Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Apologizes for bailing lads, I seemingly couldn't connect to the server once I quit from on Invasion due to the lag.

Those couple of games summed up my time on MW2 over the last year - top score on Vacant with a mostly 3 bar connection then go into unplayable crap that was Invasion the following game and then unable to connect to the servers. Ha

Nice to play with some of the new guys if you will in Sprrratt and Readdy too.

For sure I'll get some game time with you's over the weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Apologizes for bailing lads, I seemingly couldn't connect to the server once I quit from on Invasion due to the lag.

Those couple of games summed up my time on MW2 over the last year - top score on Vacant with a mostly 3 bar connection then go into unplayable crap that was Invasion the following game and then unable to connect to the servers. Ha

Some games were grand, Sprrratt being 4 off the nuke in Strike, then those pr1cks in Highrise, constant spawn trapping, my average life time was probably 6 seconds!

I did shoot down a load of air support tonight, mostly UAV's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Nice to get a few games played with you Lag was bad even on TDM Express there was some Lag, don't even talk to me about groundwar it is now an unplayable mess we would nearly be better off going into a TDM with 6 and then inviting the the 7th or 8th person to join session.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Would anybody be interested in playing some COD4? I want to get a gameplay for my channel.

Don't have it mate :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Don't have it mate :(
    ^ This ^

• Registered Users Posts: 53,971 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    im delighted

got a new router today and I got the Nat open, nice one

lol so much for that

for some strange reason it has gone back to moderate

really strange stuff

Try this

Mightn't help, but it's worth a try at least.

Fook. Ah well. Bring on Black Ops :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Be on in a bit.

• Advertisement

Halloween holidays. Woooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Just on there for 15 minutes , trying out something , 2 games of ffa one with ump next with p90 .
    For those that say the ump is overpowered than so is the p90 .

Vids to follow :)

Shammy wrote: »
    Just on there for 15 minutes , trying out something , 2 games of ffa one with ump next with p90 .
    For those that say the ump is overpowered than so is the p90 .

Vids to follow :)

Takes like 5-6 bullets to kill with p90 no?

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Takes like 5-6 bullets to kill with p90 no?

It'd shoot those bullets as fast as it takes to take down a man with a UMP. Huge magazine too.

It'd shoot those bullets as fast as it takes to take down a man with a UMP. Huge magazine too.

Recoil and iron sights are a biatch tho :pac:

Bling that up with RDS and Silencer ;)

Bling that up with RDS and Silencer ;)

The small mags aint worth it if you cant sprint across the map for another weapon ;) i like the p90 with a holo tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

range isnt as good i dont think, havent used the P90 alot tho but it does seem solid. Been using the UMP **** loads lately, its actually awesome, i got the extended mags last week . Get some sweet triples and ****, great stuff, i would still put the m4 and scar as better guns. The m4 with red dot is actually insanely good imo.

Magill wrote: »
    range isnt as good i dont think, havent used the P90 alot tho but it does seem solid. Been using the UMP **** loads lately, its actually awesome, i got the extended mags last week . Get some sweet triples and ****, great stuff, i would still put the m4 and scar as better guns. The m4 with red dot is actually insanely good imo.

ACR is exactly he same only its obese.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,971 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Try this

Mightn't help, but it's worth a try at least.

no luck with that but i tried this

and it worked I think

ps3 says nat 2(moderate) while MW2 says open :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Off to work for the night lads. :mad:/:)
    I might be on later ~ 1 or 2 for a few games if there's anyone on.

I'm going on in a few.. playing crap tonight though

I thought these spiderman pants would be good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Would anybody be interested in playing some COD4? I want to get a gameplay for my channel.

I have it. Might be up for a few games. I played it a few months ago for the first time in ages and got slaughtered.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Tallon wrote: »
    I'm going on in a few.. playing crap tonight though

I thought these spiderman pants would be good luck

Maybe not good luck but sexy as fook.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Pub is dead ! Might be home earlier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

is there a mike myres game on tonight?

Is there any games on tonight?

Tallon wrote: »
    Is there any games on tonight?

I asked Sprrratt a few times if he wanted a party goin, no response. He was in the party nearly all day so I dunno if he was actually online.

If ye do get a party goin, post here please? I'll go on then, need a break now.

• Advertisement

I asked Sprrratt a few times if he wanted a party goin, no response. He was in the party nearly all day so I dunno if he was actually online.

If ye do get a party goin, post here please? I'll go on then, need a break now.
    He's being ghey and spending the night with his gf

Advertisement