Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

I must say, I find her boobies to be magnificent.

Or at least; "she's quite pretty".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Anyone else think she could do with eating a sandwich?

Obviously she's gorgeous and all none the less

aye, a few of them at that. you could wash clothes on those ribs!
    the lower part anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I want one

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

She's just amazing! Going on the Santy list!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

Georgia took part recently on a photo shoot for the Polo ad of "are you a sucker or a cruncher" and herself and Nadia whatshername were in it wearing the appropiately titled t-shirts(well half a t-shirt), its in a retail mag I get. cant load the photo

however it turns out our lovely Georgia is a sucker and so say all of us.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

She's starting to look a bit like Kim Kardashian.

Fap time, cheers for the link.

Georgia took part recently on a photo shoot for the Polo ad of "are you a sucker or a cruncher" and herself and Nadia whatshername were in it wearing the appropiately titled t-shirts(well half a t-shirt), its in a retail mag I get. cant load the photo

however it turns out our lovely Georgia is a sucker and so say all of us.........

So does that mean Nadia is a cruncher???

Owweeeee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Plenty of comments by men on this thread that, if said by women, would be met with howls of "Jealous, bitter, fat, ugly" etc...

But anyway, in my opinion she's stunning with a good figure and she's dead right to make money out of it - can't see how she's being degraded in any way other than it looking a bit cheesy (like a Silvio Berlusconi photo-shoot).

Dudess wrote: »
    Plenty of comments by men on this thread that, if said by women, would be met with howls of "Jealous, bitter, fat, ugly" etc...

But anyway, in my opinion she's stunning with a good figure and she's dead right to make money out of it - can't see how she's being degraded in any way other than it looking a bit cheesy (like a Silvio Berlusconi photo-shoot).

Exactly, I'm sure she's pretty happy with her pay cheque, and if I looked like her and I was a woman, I'd cash in too (if i ever found time to actually leave the house, what with all the masturbating)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'm taking it as a given that these men are jealous, bitter, fat, ugly.:pac:

Thank God I didn't listen to that show today. His smugmeter must have bust a valve (yes, I'm jealous, bitter about Foley and his BDay girl)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

She has epic knockers, I must say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I'd have to be pulled out of her by the fire brigade.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Don't see her attractiveness really

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

you just reminded me of something!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/7265423/Silvio-Berlusconi-shortlists-dental-hygienist-as-political-candidate.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Georgia....wow...so sexy I don't think I could get a hard on...so unworthy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I fúckin knew it..I always wondered was Tar a bird or a gay bloke or a straight bloke acting up ..:p

Now I know ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

aye, a few of them at that. you could wash clothes on those ribs!
    the lower part anyway!!
    eh not really. Each to their own I guess.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Great body. Not so sure about the horseface or the rubber tits.

Salpa's not bad either.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    I fúckin knew it..I always wondered was Tar a bird or a gay bloke or a straight bloke acting up ..:p

Now I know ;)

gay bird?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

"You fat, ugly, jealous, man-hater!"

is what I would say if this were some sketch show and those were the lines attributed to my character.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Vulture.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I see hundreds of girls very week prettier than her.

She is good looking though, just that Ireland has such lovely girls I always wonder why she is held up as being the ultimate babe all the time.

I'd take Sarah Morrissey myself, if I was lucky enough to have the choice.

She's the one that isn't one of the other two ;)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/24/article-1021710-01E21ABC000004B0-906_468x680.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

gay bird?

a bird's a bird :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

OutlawPete wrote: »

She is good looking though, just that Ireland has such lovely girls I always wonder why she is held up as being the ultimate babe all the time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/24/article-1021710-01E21ABC000004B0-906_468x680.jpg

The less tangoed one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

gay bird?

gay bird with no taste....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

gay bird?

gay bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I do, but she's not that great.
    I know plenty of better looking women who just don't want to be models. No, I don't have pics, nor did I ever score with any of them. Also, I don't care if you don't like the usage of the word "score" in this capacity. I've been using it this way for about 20 years.

Anyway, I also dislike her because she has never acknowledged the influence AH had on her career, in particular this thread and its OP.

Not to take away from her obvious sex appeal, but we all know that lazy journalists read AH in search of stories. It's quite obvious that she would not have such a high profile were it not for AH.

A simple thank you would suffice, Georgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Image ruined by the presence of Eyebrows Gilsen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Nice!

Certainly better than Salpa. Better also than "Glen (or Glenda)?" or the other one in the middle who you'd need to bring a chisel just to find out what her face looks like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement