Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing sexual antics

• 28-10-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Anyone had any embarrassing sexual experiences that the couldnt share in real life. Ive had two types.
    1. Getting caught giving myself a helping hand when my mother walked in. Words cannot describe the regret and horror felt by all.
    2. Dose of Mr Floppy. Does wonders for the egos of both parties.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Yore ma was **** you off???!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Got caught having thrush.
    Boy, was my face red.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Anyone had any embarrassing sexual experiences that the couldnt share in real life. Ive had two types.
    1. Getting caught giving myself a helping hand by mother. Words cannot describe the regret and horror felt by all.
    2. Dose of Mr Floppy. Does wonders for the egos of both parties.

Done that. Also having sex in a Cinquecento for 2 people over 6 foot I feel is less embarassing than deserving some sort of award for physics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

In Portugal, went into the wrong apartment. Owner came back and was NOT happy to see us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Degag wrote: »
    Yore ma was **** you off???!!!
    Must be more careful with my wording.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Snakeblood wrote: »
    Done that. Also having sex in a Cinquecento for 2 people over 6 foot I feel is less embarassing than deserving some sort of award for physics.
    Are you gay? Not too many wimmin over 6 foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Commenting on his hardness,only to discover it was actually the gear stick i was feeling.

Oh,and having some poor old man having to knock on a car window to tell us we were on private land and would we mind driving down the road a bit. Dunno who was more embarrassed, us or him. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Are you gay? Not too many wimmin over 6 foot.

Nope. But cheers for the interest! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Snakeblood wrote: »
    Nope. But cheers for the interest! ;)
    No bother ;)

I used to have two single beds in my room, but I pushed them together to make a double bed.

Well with the OH in the heat of the moment she fell in between them as they separated since they were on wheels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

sacramento wrote: »
    I used to have two single beds in my room, but I pushed them together to make a double bed. .

romantic...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭talla10

Poppin' out at a crucial stage of an extra hard thrust (for her pleasure :P)....the pain of it :eek: 3 years later i still walk with a limp and speak at a slighly higher pitch :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mcdoogle

Idiot ex girlfriend put her bed back together upside down with the the hard bit that supports the mattress on the ground and the soft bit that has no support under the mattress. The mattress was very thin as well. (no idea why she had taken it apart, think she was painting the room or something)

One night shortly after starting to see each other we did the deed on her bed. The mattress crashed through the bed and resulted in us struggling to get out of the remains of the bed when her da came running in to see what happened.......

Was an interesting year!

mcdoogle wrote: »
    Idiot ex girlfriend put her bed back together upside down with the the hard bit that supports the mattress on the ground and the soft bit that has no support under the mattress. The mattress was very thin as well. (no idea why she had taken it apart, think she was painting the room or something)

One night shortly after starting to see each other we did the deed on her bed. The mattress crashed through the bed and resulted in us struggling to get out of the remains of the bed when her da came running in to see what happened.......

Was an interesting year!

It took them a year to free you!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Finding out i was with a transexual!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

Guill wrote: »
    Finding out i was with a transexual!:D

You seem happy about that...

mcdoogle wrote: »

Was an interesting year!
    That must have been brutal. Her father walkin in.

talla10 wrote: »
    Poppin' out at a crucial stage of an extra hard thrust (for her pleasure :P)....the pain of it :eek: 3 years later i still walk with a limp and speak at a slighly higher pitch :(
    Im always mindful of that. Must be very painful.

An ex of mine "lost" a toy temporarily inside of herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

While fingering one of my many conquests, I was asked to remove my ring.
    Oops I said that's not my ring that's my wristwatch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Happened to me when I was 17, my ex ran to get my mam but we had family over. I ended up in hospital after an interogation by family members where I had to pretend my apendix was hurring me. After an hour of poking and prodding the nurse came out to tell my mam and my ex I was ok, but no sex for 2 weeks. It was an awkward moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

steve06 wrote: »
    Happened to me when I was 17, my ex ran to get my mam but we had family over. I ended up in hospital after an interogation by family members where I had to pretend my apendix was hurring me. After an hour of poking and prodding the nurse came out to tell my mam and my ex I was ok, but no sex for 2 weeks. It was an awkward moment!

God almighty! It's like a scene from American Pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

sacramento wrote: »
    An ex of mine "lost" a toy temporarily inside of herself.
    An incident I think we can all recall and one which ensured she has never been invited back to the Late Late Show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

You seem happy about that...

Probably because he woke up thinking he slept with a man the night before and now he was a ghey...but low and behold it was a transexual so the hetrosexual staus remains intact (barely)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 LouieWalsh

Ok guys, long story short.

I thought I was with Edward, only to find out later it was Really John!

Them two little scallywags!
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

popping out?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

popping out?? :confused:
    Yep.popping out then thrusting right into the pelvis.ow ow ow ow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Girl I was ridin was so hammered she fell asleep during. Apparantly it's happened many a time before to her, with 2 other guys. We musta been awfully boring!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Fago! wrote: »
    Girl I was ridin was so hammered she fell asleep during. Apparantly it's happened many a time before to her, with 2 other guys. We musta been awfully boring!

chloroform isn't an aphrodisiac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

heard about a guy once who had a career ending thrusting mishap when he thrust straight between her legs and hit a wall. Real Serious damage.

Advertisement