and i didnt take down the A parts cause theyre easy anyways!

someone else pmd me with this so i said id return the favour as so many are askin for it! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Anyone have Business HL Examcraft

Thank You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Paraxis

Could anyone PM me the DEB music HL papers please?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

Hi i have business ol deb paper tomaro need help.
    in return ill send you irish paper 2 ol deb paper.
    No 1 has posted percise details of this and with my help eg notes you will impress haha

here is just a taster translated and all for you
    just send me business and i will send the qs you will need.
    Before you read whats on irish i done it today it was a ****ing bitch.
    Il ask you one question do you have business deb ol paper done if so can i have it please.

here is Cest 1 a(I)ni iocfaidh an rialtas pingin eile leat do bharr tu bheith as lathair o do chuid leachtai uilig nach mor an tearma sin(lig sinn igCathu)Tabhair cuntas ar an teannas a bhi idir agus martin o mealoid

(II) cen sort duine e an doirseoir,padraic puirseal dar leat?dean cur sios gairid air agus inis cen fath ar thaitin (no nar thaitin) se leat(is leor dha fhath)

Translation=) the government will not pay another penny because you add your absence from your lectures that the term all that (let us igCathu) Give an account of the tension that was between and martin o mealoid (II) what sort of someone on the doorman, Padraic puirseal you think? briefly describe it and tell why he liked (or disliked) it you (sufficient for two reasons)
    :):):):):pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 monica 377

Has anyone done OL German Debs?? i ust need to know what the questions in the letter are..... and what are the words when they ask you what two words make up this word :)
    i have spoilers for geography,maths, english, geography, accounting,biology and home economics!! all debs very detailed:D
    I would really appreaciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 steveor92

If anyone has examcraft Art History HL, I would seriously appreciate it. I've seen a few posts but most were very vague and I haven't done any of the few options I've seen so far so I would really like to see all the questions. Thanks in advance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deniska

Hey does any1 have Geography (HL) questions from mocks?? i have the exam 2morro..
    thanks in advance..i really need your help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bee113

Maths OL Examcraft anyone? I'll be your bestfriend! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dazzzzzz

anybody have economics DEBS?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

Does anyone have maths paper 2 Irish paper 2 both OL for examcraft?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 epod10

done english paper 1.. had barcode on top left and a comprehension on
    miracle in in the andes
    is this off debs???
    any1 got info on paper 2??

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 May2205

Ok i've been sending this to people but might aswell just post it here!
    Sort questions know delayering and 2 benefits, marketing mix and factors determining it, factors that affect premium, adv and disadv for eu social policy, business ethics and 2 unethical practices, producer and consumer co-op, 2 enterpirises in public, debt equity and adv of a low one, invitation to trat and when you cant join contract.

ABQ was easy enough know managmet activities, HRM and the implication of expansion.

Lng questions ok i can only really remember the ones i did:

Question 1.two benefits for employees and employers for joining trade union, function of labour court and diff between conciliation and arbitration and then a co-operative and competitive relationship between suppliers and entrepreneurs

Question 2: write about effect of high interest rates and for or against privatisation and how a government can reduce unemployment and characteristics of a socially aware business.

Question4: Write about meetings and say what a quorum and a point of order and the role of secretary. Also write about diff ways to motivate employees and the distinguish between proactive and reactive managers.

Question 6: How the product life cycle can change overtime and factors that influence it. Benefits of analysing finances and how source of finance may effect control of business. 3 problems of overtrading.

]There the ones i did but also remeber there was one about calculating insurance and which principal applies and draw a matrix structure and give benefits and distinguish between factoring and accured capital.

Ok hope this helps good luck! :)

hey just wondering do you know what questions came up for EU/Global Business/International trade ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 muggy

Send me on DEBS HL Irish paper 2 please...I av Maths, History, English and Chemistry done...Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chris___boii

anyone have Biology HL examcraft ? post here or private messge me
    +need OL Maths 2 and OL Irish 2 both examcraft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 monica 377

Has anyone done OL German Debs?? i ust need to know what the questions in the letter are..... and what are the words when they ask you what two words make up this word smile.gif
    I have spoilers for geography,maths, english, geography, accounting,biology and home economics!! all debs very detailedbiggrin.gif
    I would really appreaciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gossipgirl92

Ragdoll742 wrote: »
    Did DEB HL German today if thats any good?
    Comprehensions were ok enough..first one was harder than second.

Ausserung was on caring for people, old ppl in particular

Letter was on school, stress, environment and debating.

yea totally agree ..all d vocabs in first text were ridiculous !! overall it wasnt too bad..:) good luck ppl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 muggy

Send me on DEBS HL Irish paper 2 please...I av Maths, History, English and Chemistry done...Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GGGareth

Do any of you have any info on the OL English paper 2? I'm not sure which company its from, but paper 1 was the one with the comprehensions about
    Alan Sugar and 127 Hours
    and I'm about they'll be getting paper 2 from the same company?

If anyone has done the HL paper for music, that'd be a great help too if you're willing to pass it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gossipgirl92

Ragdoll742 wrote: »
    Did DEB HL German today if thats any good?
    Comprehensions were ok enough..first one was harder than second.

Ausserung was on caring for people, old ppl in particular

Letter was on school, stress, environment and debating.
    muggy wrote: »

did do irish yet sorry...could u post chemistry or just give me pick up lines bout what to learn ...please :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 flying flamingo

I have English paper 1 and 2 done!!
    Will swap for info on French HL!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement