Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

thanks. Just need to grap a spare chamander from another game and ill head in then

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭spookymuffin

Awesome. Thanks for the Charmander, Wobbles :D

No prob. Thanks for the shiny roselia. It looks much better than the original. May include it in my shiny team

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hey sorry I've just been busy over the past couple of days so not much time on boards, when do you want to trade? (spookymuffin)

I can trade now if you're ready?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Haha, I actually can't at the moment. I'm in carlow atm working in my aunts shop and left my ds in the shop :( I only remebered that now :(

Oh well! Maybe tomorrow then?

Yeah should be able to :)

Sorry about that spookymuffin, didn't get a chance to go online yesterday. I'm free now though :)

Firing up my DS now :)

• Advertisement

Awesome, I'll get my FC now and give you a shout when I'm ready.

Ok I'm all ready to go, you have my FC?

I posted it here a couple of posts back, but it's: 1849 4303 2607

Thanks for the shiny Meowth. :D

No probs, thanks for the roselia!

Sorry to keep you waiting btw :)

Got a couple of nice event 'mon if anyone wants them:

Gamestop Jirachi
    Pokémon movie 10 Celebi
    Toys R Us Dragonite
    Ash's Pikachu

Should be getting a few more too.

Edit: I'll update this post as I get more. Don't worry I'm not hacking them or anything, just doing trades & cloning :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

I wouldn't mind a Celebi. I have a Shaymin. Not sure where he is from.

Yeah cool, trade now? Just give us any old pidgey or whatever :)

I think I have your FC because I traded with you before?

You sure? I'll give you a Charmander because I've to many of them. I don't think I traded with you. The name is Stephen and my Friend code is 4211 7001 1085. Soul Silver.

Yep that's grand :)

Mine is: 1849 4303 2607

I'm online now anyway so whenever you're ready :)

• Advertisement

Woot! Now my Johto Dex is now finished. Thanks so much.

No prob, enjoy!

Might get a celebii off you sometime atavan.

No probs! I'm battling now but I'll let you know when I'm ready :D

I dont have my ds with me tonight, maybe tomorrow night?

Yep cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

hey, umm.. can I have a celebi? ^^ :s

Course you can :)

I'm currently trying to get my hands on this years world championship crobat, so will pop that up for trade when I get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

hey atavan what would you be looking for for a celebi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

nice :) ...thanks..

I'll add your fc ...not sure when I'll be able to get online with my DS, though. Possibly not until Friday. :s

Advertisement