Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

rossism wrote: »
    hey atavan what would you be looking for for a celebi?

Nothing in particular. You can just have one :P
    nice :) ...thanks..

I'll add your fc ...not sure when I'll be able to get online with my DS, though. Possibly not until Friday. :s

Ok cool. I'm guessing your is the one in your sig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Im online tonight if you have a celebii to spare

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yeah grand, just give me 15 mins :)

No prob, ill be in trading area

Awesome spiritomb btw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

Nothing in particular. You can just have one :P

really? thanks :D my fc is 1677 7856 7829

let me know when you can trade

Thanks for celebii.

The spiritomb is hacked unfortunatly. Was looking for a normal spiritomb and got that. He does look awesome though

really? thanks :D my fc is 1677 7856 7829

let me know when you can trade

Available now to trade, I'll wait in the wi-fi place.

My FC is: 1849 4303 2607
    wobbles wrote: »
    Thanks for celebii.

The spiritomb is hacked unfortunatly. Was looking for a normal spiritomb and got that. He does look awesome though

No problem :)

Aw, but he is very nice indeed :D I got a shiny hitmontop today but I'm sure it's hacked too :(

Available now to trade, I'll wait in the wi-fi place.

My FC is: 1849 4303 2607

heading in now

thanks for the celebii really appreciate it :)

Anyone have a spare omastar or omanyte to trade?

• Advertisement

Finally got my hands on: World Championship 2010 Crobat!

Anyone wants one, let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Finally got my hands on: World Championship 2010 Crobat!

Anyone wants one, let me know :)

O_O Keep one say for me! When I find Platinum, I'll gladly take (a few ;)) if you don't mind. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

hey... atavan... any way we could organise a time for that celebi trade :)?
    I can probably be online every evening next week (bar tomorrow)...
    ^^
    ...and ya..my fc..is the one in the sig ..

Oh yeah cool. I'm free pretty much every evening too. Tonight as well if you want.

Oh yeah cool. I'm free pretty much every evening too. Tonight as well if you want.

umm.. didn't see this til..now..wonder if you're still on..
    I'll can get online tonight... ...and will definitely be on, on Monday from 7pm on....
    (txs again):)

Yeah monday after 7 is fine by me. Sorry had to go last night so wasn't on!

Just let me know when you're ready.

hey..thanks...if you're around...I'm currently trying to get my DS online...but wi-fi is being choosy today ..>< ... will possibly take about 20 min or so ....if that's okay

Yeah grand, I'll get set up now. Let me know when you're ready

Edit: My FC is 1849 4303 2607

ok ..sorry about that.
    sometimes it takes forever to connect ...><

anyway... you just want any 'crappy' pkmn for it, right?....
    txs

*yay *...woot. thank you ^^ :)

• Advertisement

You're welcome, enjoy it! :D

just incase anyones looking ive got a lot of pokemon with pokerus for trade and their free to fellow boardsies of course

edit: does anyone have an embedded tower kyrogue? i just want to use it to get the jade orb and ill put up my giratina for collateral

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

just incase anyones looking ive got a lot of pokemon with pokerus for trade and their free to fellow boardsies of course

edit: does anyone have an embedded tower kyrogue? i just want to use it to get the jade orb and ill put up my giratina for collateral

I'll trade with you. I can't help you straight away but give me a few days. Can you PM me your FC?[/COLOR]

P.S YAY! My first post here;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

So, I'm looking to get all the starters now. I need Chikorita, Treecko, Mudkip, Piplup and Turtwig. Anyone who can trade, I'll be much obliged. I can offer any starters I haven't mentioned there, or a whole host of other guys since I finally used Pal Park and scoured my Gen3 games.

I have severe issues with getting online, but I could always trade at one of the meetups.

I can help you out with all those starters. Just have to pal park 'em over :)

Freshly hatched lv1 starters ok with you?

I can also help. I want some common Hoenn pokemon, i dont have any GBA mon games.

If ya trade with atavan, then ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I can help you out with all those starters. Just have to pal park 'em over :)

Freshly hatched lv1 starters ok with you?

Sounds perfect. I'll see ya at the next meetup :D
    I can also help. I want some common Hoenn pokemon, i dont have any GBA mon games.

If ya trade with atavan, then ok

I have more or less emptied Ruby and FireRed. If you want something from them, chances are I've got em.

*checks* ;)

I need a Lotad, Surskit, Shroomish, Skitty for definite. There are a load of others but I am not too sure.[/COLOR]

423 caught and most missin are from hoenn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

*checks* ;)

I need a Lotad, Surskit, Shroomish, Skitty for definite. There are a load of others but I am not too sure.[/COLOR]

423 caught and most missin are from hoenn :(

I can give ya almost all of them (apart frommshroomish), and they're all caught on HG. PM me later. (:

• Advertisement

I can give ya almost all of them (apart frommshroomish), and they're all caught on HG. PM me later. (:

will do. just needa see what other guys i need. ill pm you on onm though:cool:

Advertisement