Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 4 thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

289 yards and 2 TD's for Bradford. I was skeptical about him tbh but he's looking like a serious talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Packers win through. We actually ran it for most of the last drive and succeeded.
    Not a great performance but least we get the win.

I was quite impressed with Shaun Hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

49ers lose at the end again. Gonna be a long season.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,755 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ray Lewis shows why he is considered the greatest ever linebacker to play the game.
    What? Lawrence Taylor by streets. Lewis isn't even in the same zip code!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Good to see McNabb getting a positive reaction from the Eagles fans when he was announced.
    Maybe you thought it would happen but even NFL Network didn't know what would happen

As those Eagles fans are the most vicious in the NFL!

lol, McNabb now under center and the jeers and boos start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Decent punt return by Brandon Banks of the Redskins. He's so small though 5'7" & 153lbs. Looks like he should be holding water bottles or towels on the sideline :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I stuck a tenner on the paddypower special of vicks to score a TD and Philidelphia to win the match at 7/2 for the interest.

l didnt know that he is a QB tho does anybody know if he is a regular scorer or was it a mugs bet.?

Philadelphia started bad anyway :( just wondering tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I stuck a tenner on the paddypower special of vicks to score a TD and Philidelphia to win the match at 7/2 for the interest.

l didnt know that he is a QB tho does anybody know if he is a regular scorer or was it a mugs bet.?

Philadelphia started bad anyway :( just wondering tho.

Yes he scores TD's by running them in. Kind of his style ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Depends on the terms of the bet, if it's that he takes off and rushes/scrambles for the td (which he tends to do) or passes it in. He's had 6 passing and 1 rushing in three games so far this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Great win for the Broncos, but..............going for it on 4th 'again' nearly cost them :eek:

........and we need a decent RB fairly lively !

• Advertisement

Depends on the terms of the bet, if it's that he takes off and rushes/scrambles for the td (which he tends to do) or passes it in. He's had 6 passing and 1 rushing in three games so far this season.

l would presume its rushing,passing would be too easy.

and it said vicks to score a touchdown.

l would presume its rushing,passing would be too easy.

and it said vicks to score a touchdown.

Yes its most definitely a rushing TD.

Also posted in FF thread but did anyone see that Arian Foster is in the doghouse today not getting carries and was nearly been made inactive tonight apparently. But he is kitted and on the sideline but seeing no action.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

i f***ing hate you right now gary kubiak, bench foster when he's on my fantasy team and chris johnson has a bad day.... foster would only have a field day on that raiders defence, fcuks sake

spiralism wrote: »
    i f***ing hate you right now gary kubiak, bench foster when he's on my fantasy team and chris johnson has a bad day.... foster would only have a field day on that raiders defence, fcuks sake

I have him in my main league that is my paying league Im livid right now. Fooker going to cost me a game tonight.

Mike Vick with a great run to the 1yd line but play called back for holding

Wow, he got sandwiched, he's badly shook up

We might see Kolb in

Lol Vick down injured.
    I assume if Kolb comes in and makes 1 good play he becomes their starting QB.

cooker3 wrote: »
    Lol Vick down injruied.
    I assume if Kolb comes in and makes 1 good play he becomes their starting QB.

lm not laughing :(

it went from me thinking he was goana score to off injured in less than a minute.

I have him in my main league that is my paying league Im livid right now. Fooker going to cost me a game tonight.

fcuk that like, im on sky sports fantasy and my team has brandon lloyd, gates, desean jackson, matt prater and peyton manning...kubiak doing this possibly cost me a top 100 slot this week, raging.

lm not laughing :(

it went from me thinking he was goana score to off injured in less than a minute.

Damn, you bolded my appalling spelling. I was hoping for a quiet edit and all.

on a side note, was i the only one who got the browns game right? just out of interest...

• Advertisement

spiralism wrote: »
    on a side note, was i the only one who got the browns game right? just out of interest...

Yes, you were, well done. I've checked the selections on page 1

I didn't follow my own hunch and tipped the Bengals :(
    I've very hesitant ,the Bengals are worse then their record suggests, Palmer is playing terribly and the Browns did well against the Ravens except for woeful coverage by CB Eric Wright, Boldin made him look a fool. But the Browns did well elsewhere.

How about TO, 222 yds, 10 catches and a TD
    Lost today but impressive!

Not too bad, ah i know the feeling, had a big hunch Denver would win today but didn't follow it because I thought I was just being a homer.... ah well, im just glad we won tbh, don't know how we managed it though...

yeah, TO still has it, he can be some player on his day!

Foster is back in now, not too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

does palmer just not see Ocho? Surely TO must have double cover and Ocho should be getting more than 59 yards :(

I *Really* hope Kolb has an epic game just to see what Reid does.

Just realised the Bears are the only unbeaten team left in the NFL.
    How mad is that.

How mad is that.

kansas city buddy

Epic game from Kolb and he'll probably be starter again
    Ah Andy Reid, his head must be wrecked

The Cardinals are shocking, going to have a top 5 draft pick the way they are heading. Getting slaughtered by the Chargers here

mother of god, how s***e are the cardinals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

How mad is that.

Absolutely mad, bordering on insane, considering it's not true.

• Advertisement

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Ray Lewis, hero.

I'm a bit of a nerd regarding stats :o

Anyway, Rodney Harrison which a lot of Pats fans will remember is the only player in the 30/30 club
    At or above 30 interceptions and 30 sacks

Ray Lewis has the sacks and with tonight has 29 interceptions.
    Could be the second player to get there.

A pity we aren't playing the Vikings and Brett Favre :pac:

Advertisement