Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Geog ariphic

Ok we all agree examcraft have taken the tick off their papers,
    BUT
    It seems that Exam craft have their barcode on this corner
    top right
    , and DEB have it at
    top left
    Can ANYONE confirm this?? or even just the 'top right' papers. that's what we have xD.
    Thank you very much, in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

From my experience, top left is DEB, top right is Examcraft :)

steveor92 wrote: »
    I urgently need the DEB Art History HL paper

I'm aware that many have asked for it already but it seems all requests have been blatantly ignored as far as I can see :(. I'd happily quote word for word any of the following papers in return for it.

English 1 and 2 HL
    Irish 1 HL
    French HL
    Geography HL
    Maths 1 HL

All DEB

Yet to do Maths 2 HL, Engineering HL or Applied Maths HL but can have them up by next Monday.

Please please pretty please!

I don't actually do Art History. I'm all done my mocks today so I tried looking stuff up about the DEB paper:
    DEB art history; section 1 i did belvedere house and compare with another georgian building. section 2 i did impressionism. section 3 i did how the layout of an exhibition impacts our appreciation of the work.
    Art History:

Section 1: New grange, bronze age, irish romanesque architecture, Jack B. yeats on the choices

Section 2: gothic period, wilton ditych, da vinci and one other high renaissance artist, Las meninas, and jack louis david.

Section 3: one requires layout of an exhibition you have visited, film making techniques, public sculpture in ireland and describing something of quality and price of a product.

Those are just from other posters :P

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Geog ariphic

@Exothermic
    Cheers again, and ya just comparing some named papers to what iv done already, that seems to be right!
    And now, to get a low B in irish 2....one shudders in anticipation to think that dream might actually come true xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Paauull

hey if anybody did irish paper one examcraft will you tell me the letters and essays that came up please :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 steveor92

Exothermic wrote: »
    I don't actually do Art History. I'm all done my mocks today so I tried looking stuff up about the DEB paper:
    DEB art history; section 1 i did belvedere house and compare with another georgian building. section 2 i did impressionism. section 3 i did how the layout of an exhibition impacts our appreciation of the work.
    Art History:

Section 1: New grange, bronze age, irish romanesque architecture, Jack B. yeats on the choices

Section 2: gothic period, wilton ditych, da vinci and one other high renaissance artist, Las meninas, and jack louis david.

Section 3: one requires layout of an exhibition you have visited, film making techniques, public sculpture in ireland and describing something of quality and price of a product.

Those are just from other posters :P

You my fine sir/madam, are a good person. :)

Can anyone confirm that the above art history paper was the one to accompany the craft paper with posters on
    art week, fabulous footwear and a darts tournament?
    :)

Also, if anyone has the Examcraft one, it would be cool to have an idea about it too.

I'm compiling an economics one for y'all now.

I read somewhere that the
    "fabulous footwear and art week poster"
    one is actually Examcraft?
    Try searching through the board using the search feature up by where the page numbers are.
    Top left barcode is DEB, top right is Examcraft.

Good luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AmyS1

Hey could you let me know the exact questions for irish paper 2 please?? i dont do business sorry :s

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

steveor92 wrote: »
    You my fine sir/madam, are a good person. :)

Can anyone confirm that the above art history paper was the one to accompany the craft paper with posters on
    art week, fabulous footwear and a darts tournament?
    :)

Also, if anyone has the Examcraft one, it would be cool to have an idea about it too.

I'm compiling an economics one for y'all now.

We had DEB, and thats not it man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mobile1541

please examcraft geography?? :eek: higher level

• Advertisement

Ragdoll742 wrote: »
    We had DEB, and thats not it man.

Cheeors man. Right, Examcraft Art History is proving tricky to find too if anyone's feeling generous.

Examcraft art history.
    European: Development of Gothic architecture and describe the interior and exterior of a Gothic cathedral you have studied.
    Irish: Twentieth century Irish artists; Louis le Brocquy, Georgia O' Keffee and some more painters, sculptors etc...... describe and discuss in detail a work by one of them and briefly discuss another work by that artist or an artist of a similar style.
    Appreciation: Visit to an exhibition. Discuss two works in detail and comment on overall layout and presentation.

Once again you'll have to get someone to verify that, but they said it was examcraft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Hey I'm looking forDEB HL Accounting Theory please :)

Exothermic wrote: »
    Examcraft art history.
    European: Development of Gothic architecture and describe the interior and exterior of a Gothic cathedral you have studied.
    Irish: Twentieth century Irish artists; Louis le Brocquy, Georgia O' Keffee and some more painters, sculptors etc...... describe and discuss in detail a work by one of them and briefly discuss another work by that artist or an artist of a similar style.
    Appreciation: Visit to an exhibition. Discuss two works in detail and comment on overall layout and presentation.

Once again you'll have to get someone to verify that, but they said it was examcraft.

Thanks a million :) Anyone able to go into more detail? As of yet, we haven't done any of the above options. :(

That's the exam craft one alright which is what I need :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clogss

music examcraft HL anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 moomoo93

Hey, Does anyone have the Examcraft Biology??

I have Art History, French, Irish, English..... all DEBS and all HL...

And desperation sets in.
    My harder exams finish tomorrow, I've only soft ones left next week so I will personally type up each syllable, letter, number and punctuation mark for Maths HL, English HL, Physics HL and Biology HL papers if someone can please just give me all of the options for
    Exam Craft Art History

Many thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

Would somebody please post what came up in the HL DEB Business exam please? There was a bit of confusion earlier in the thread about it so I'm just looking to clear it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AdaaaMx

Anyone got HL Geography examcraft? Just did HL business exam craft. Was a very poor paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mcpieR2

Anyone know whats coming up or ordinary level english paper 2 and ord irish paper 2 (DEB) ?

PI of english has the:
    comprehension on the movie 127 hours

PI of Irish has the:
    Litir (on holiday in france)
    and
    sceal (home alone in seomra sui hearing somthing)

These are DEBS? whats on paper 2 of these papers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 muggy

Send me on DEBS HL Irish paper 2 please...I av Maths, History, English and Chemistry done...Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 padjbreen

Anybody have business hl debs?

muggy wrote: »
    Send me on DEBS HL Irish paper 2 please...I av Maths, History, English and Chemistry done...Thanks

Irish P2 was:

Prose:
    Lig Sinn i gCathú or Coileach Ghleann Phádraigh or An Bhean Óg. An Cearrbhach Mac Cába is compulsory.

An Triail:
    Life in the 60s or there aren't many good people in the play.

Poetry:
    Bímse Buan ar Buairt Gach Ló or Níl Aon Ní. Jack is compulsory. Maigdiléana and Dán do Mhelissa were the 2 HL poems.

Could you please post Maths HL P2 if you've done it?

Exam craft Geogrpagy HL please.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Les_Rebels123

Irish Paper ONE, DEBS

Can anyone/someone pm me, or send me what Essay Titles/Short story titles/Debate(s) that are on the paper? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

Ok i've been sending this to people but might aswell just post it here!
    Sort questions know delayering and 2 benefits, marketing mix and factors determining it, factors that affect premium, adv and disadv for eu social policy, business ethics and 2 unethical practices, producer and consumer co-op, 2 enterpirises in public, debt equity and adv of a low one, invitation to trat and when you cant join contract.

ABQ was easy enough know managmet activities, HRM and the implication of expansion.

Lng questions ok i can only really remember the ones i did:

Question 1.two benefits for employees and employers for joining trade union, function of labour court and diff between conciliation and arbitration and then a co-operative and competitive relationship between suppliers and entrepreneurs

Question 2: write about effect of high interest rates and for or against privatisation and how a government can reduce unemployment and characteristics of a socially aware business.

Question4: Write about meetings and say what a quorum and a point of order and the role of secretary. Also write about diff ways to motivate employees and the distinguish between proactive and reactive managers.

Question 6: How the product life cycle can change overtime and factors that influence it. Benefits of analysing finances and how source of finance may effect control of business. 3 problems of overtrading.

]There the ones i did but also remeber there was one about calculating insurance and which principal applies and draw a matrix structure and give benefits and distinguish between factoring and accured capital.

Ok hope this helps good luck! :)

Irish Paper ONE, DEBS

Can anyone/someone pm me, or send me what Essay Titles/Short story titles/Debate(s) that are on the paper? :)

Essay:
    Healthy life, link between drugs and crime, sport is nothing but a professional job nowadays.

Story:
    Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, hatred.

Debate:
    Politicians are rogues.

Irish Paper ONE, DEBS

Go back a page or two and you see it all like? Why so lazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Sm4shbox

Ok i've been sending this to people but might aswell just post it here!
    Sort questions know delayering and 2 benefits, marketing mix and factors determining it, factors that affect premium, adv and disadv for eu social policy, business ethics and 2 unethical practices, producer and consumer co-op, 2 enterpirises in public, debt equity and adv of a low one, invitation to trat and when you cant join contract.

ABQ was easy enough know managmet activities, HRM and the implication of expansion.

Lng questions ok i can only really remember the ones i did:

Question 1.two benefits for employees and employers for joining trade union, function of labour court and diff between conciliation and arbitration and then a co-operative and competitive relationship between suppliers and entrepreneurs

Question 2: write about effect of high interest rates and for or against privatisation and how a government can reduce unemployment and characteristics of a socially aware business.

Question4: Write about meetings and say what a quorum and a point of order and the role of secretary. Also write about diff ways to motivate employees and the distinguish between proactive and reactive managers.

Question 6: How the product life cycle can change overtime and factors that influence it. Benefits of analysing finances and how source of finance may effect control of business. 3 problems of overtrading.

There the ones i did but also remeber there was one about calculating insurance and which principal applies and draw a matrix structure and give benefits and distinguish between factoring and accured capital

Ok hope this helps good luck! :)

Do you remember what the rest of Q2 was or was that it?

Thank you :cool:

• Advertisement

Surely someone has done higher level geography examcraft :( PLEASE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement