Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of people do you hate?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I hate Smurfs.

They're a shower of little blue cunts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pindababe

LIARS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

I hate people who think they're better than others because in terms of IQ they might be smarter.

People who think smoking around non smokers should be tolerated.

People who abuse / neglect animals, or kill them for sport.

People who need to be thanked for every tiny little thing they do. do something because you want to, not because you expect me to be forever grateful.

People (girls) who dumb themselves down / bathe in their own stupidity to fit in to a stereotype or strangely enough to be liked by guys.

People who don't have enough balls to not bother with people they don't like and instead bitch about them behind their backs.

You're on the ball but I'd disagree on the smoking, if it's a smokers house (except in front of kids) or in a smoking area then the non smokers can have no argument in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

I hate Smurfs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BznwsT6r_tM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I hate Smurfs.

Speaking of witch...

I hate the person who told me to google blue waffle *shudder*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

I hate people who hold a grudge for years and years, let it go before the hate eats you alive! :)

I hate people who think they are better than you, chances are if you think that you are not better than that person! :)

I hate the kind of people who act all posh when they are not!

I hate people who judge you on the mistakes you made rather than the person you are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

You're on the ball but I'd disagree on the smoking, if it's a smokers house (except in front of kids) or in a smoking area then the non smokers can have no argument in my opinion.

Oh well ya obviously. I just mean in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I hate everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

People who are arrogant.

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Really is a bad quality to have....drives me mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I hate you, Ron Burgundy. I hate you. - Wes Mantooth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Gary Neville

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

pindababe wrote: »
    LIARS

I think they're bold myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

Rickrollers. And people who tell me when they've lost "the game". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't hate anybody, I don't hate people for the same reason I don't hate any other animal, it's not always generally their fault they are the way they are. I also like variety and find people that are polar opposite from me to be interesting because we are basically the same yet think so different. People are my favourite animal I find people in general fascinating in all their differences and foibles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't hate anybody, I don't hate people for the same reason I don't hate any other animal, it's not always generally their fault they are the way they are. I also like variety and find people that are polar opposite from me to be interesting because we are basically the same yet think so different. People are my favourite animal I find people in general fascinating in all their differences and foibles.

"You're a better man than I, Gunga Din."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Spas & saps.

Palindrome bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

Truley wrote: »
    Speaking of witch...

I hate the person who told me to google blue waffle *shudder*

I just got sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

People that play up to the Oirish stereotype when abroad or in the company of foreigners. i.e fighting, drinking, singing, being a prat. Nobody knows what "craic" is, and whatever it is, its not unique to Ireland. Get over it.

People that think that drinking a lot is virtue. So much so, that they lie about it. " Had 15 pints last night...." "Yea?? so what you're still a dope."

People that say "kudos" and also people that make inverted comma signs with their fingers when saying certain things. (note: often the same people are guilty of both)

Guys that pop their collars when out in night clubs. Also guys that wear "condom hats" in clubs and/or sunglasses on their heads indoors.

Anybody that wraps a sweater around their shoudlers.

Woman that scream with delight when they see their friends even though they see them every second day. " HEEEEY OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU.!"

Guys that try to chat at the urinal... don't just keep looking straight ahead moron.

People that use abbreviations when talking. Like OMG, or more recently people refering to Cristiano Ronaldo as "CR7." You stupid ****ing idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Kimia wrote: »
    Opposite of the other thread!
    Yeah, I bet you're gonna get way more feedback :)

1. I hate people who tell me what to do just because they think they are right and I am wrong. Wrong, I am always right :)
    2. I hade people like Dr. Phil - fake, cheeky and pretending to be all-knowing cnuts. Touches point 1 a little bit.
    3. Also ignorant and egoist idiots.
    4. I hate people who say they "don't hate anyone" because it's an utter bollix. It'd be slightly justified if they had added "as of yet".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

A lot of types of people tick me off, but God tier's gotta be those who are fine to talk to on a one-to-one basis but will act MAD COOL in front of a crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

Militant atheists who pervade boards.ie.

Mates who brag about cheating the welfare system.

Certain degenerate immigrant groups who largely have no intention of working or respecting our laws.

Tubs.

People who devote themselves to getting any sort of measly position of authority in life in order to dictate to others. They usually pretend to be ultra positive and happy people but often they're just emotionally insecure control-freaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

potsy11 wrote: »
    I just got sick

Explain please - I can't google it as i'm in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

Wouldn't say I hate these things but they do piss me off:

Music snobs.

Hipster glasses-with-no-lenses @rseholes.

When people talk like this? All the time? Like, constantly??

People who use abbreviations when they speak, such as 'obvs', 'totes' or the dreaded internet acronyms.

People who talk on phones in public toilets :mad::mad::mad:

Spitters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

American's who bring up september 11th and what a tragedy it was.It was 9 years ago and the world doesn't revolve around you tossers.

Those aggressive heavy metallers who get all pissed off when you disagree with them over music (in a conversation they started). "what do you mean you dont like Sabbath?" Have you no ****in respect?!" Not to you, long haired pudding bender. Fúck off and let me enjoy my pint or the glass will go in your eye :mad:

Most people in their early 30's. I've met some sound people but come on lads and face the facts, most of yis are knobs. Especially women in their early 30's. "Why dont you get your hair cut Wagon?" Because you have a face like a fúckin central heating system and the less i see it, the happier i am. ****.

Audi drivers. All the ones who had Beamers before have now sold them and moved onto Audi's. You're cocks. Always were and always will be. Drive off a bridge.

Lawyers. Nuff' said.

Groups of rowdy, drunk, young businessmen. Arseholes.

Anti smokers "cough cough cough, thats disgusting!"so's you're aul ones minge

AHHHhhhhh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Kimia wrote: »
    Explain please - I can't google it as i'm in work!
    Some unfortunate soul takes a bite out of a waffle and only realises afterwards there’s a bit of mould growing on the bottom.

Poor bloke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ImportGunner

everyone !!!! except me !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

People that hurt animals for fun.
    People that shout abuse at me from their cars.
    People that throw cigarette butts everywhere, especially a lovely scenic area.
    People that leave big phlegmy spits on the ground for other people to walk in.
    People that think being drunk is an an excuse for pissing on the street.
    People that try to scan their items at the Tesco self service checkout while I'm still using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Stupidly Naked

There are only two kinds of people I hate.

Racists and Black people.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

potsy11 wrote: »
    I just got sick
    I just got aroused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

Eircom ad guy, who doesn't realise the call is about broadband even though he works at a call centre for Eircom broadband. "Ohhhh she keeps freezing on video calls? I thought you meant she actually freezes." T**t.

People who look both ways when crossing a one way street in town.

The knacker on the dart next to me.

The fcuks that use the citybikes that have clearly never been on a bike before and think they have own the path, road, pedestrian crossings no matter the colour of light. Dangerous b*stards.

Drivers that indicate right when going straight on a roundabout.

Morning radio djs.

Advertisement