Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of people do you hate?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Kimia wrote: »
    Opposite of the other thread! I hate people who are
    • fake
    • mean to other people for no reason
    • condescending - get the f*ck over yourself!
    • begrudging
    • tight

what about you?
    People who judge other people ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

People who, as I type are sat in front of an open fire all warm and snuggly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

- Dickheads who can't drive properly & give you a whats-your-problem?! look when they are clearly in the wrong, learn to drive you useless cretins.

- People who generally shout when its very easy to just speak at a normal volume to the person next to them. This is often a culchie trait. The bogger im living with literally roars when he's on the phone. Yes i would love to crush his fone.

- People who post things like this; full of fail, full of win, lol, omg, cool story bro, epic fail. Your embarrassing. Stop talking like a 13 year old child.

- People who are tough guys when they have drink in them yet are tame little pooty cats when they're sober. You need alcohol to get your nerve. Thats cowardly.

- People who go into shops & buy small items like chocolate bars or chewing gum with laser cards. Seriously are you trying to broadcast the fact that you have a lasercard or something? They're not a big deal anymore ya know?

- People who act a certain way around one person then pretty much change into a completely different person in front of someone else. I don't trust these type of people.

- People on boards who hunt through other people's posts to find sentences from which they can extract a ba-doom-tissshhhh!!! pun for hefty thanks reward.

- Smelly people. If your homeless, fair enough. All you other stinkers, have a bath & have some respect for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

People who were mean to me the whole way through my schooling and think now cos i'm older, made something of myself that I'd forget that crap..

Bullies are mean....

Oh and them girls in college who think they are from D4 and are actually from a farm somewhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

one of my bosses is a two-faced oul wagon:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

People who try to tell me I'm wrong. :P

People who decide that I can't know a thing because I'm only 17.

People who refuse to be honest because they're afraid to ruffle a few feathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Pace2008 wrote: »
    More than anything else, people who cannot admit when they’re wrong.

I’ve seen people who have been categorically shown to be wrong on an objective issue continue to argue that it’s nighttime outside when the sun is beating through the window.

People like this will usually wear their stubbornness as a badge of honour: “I’m an opinionated person with strong beliefs, and I won’t change just because someone else disagrees with me. I march to the beat of my own drum."

They seem to think it’s some sort of positive personality trait. It’s not; it is weakness of the worst kind and can be positively dangerous.

I think you're wrong there. It can be night time even when the sun is shining outside. The crew aboard the ISS can attest to that.

Come on, admit it. You know I'm right.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

People who have usernames that start with K

I hate those that don't have a sense of humour...like the people who didn't get that my post above was just in jest. In honesty, I secretly want to have the username Krazyrabbit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Drivers who try to do the "oh look Im going to take the other lane so I can skip all the queuing the rest of you bastards are doing!" and then try to cut back into the lane they came from - why do believe you are better than the rest of us and can ram your way back inline again :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

Since the thread is about things people hate, a few things I'm not fond of are:

compulsive liars.

people who do nasty things and never apologise or admit they've done any wrong, especially when its to a lot of people.

people pretending they have the best life ever with a million facebook updates and all that sort of stuff when you know that if life was so good they wouldn't have so much time to be on the internet all day.

people who waste and sponge of welfare and other benefits when undeserving of it, but thats for another thread... haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Why anyone from Ireland cries when Manchester United or Liverpool lose at a poxy simple game.
    Sad. And the english think it's sad as well.

If you are not from that city, don't get emotional. Get a real hobby. Collecting emotional songs that you cry to might suit you better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

All taxi drivers when I'm driving myself.
    Salt of the earth if I'm looking for a lift though.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭mac_iomhair

I hate people with double barrel surnames.
    People who think they know it all, they are usually the people who know the least.
    Im also not fond of the people who say "going forward" "in relation to" f*cking everything!!
    I hate bondholders.
    I hate people who never take risks.
    I hate people who are negative.
    I hate people who judge you.
    I hate people who hold grudges.
    I hate people count themselves out.
    I hate people who say they did terrible in exams when they end up getting an A.
    I hate people (especially girls) who spend their entire life posing and forget to get a personality.
    I hate people who are jealous.
    I hate people with small town mentalities.
    I hate people who when mention what county their from also make comments about how its GAA football team is doing (eg. the all-ireland talent show)
    I hate overpaid people.
    People who wear their sun glasses on their heads.
    People who think its a good idea to cut social welfare.
    People who are fully grown and drink alco-pops.
    People who always talk about going out and getting full, there has to be more to your life than that.
    I hate people who think they can skip a queue.
    People who get road rage.
    People who overtake you, cut in and then hit their brakes in front of you.
    I hate people who pull out at junctions when they obviously dont have time then you have to hit your brakes.
    People who dont use indicators.
    People who want to put you down.
    People who have game plans at work.
    People who lick their bosses ass to get ahead.
    People who jump on bandwagons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

krudler wrote: »
    I guarantee you ever atheist/non believer would like nothing better to never talk about god again, but until religion gets its claws out of schools, state affairs and every day life, that wont happen.

Oh and I hate people who think atheism is "just like a religion itself" no it isnt you dozy cunts.

as my post said, it swings both ways, gurramok's thread is proof of that. i just leave each to their own. i don't want to hear about someone else's religious beliefs, nor do i want to hear someone criticising them either. just let them on their merry way. i wouldn't even bother to refer to claws.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

People who are intolerant of others, and the Dutch!

why do ya hate dutch people? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

jay93 wrote: »

wim keift, bad memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

And the Dutch talk all quare too so they do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭thenutflush

One thing I've noticed since I've entered my twenties is that most people are essentially decent. Every one of us has our flaws but I'd put them down to human nature and a desire to be accepted by others. Everybody is just plugging away at life trying to get along and even the hardiest fcukers I remember from school would return a nod if you passed them on the street. And most lads who appear to be dickheads when amongst their friends turn out to be sound enough when you're talking to them by themselves.

I'd say theres only about 10% of the population that are true arseholes, and I'm thinking here of disgustingly bitter and unapologetic nerds and hardcore, vicious scumbags that would rob an old woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

People who use abbreviations when they speak, such as 'obvs', 'totes' or the dreaded internet acronyms.

Met somebody who did this... didn't actually believe that somebody would be so lazy when talking that they coudn't finish a word. It's actually incredible.. I bumped into them in campus one day and they started telling me about the J1 they were planning
    "OMG (Ohh emmm, gee) Im just on my way home, im going planning my holz"

"Oh, what you doing?"
    "Well.. Were going on a J1 so obv we will be working but it will be A-MAZ-ING"

"Nice, anyway i must run (Because my head is melted :o )"

"Bye hun, love ya"

I also hate people who say that they only listen to 70/80's/all old music, and that they hate current stuff.
    You WILL eventually run out of music.. you cannot possibly limit yourself to it. Eventually the now new music will be old music and only then will it be acceptable to you to listen to it because your an idiot :mad:

People who don't want to try something new. C'mon, were 19/20 we are ment to be trying silly new things, mainly just because we can!

Arrogance, come down a level, theres always somebody bigger and better you numpty

and last, but not least... People who are mean. I don't see the necessity of being mean to somebody. If you don't like a person, thats fine nobody is going to force you. But you don't have to go out of your way to put that person down. Just leave it alone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Some Trinity ass bender shouted "FUR IS MURDER!" right in my fukin face yesterday. I wasnt even wearing fur!

What a moron. The reason animals exist is to provide food and other amenities!

Just because you go to trinity, doesnt give you the right to make a **** sign you found on the PETA site and shout crap at people. Go back to smoking weed you usless hippie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    What a moron. The reason animals exist is to provide food and other amenities!

Be careful what you think and say, I hasten to remind you that you are an animal yourself !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Hate is a strong word, but I have no time for

• People who benefit from nepotism yet in their head they've convinced themselves that they're some kind of self made legend.
    • Loudmouths.
    • Overly laddish behaviour.
    • Overly SATC inspired behaviour.
    • Two faced people.
    • People who "tell it like it is", no you're not, you're just a dick being a prick to people.
    • People who view everything through their own life experiences and completely ignoring any other argument.
    • Snobs who look down on someone else's opinion.
    • People who are completely devoid of compassion and empathy.
    • People who vote with their heart rather than their head.
    • Aggro people.
    • People who think they've the right to piss all over people who work in retail, call centres or in customer service in general.
    • Scumbags.
    • Posh **** and bitches.
    • People who think they're better than others due to physical differences.
    • Religious zealots and militant atheists.
    I think that's enough for now. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

GAA people
    Cork people
    Dublin people

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

jay93 wrote: »

lol, its a line from Austin Powers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

LZ5by5 wrote: »

lyzby you are the king of hate :p

(I like it)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

LZ5by5 wrote: »

• People who benefit from nepotism yet in their head they've convinced themselves that they're some kind of self made legend.
    • Loudmouths.
    • Overly laddish behaviour.
    • Overly SATC inspired behaviour.
    • Two faced people.
    • People who "tell it like it is", no you're not, you're just a dick being a prick to people.
    • People who view everything through their own life experiences and completely ignoring any other argument.
    • Snobs who look down on someone else's opinion.
    • People who are completely devoid of compassion and empathy.
    • People who vote with their heart rather than their head.
    • Aggro people.
    • People who think they've the right to piss all over people who work in retail, call centres or in customer service in general.
    • Scumbags.
    • Posh **** and bitches.
    • People who think they're better than others due to physical differences.
    • Religious zealots and militant atheists.
    I agree with all of the above, but especially with people who are not very nice and when you try to tell them what way they will end up they are so up themselves they do not understand.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JENNYWREN19

people who insist they're right even when you've established they're wrong, then keep on asking the same question over and over again in different ways in the hope of getting the right (their expected) reply

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JENNYWREN19

MJ23 wrote: »
    GAA people
    Cork people
    Dublin people

take it you're from up country then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

lyzby you are the king of hate :p

(I like it)

And that, ladies and gents, is why they made me mod of R&R. ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf