Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 4 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,213 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is embarrassing. 9 f'n sacks. For the love of christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Oatesy23 wrote: »

Are the Bears O-Line just not existent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Said it so many times here the Bears trouble isn't receiever. Worst offensive line in the league would be kind to them. Mik martz has got to start running the ball.

cooker3 wrote: »
    Are the Bears O-Line just not existent?

We have an o-line?

@ Mike Carlson

Dan Lefevour doesn't even play for us.

So far he's also called Tommie Harris Tommie Smith and said Cutler had a good debut against Green bay last season :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Loved Cofield's guitar riff after his sack. Go big man, go!

• Advertisement

Your defense is top 5 in the league though IMO, on the brightside.

Put Collins in PLEASE. Cutler is going to die/throw 5 INTs and be a laughing stock again.

So how awful have the Giants been on offence then?

Going bed. This game has been interesting. The Bears need to run the ball. The giants LBs are having an armchair ride.

So how awful have the Giants been on offence then?

Couple of poor efforts from their receivers. Bears D has been excellent though. Peppers having an All Pro year.

• Advertisement

Put Collins in PLEASE. Cutler is going to die/throw 5 INTs and be a laughing stock again.

Crazy speak. You're 3 points down ffs. You, somehow, pulled a victory out last week. No reason you can't do it this week.

Crazy speak. You're 3 points down ffs. You, somehow, pulled a victory out last week. No reason you can't do it this week.

I'd rather have Cutler for the next 12 games, sorry. 7 hit sacks in 1 half lad, 7. 22 yards of offense. I don't see what else we can do tbh, we've made line adjustments and still can't stop the rush.

edit: Collins coming in.

I'd rather have Cutler for the next 12 games, sorry. 7 hit sacks in 1 half lad, 7. 22 yards of offense. I don't see what else we can do tbh, we've made line adjustments and still can't stop the rush.

edit: Collins coming in.

If he can't do it here than why would he do it against any other defence with a decent pass rush.

(It seems you will get your way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

3-0 Bears quitting in the 3rd quarter. Poor show.

You don't bench a franchise QB unless you're quitting IMO.

davyjose wrote: »
    3-0 Bears quitting in the 3rd quarter. Poor show.

You don't bench a franchise QB unless you're quitting IMO.

He has a concussion...It would explain why he wasn't throwing the ball tbh.
    I just want them to put us away so I can go to bed.

spiralism wrote: »
    Also, going back to Indy, they now drop to last in the AFC South, who would ever have predicted that?

Gutted about the loss. The jags know how to play us, and always put on a show, but our defense is not as good as last season and it'll cost us. Turning point was a Wayne fumble in the Red Zone, which basically led to a 14 point swing. I won't panic, because we are a lot sharper than that, and I still think we're the strongest AFC south team. But if we don't improve in key areas, we won't go far this season.

He got that concussion on 2nd last play of the half. It doesn't explain anything that went on before.

Giants offence has woken up. Pressure on the Bears now.

Fair enough so.

Looks like you have your wish. TD Giants.

He got that concussion on 2nd last play of the half. It doesn't explain anything that went on before.

Giants offence has woken up. Pressure on the Bears now.

He also got smacked hard earlier in the game and didn't look right after that. Stayed down for around 5-10 seconds but the commentators didn't mention it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

wow, i thought all europeans thought american football was lame.. lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

eagle eye wrote: »
    You call me shortsighted and foolish and you are saying I have an attitude? Lol just lol.

And also lmao at calling Karlos Dansby and 'elite' linebacker.

Yes, you do have an attitude. God forbid someone should disagree with you. Don't be so precious in future, yeah?

And if you don't think Karlos Dansby is one of of the best linebackers in the game, then you really don't know half as much as you like to claim you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

wow, i thought all europeans thought american football was lame.. lol

.. Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Bradshaw gonna be pissed bout that. Thought he was home dry and bam. No more ball.

Dan LeFevour ISN'T ON THE TEAM CARLSON!!!

We don't deserve to win this(stating the obvious I know).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

Syferus wrote: »
    .. Lol!
    well so far thats what everyone has told me... everyone i know in europe tells me american football is "the equivalent to gay men wrestling with a pig"

Dunno how I managed to stay awake through that :o. Gotta rebound next week now v Panthers.

Trade Tommie Harris please, maybe get a guard or something.

Only a matter of time before Cutler got knocked out of a game. Im not even surprised that the Bears lost 2 QBs tonight. Awful O line.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,860 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Archimedes wrote: »
    Yes, you do have an attitude. God forbid someone should disagree with you. Don't be so precious in future, yeah?

And if you don't think Karlos Dansby is one of of the best linebackers in the game, then you really don't know half as much as you like to claim you do.
    Well here is my top 10 Inside Linebackers, if you want me to add the outside guys I will but Dansby is nowhere near that list. Hell he hasn't ever gotten an award like all-pro or even the probowl but you call him elite.

Ray Lewis
    Patrick Willis
    Jon Beason
    Brian Urlacher
    James Farrior
    DeMeco Ryans
    Lofa Tatupu
    Bart Scott
    Jerod Mayo
    Jonathon Vilma

You also mentioned they lost their safety but they got Kerry Rhodes instead of him, thats pretty much a push.

The only other significant loss was Boldin but they have Steve Breaston who was promoted to no.2 and that guy has a very good future. Boldin has been injury prone the last couple of seasons so its not a huge loss to that team. Actually without a QB its not a loss at all if you can understand that.

Tatupu better than Dansby? Serious? You sure your little crush on Pete Carroll isn't coming in to play there? If you don't rate Dansby, that's ignorance on your part. I really don't hold you in any sort of regard to go back and forth over this, suffice to say that you're wrong if you think the Cardinals' current situation is 100% down to no Warner. You can compile any little lists you want tbh, because I'm willing to take the warning to let you know that I (and a large number of others) think you are a complete and utter twat, and I'm amazed it's taken me this long to use the ignore function on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

In my predictions i said LT would be the seasons surprise player.its looking like a great move by the Jets.

Still no Int's from Sanchez and even in a day game! lol

And here comes Holmes,Revis and Pace.Im killing myself etting all giddy with expectations again.

Advertisement