Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I spotted a copy of Hellfire in there, boxed with manual.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sounds of feet slapping against the floor, door slamming, car starting, and so on....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I need to go to dulbin and visit that shop, i'll brong my moths wages with me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Ah Augmerson I think I was in the place the same time as you, saw the other person there going for mega man 2 anyway! Bought 8 gameboy games (including Ducktales which i'd been looking for for a while) and CIB Bart vs The Space Mutants for the NES (crappy game, but remember playing it with my Mam and Dad a lot when I was a kid) could've spent an awful lot more though!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I've been getting a few lists in from a friend of mine in the UK, and I've picked up a good bit of the stuff on the, mainly nintendo gear.

I got about half the nintendo stuff here. Mainly I'm happy to have Mario Kart. Overall I've fairly happy with it, I think they were good value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Got Rogue Galaxy for the ps2 and G Darius ( mint ) for the ps1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Stoner wrote: »
    I've been getting a few lists in from a friend of mine in the UK, and I've picked up a good bit of the stuff on the, mainly nintendo gear.

I got about half the nintendo stuff here. Mainly I'm happy to have Mario Kart. Overall I've fairly happy with it, I think they were good value.

Sexy list is sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭fuzztone

Was looking for something in my garage car hole and this fell out of a box:

15582946764414652556809.jpg

Its dirty but it appears to be in very good condition besides that. Tempted to try and buy an old SNES to see if it works! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,562 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

fuzztone wrote: »
    Its dirty but it appears to be in very good condition besides that. Tempted to try and buy an old SNES to see if it works! :D

It's a terrible game. I will gladly dispose of it for you for free.

>_>

<_<

:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Super Potato haul from today:

2gy1y4i.jpg

The Neo Geo and Wonderswan Colour are for others, but I've currently just bought batteries for the crystal to give it a whirl :) I would have bought more games (got One Piece Battle Colosseum, Gunpey, Beatmania, and weird ladder platformer that's meant to be good) but alas my 'discretionary expenditure' account has closed up for the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Balasubbie

Got a boxed copy of what I think is Action 52 on the Sega Megadrive.
    Found it on the video rack in a charity shop. That's really as close as I've come to justifying the purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

The Mario Anniversary Edition of All-Stars arrived in the post today. I knew the game itself was just a repackaged SNES game, but the booklet and cd are disappointing, it could have been so much better than it is really. I was looking at the Fallout 3 lunchbox and thinking Mario deserves better than that, but he got so much less. Game really should have just been packed in with the red wii considering how little it offers.

It better be worth a fortune someday :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,896 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Balasubbie wrote: »
    Got a boxed copy of what I think is Action 52 on the Sega Megadrive.
    Found it on the video rack in a charity shop. That's really as close as I've come to justifying the purchase.

You do know those action 52 games are worth a lot of money?

Yeha they ar arnt they, how much the MD one worth?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

The Mario Anniversary Edition of All-Stars arrived in the post today. I knew the game itself was just a repackaged SNES game, but the booklet and cd are disappointing, it could have been so much better than it is really. I was looking at the Fallout 3 lunchbox and thinking Mario deserves better than that, but he got so much less. Game really should have just been packed in with the red wii considering how little it offers.

It better be worth a fortune someday :p

That's doubly crap re: the extras. Bad enough Ninty taking the piss with fans by releasing the exact same games again, if it had all the Mario platformers up to and including Sunshine then I'd fork out. Even ignoring the originals and the Snes cart can't you get all of them via the VC? Maybe except for the lost levels?

These fellows came in the post this morning, button 4 on the controller works like a charm so chuffed about that.

veccontroller.jpg

CIB'ness:
    wilymanual.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wow, both those look in brilliant condition!

Yeha I really ahte you now Andrew76

Yeha I really ahte you now Andrew76

Lol! :D
    See that other auction up to £60+ now with 5days left, gimps. And seller saying he can't post proper pics because someone bid? Weird. Did you email him to get pics? Wonder is it in good condition.

Yeah, its stupid, but hes laughing all the way to the bank, some stupid americans bidding on it. Looks a bit suspect to me but I made him a "sizeable offer" for mutant league Hockey and the Wily Wars

All i got back was broken english reply about everyone having the same chance

Seems like I'm the only person here who doesnt have this game now so next one that comes up is mine!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,896 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That's doubly crap re: the extras. Bad enough Ninty taking the piss with fans by releasing the exact same games again, if it had all the Mario platformers up to and including Sunshine then I'd fork out. Even ignoring the originals and the Snes cart can't you get all of them via the VC? Maybe except for the lost levels?

Lost levels is on the VC as well. I'd much rather the NES games than all stars. Prefer the authentic NES versions since the physics are the slightest bit off in all-stars. That and you can go down to rage and get the cart for the snes for about 5 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I couldn't wait to get the anniversary set but think I may give it a miss.
    Heck, even the Mario Allstars+World is a better package.

A proper package, with everything platformy of Mario, with all things from Nes, Snes, N64 and GC, with GB/C and original GBA titles, given the bulk are already on VC, it'd be easy to produce, and with a nice, hardbacked art book, a must have at almost any price.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    A proper package, with everything platformy of Mario, with all things from Nes, Snes, N64 and GC, with GB/C and original GBA titles, given the bulk are already on VC, it'd be easy to produce, and with a nice, hardbacked art book, a must have at almost any price.

Exactly, that would be a dream disc. I love my Mario platformers but there's only so many times I'll pay for the same stuff. Milking feckers.

If sega and Taito can include a **** load of excellent games on one disc then Nintendo can and the only thing stopping them is greed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

well FINALLY this showed up, ordered from the uk about 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Balasubbie

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You do know those action 52 games are worth a lot of money?

Uhuh, kinda why I bought it, but that's redundant. I never sell games, never ever. Ain't feckin' savvy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Prefer the authentic NES versions since the physics are the slightest bit off in all-stars.

Funny, because I think the physics are the slightest bit off in the NES versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Christmas present from my parents arrived yesterday. (not allowed anywhere near it til the 25th though!) It's a clear/purple gameboy pocket with pink backlight and pro-sound mod. Figured it'd be cheaper than a gameboy light!

Now if only my other two gameboys would show up...5 weeks to the day since they were shipped!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

EnterNow wrote: »
    Funny, because I think the physics are the slightest bit off in the NES versions.

Eh?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

OK I have to stop with the Gamecube stuff!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110617831049&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

and again

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350417761619&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

this one was only for Zelda

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300498242616&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

this one , I'm not to sure about, forgot i had a jap one already

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120652181345&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Think I shared this one before, from here on I'm looking at a couple of months of buying

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320602743021&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

this one was for the games too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120637716844&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

maybe i have a problem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120637670143&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

this was to get the gameboy player
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290491151835&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I liked the box here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320607037481&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

this one had a nice bag

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150502510196&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

this was just good value

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270645074509&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I can't go back any further on ebay at the moment, but I have enough gamecubes, I've picked up at least three from adverts too.:o

and I've left out the games I bought.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement