Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of people do you hate?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

It is more accurate to say that I hate specific traits which some people have rather than to say that I hate them in their entirety. However, I strongly dislike it when people who are too scared of failure to make an attempt at something feel free to mock the genuine efforts of others.

I also hate it when people mock that which others enjoy without spending even a moment trying to understand even the smallest element of it.

And finally, I hate it when people mock others for considering questions which have no obvious practical value, such as some questions in philosophy and physics, because they don't apply to day to day situations. I know people who dismiss poetry, philosophy and physics as a waste of time. I don't wish to get down to explaining how great the anger and hatred such statements evoke in me, as it will genuinely put in a fowler for the rest of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Sovereignty whingers. I have friends in the border counties who will foam at the mouth with the mention of monarchy or crown so guess who they hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

- People who judge you before they know you
    - That are stuck up and look down on you
    - Two-faced people that will be all nice to your face but the minute they get a chance they will run to someone else and bitch about you.
    - People that think it's fun to walk all over someone and bully them to make there own lives seem great.
    - People that judge you by age (you're only X years old you couldn't possibly be able to do/feel/think like that)

Get over yourself! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Knackers. Self explanatory.
    Worse though are the ugos that drink in Coppers of Flannery's regularily. Apart from being backward they're mindnumbingly dull.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Pace2008 wrote: »
    One of those wicked rings you wear on every finger, innit?

Yeah bud, they're bleedin' massuv aren't dey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

^
    You have a massive ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Pretentious people. People who are afraid of what others think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

^
    You have a massive ring?

Yeah, check 'em out :pac:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01426/rings_1426990c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

People who reply to every thread in a smart arse ,turning it into a political rant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

People who don't agree with me :mad:

People who think they are smarter than they are and argue over nothing for the sake of it. And to get the last word in, even if it's codswallop.

Constantly loud attention seekers.

Those who are always inconsiderate of others around them.

People who act like billy big balls because they are in a group.

And those who take great pleasure in demeaning and embarrasing others in public for no good reason but an ego boost.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Judgemental people.
    People who think their **** doesnt stink.
    Two faced people.
    People who lack tact.
    The far right.
    Cant stand people who lack basic manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

N*ggers, obviously.

Naggers

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

N*ggers, obviously.

is that Naggers your talking about :D i like that eposide of South Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

I hate mincers
    I hate immigrants who make no effort to integrate (including Irish immigrants abroad)
    I hate people on forums who tell blatent lies (Bearded loners in their mid 30s lying about their ability to pull women)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Count me in !!

Let's hope you get more than one more to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Maybe hate is a strong word. But sometimes the way adult females write in a really cutsy 'girly' style and you can almost hear them squealing when you read it.

'Oh my god out with my bestie girlies, luv ya babes *hugs and kissies* etc

I dunno if that makes any sense, maybe I'm just weird :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

People who shout others down in order to win an argument.

People who think they're open minded when it comes to music but would never listen to anything outside their preferred genre.

Mouthy women who give guys **** only because they know their chances of being hit a box are slim to none.

Bodybuilders. Y'all think you look like gods, most women think you look like utter fags. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I don't hate anyone.. but I don't get on with people who have no concept of compassion or forgiveness, those who hate for such petty reasons as clothing or colour of skin or a difference in taste, those who try to elevate themselves by putting others down, who try to control other people's lives.

I don't get on with people who "hate" Justin Bieber (he's a child having fun for god's sake!) or any other pop/media star, I don't get on with music elitists and movie elitists who constantly make fun of people who like pop music or stupid movies or, effectively, anything they themselves don't like.

There's a lot of types of people I don't get on with, but I don't judge long-term or overall. Just because someone's one way at one moment doesn't mean they're always like that. I just accept what I see and don't try to project.

Doesn't always work, but I make the effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

People who have usernames that start with K

Hey don't judge the k!

the k is special!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Snakeblood wrote: »
    Let's hope you get more than one more to join.

haha i was just about to agree but then Kimono Girl joined so haha! We are gaining in force and strength. FEAR US!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Overfamiliar people. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

I just hate people in general :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Darraghnormal

Truley wrote: »
    Maybe hate is a strong word. But sometimes the way adult females write in a really cutsy 'girly' style and you can almost hear them squealing when you read it.

'Oh my god out with my bestie girlies, luv ya babes *hugs and kissies* etc

I dunno if that makes any sense, maybe I'm just weird :P

Right on.

People who use the following words: lol. lmao. people put a z on the end of a word if its used in the plural tense, people who say "lolz" for example.
    People who constantly give out about college yet their parents fund absolutely everything in their lives, people who instead of saying "i have no money" (or something similar) say "i gots no money" thats just wrong like.

People who uz typn lik dis 4 no reson. Man United Fans, People who say "brits out" and "up the ra" alot, yet religiously watch english football.

Anyone who thinks theyre better than you because they earn more money.

and anyone who is just a general ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Nut job republicans that try to enforce their views and beliefs on everyone and wont rest until we all think the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I hate people that are nice to your face but bitch behind your back on in places that you are bound to find out about. It's probably been said in this thread anyway...!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

People who illegally dump rubbish all over the countryside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Racists.

Fundamentalist Religious people.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I hate people that are nice to your face but bitch behind your back on in places that you are bound to find out about. It's probably been said in this thread anyway...!!!

Yes, but we waited till you were gone to say it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I hate people who think they're better than others because in terms of IQ they might be smarter.

People who think smoking around non smokers should be tolerated.

People who abuse / neglect animals, or kill them for sport.

People who need to be thanked for every tiny little thing they do. do something because you want to, not because you expect me to be forever grateful.

People (girls) who dumb themselves down / bathe in their own stupidity to fit in to a stereotype or strangely enough to be liked by guys.

People who don't have enough balls to not bother with people they don't like and instead bitch about them behind their backs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

The Greeks.
    They invented gayness!:D

Advertisement