Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing sexual antics

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

kezimus wrote: »
    when I was about 17 I

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

mickrock wrote: »
    Was having it off with the sister when the bed collapsed!

It was an old bed though.

incest?

you must be from Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Guill wrote: »
    Finding out i was with a transexual!:D

who told ya you were with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Scambuster wrote: »
    An earlier sustained hand wound opened up on top of this girl and covered her in blood. My mother then asked me about the blood soaked sheets the next day.

tell her it was from the hand wound?

mickrock wrote: »
    Was having it off with the sister when the bed collapsed!

It was an old bed though.

I'm sure the mother superior was well pleased!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Thought we were at home alone, going at it hammer and tongs on the couch, her sister walks in. She was mortified, I found it funny!

And no, she didn't join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭man.about.town

mcdoogle wrote: »
    Idiot ex girlfriend put her bed back together upside down with the the hard bit that supports the mattress on the ground and the soft bit that has no support under the mattress. The mattress was very thin as well. (no idea why she had taken it apart, think she was painting the room or something)

One night shortly after starting to see each other we did the deed on her bed. The mattress crashed through the bed and resulted in us struggling to get out of the remains of the bed when her da came running in to see what happened.......

Was an interesting year!

ha ha ha ha ha brilliant

Advertisement