Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

will do. just needa see what other guys i need. ill pm you on onm though:cool:

Sure. (: You wanted data of legendaries aswell, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Right so I've played through SS and now am looking to have a bit of fun so....
    If anyone could trade me all the psuedo-legendaries and a Rhyhorn newly hatched I would be forever in your debt, would love to play through with them biggrin.gif
    I've asked this before and I know I know I'm asking a lot, but still, if anyone could oblidge it'd be amazing!
    In case a list is needed, the pokemon I'm asking for are
    - Dratini
    - Larvitar
    - Bagon
    - Beldum
    - Gible
    - Rhyhorn

If anyone could help that'd be great, I wouldn't really be able to trade anything back except a starter from SS rolleyes.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I have an absurd amount of dratini's. Any nature you need? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

I have an absurd amount of dratini's. Any nature you need? :D

Oh yeah? Lonely or brave would be nice :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've a lonely female with the Pokérus, level 1 and knows Leer, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Safeguard. The only thing is it's nicknamed Martini :P

You want it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

Sure. (: You wanted data of legendaries aswell, right?

yeah but im not too concerned about that for the mo. i forgot to check the hoenn mon i needed but i will do it XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I've a lonely female with the Pokérus, level 1 and knows Leer, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Safeguard. The only thing is it's nicknamed Martini :P

You want it?

Ha, you sound like a pimp :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

urizen

i can give you any of the others if you want

Urizen wrote: »
    Ha, you sound like a pimp :P

You know it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Hey rock, what SS starter did you pick?

• Advertisement

Right so I've played through SS and now am looking to have a bit of fun so....
    If anyone could trade me all the psuedo-legendaries and a Rhyhorn newly hatched I would be forever in your debt, would love to play through with them biggrin.gif
    I've asked this before and I know I know I'm asking a lot, but still, if anyone could oblidge it'd be amazing!
    In case a list is needed, the pokemon I'm asking for are
    - Dratini
    - Larvitar
    - Bagon
    - Beldum
    - Gible
    - Rhyhorn

I've got about 5 Bagon and 8/9 Beldum, if'n it please ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

anyone have a kyogre? ...
    I'll trade a groudon ..or umm any starter....not sure if I have anything else that might be wanted ...:S..

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Yo if anyone has a glameow i'd be willing to trade pretty much anything non legendary for it...

Edit:Also if anyone is looking for a castform or a kanto starter I have an abundance give you any nature you request as well

Long story short, I just started playing HeartGold and I don't want to have to wait until I get to Kanto to get me something that will eventually become my prized raichu. Does anyone here have a pichu/pikachu they don't want? Prefareably at a low level so I can start training with it right away =3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Can clone the shiny event pichu if you want to work with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Shiny, non-shiny, *surfing, *flying, or bog standard Pichu/Pikachu?

(* Pichu not available with Surf or Fly)

Bog standard's fine with me. As long as it takes my thunderstone like a little b---h

wobbles wrote: »
    Can clone the shiny event pichu if you want to work with that.

I may actually take you up on that... Hijacking ftw :P

Moved kyedhen.female's thread into the trading sticky.

^Thanks!

• Advertisement

Would anyone happen to have a Glameow???

Urizen wrote: »
    I may actually take you up on that... Hijacking ftw :P

No prob. Let me know when you can get online and we can arrange a time. Should b online all day today

wobbles wrote: »
    No prob. Let me know when you can get online and we can arrange a time. Should b online all day today

Would you be able to do it for two people? I wouldn't say no to a shiny..
    Though I heard some of the even ones don't evolve. I take it this one can be brought right up to the raichu stage?

No problem, i think they can, its got an everstone so i assume thats to stop the evolution.

Ahhh I see.
    I'm a complete noob to all these new-age Pokemon games. I only just got a DS and HG. Before that I was still playing Crystal...

Ahhh I see.
    I'm a complete noob to all these new-age Pokemon games. I only just got a DS and HG. Before that I was still playing Crystal...

Hey me too cept i was playing Gold...had to swap away my xbox to my sister for her ds...and eh...no glameow anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I have a female Glameow if you want it.
    Diamond
    Trainer : Nunbery
    2062 5665 0115
    I'm around for the next 30 mins or so

Banjo wrote: »
    I have a female Glameow if you want it.
    Diamond
    Trainer : Nunbery
    2062 5665 0115
    I'm around for the next 30 mins or so

Groovy!!! What do ya want for it?? oh yea and my fc is 3481 4976 4890 name Cecil
    Thanks bro

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Too late! The window closed and was bolted on Friday afternoon.... I might have my DS, a WiFi connection and access to a PC tomorrow evening around 10-ish. Might even have them tonight. If so, it's on like donkey kong.
    As for what I want... It's a Glameow, it's not a shiny Mewtwo that can sing The Marriage of Figaro backwards (Although Oragif sounds like a Gen 5 dark/psychic two-headed Giraffe). As long as it's not a hack or a bad egg I'm not fussy. If you've anything that you've bred a decent moveset into, that would be lovely but don't give me anything you can't live without. But please, not a Bidoof, Starly, Geodude or that little rugby-ball faced blue thing.
    Take your pick...
    Leliana - F - Modest
    Dalle - F - Mild
    Brody - M - Bold
    Beatrice - F - Relaxed

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    Too late! The window closed and was bolted on Friday afternoon.... I might have my DS, a WiFi connection and access to a PC tomorrow evening around 10-ish. Might even have them tonight. If so, it's on like donkey kong.
    As for what I want... It's a Glameow, it's not a shiny Mewtwo that can sing The Marriage of Figaro backwards (Although Oragif sounds like a Gen 5 dark/psychic two-headed Giraffe). As long as it's not a hack or a bad egg I'm not fussy. If you've anything that you've bred a decent moveset into, that would be lovely but don't give me anything you can't live without. But please, not a Bidoof, Starly, Geodude or that little rugby-ball faced blue thing.

**** man this is gonna be a pain I only have wi fi access at very very limited times myself like...cos i dont got internets at home i have to go to my mas house and use it...ill be there today from like half four till around half 6 but i dunno when i would be there again after that...i dunno bro we'll work something out :)

Advertisement