Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 4 thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Nice to see BB there high fiving the whole D. This is great, a bye week now and a team full of confidence ready to take on the Ravens after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

And Brady at it now too. I'm just loving this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

it was great to see two teams play hard last night for the right to come second behind the Jets in the divison :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

eagle eye wrote: »
    How could you not like Danny Woodhead:) He has been brilliant since he came in, and what makes it even sweeter is I can just imagine Rex Ryan's face everytime he does something for New England.:D

Yeah i imagine Rex looks at LT and Greenes Carries and goes **** i should have kept woodhead.Its not like we arent tearing it up on offence or anything:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

fisgon wrote: »
    Just a query arising from the Bears-Giants game. What happens if a team's 3 QBs get knocked out of a game? It occurred to me while watcing the Bears' QBs getting beaten up, one after the other. It nearly happened. Do they just stick some RB in there under centre, or play everything from the wildcat? And has it ever happened in the NFL? I'd be interested to hear if anyone knows what the story would be....

tallaghtoutlaws answered this already

Just as another example, the Ravens have Flacco and Bulger.
    Anquan Boldin would take over as QB if these two got knocked out. You often see him throwing balls as he warms up before games

They have young QB Hunter Cantwell on the practice squad, to learn and develop. A policy I like

There are plently of players, mainly wide receievers who have experience at QB in college. They could do an adequate job in an emergency

• Advertisement
Advertisement