Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

in a bikini...when you look like that...is using sex appeal, thereby using sex...

but just in case you didn't note the sarcasm...i was being sarcastic :p

Yeah, of course you were :rolleyes:

: )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Oh yeah, because sex doesn't sell! And no company i can think of actually uses sex to sell!

Is that you Herr Ratzinger?

hey, far as i'm concerned buddy there's not enough sex used to sell s'hit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Bonersville, population: me

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Yeah, of course you were :rolleyes:

some people :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Lucky bastard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

Anyone else think she could do with eating a sandwich?
    No, I saw her yesterday walking by Easons on o Connell street and she looked gorgeous .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

lol, poor lad looks like he can't stand straight in any of those photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

using sex in the public domain to sell/promote/promote/sell/and sell is always wrong...were you not aware of this?

I really do hope you're being sarcastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Why has the figure on the cake got a double headed dildo across his lap?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Hmmmm kissing Ray Foley and getting on his lap wearing very little. It appears she has crossed from Model to borderline prostitute. In that she most likely got paid to perform an act on a man which brought him please whilst degrading herself.

South Park "A prostitute is just like any other woman they all trade something for sex and they do it well"

I feel like doing a :rolleyes: for this :D

Anyway in defense, the way it was explained was this. JP called and booked Georgia. She is a model and it was for a modelling job. He also had to book and pay for photographers to make it all look legit. I am sure Georgia was pretty surprised she was actually going live on air on a radio show. She took it with good grace for those that missed it and just went along with it and had fun.

Prostitute? That is a pretty degrading thing to say about a lovely girl with a steady boyfriend (that was made clear) to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Saruman wrote: »
    Prostitute? That is a pretty degrading thing to say about a lovely girl with a steady boyfriend (that was made clear) to be honest.

I am not calling her a prostitue but all prostitutes are not single.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

She is a lovely looking girl and I am sure she is nice as pie but you must feel like a right **** having to do stuff like that just to get publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

She is simply amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

She is a lovely looking girl and I am sure she is nice as pie but you must feel like a right **** having to do stuff like that just to get publicity.

That's her job, she's a PR model. I'm sure she wouldn't do it if she didn't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Definite Camel Toe in Georgia12. :eek:

The girl is a stunner.

What is it with idiots trying to make out a model in a bikini is no different to a prostitute? FFS get a grip.

Models cost more.

faigs wrote: »
    I really do hope you're being sarcastic!

*note to self. do not assuming people will understand you're being sarcastic unless it's really really obvious...
    Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I am not calling her a prostitue but all prostitutes are not single.

yeah. they got pimps. they could be the bottom bitch - then its the money train all the way to comfortville

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I feel like doing a :rolleyes: for this :D

Anyway in defense, the way it was explained was this. JP called and booked Georgia. She is a model and it was for a modelling job. He also had to book and pay for photographers to make it all look legit. I am sure Georgia was pretty surprised she was actually going live on air on a radio show. She took it with good grace for those that missed it and just went along with it and had fun.

See that's not as bad. If she was being paid to sit on the guys lap in a bikini...that's a bit seedy! Nobody else agree? I mean why would somebody want you to sit on their lap in a bikini? hmmmmmm?

And degrading because she had to be pictured with that tit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Wompa1 wrote: »
    See that's not as bad. If she was being paid to sit on the guys lap in a bikini...that's a bit seedy! Nobody else agree? I mean why would somebody want you to sit on their lap in a bikini? hmmmmmm?

And degrading because she had to be pictured with that tit..

Never heard of the guy. However is it just me or do all his photos look like someone badly photoshopped his head onto another persons body? :confused:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_zg_RpQ14M2g/SdyMVXQVmjI/AAAAAAAAId8/gyVIsuDp7bU/IMG_1362_thumb[1].jpg?imgmax=800

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9U38-KXrDEQ/SZQZ0aqui2I/AAAAAAAAAII/BPweFEN5uXc/s400/amanda.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

No I think he just has a big head... but I see what you mean.

The thread is not about Foley though, it's about Georgia :D

That said, I do actually like Ray foley. He may be up himself but he is entertaining. As his show slogan says: It's just a bit of fun for your lunchtime, nothing too serious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

I'm outta this thread, since the Foley bashing has begun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

jasus..................:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yuck, she's been to the surgeon. A bit too orange too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I'd say he had a horn you could drive cattle with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Let's all chip in and rent her.

Swampy wrote: »
    Let's all chip in and rent her.

only if i'm first...or last...i dont care....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Good aul Georgia. Putting stick women to shame.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Paying a pretty girl to sit on your lap on your birthday. Sounds pretty sad.

Only if you don't have enough money for the right girl :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Grainne Seoige was listening to the show on the way to the airport and called him up to say Happy Birthday.

Grainne evens sounds good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm sure Ray's wife will be absolutely delighted with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Confab wrote: »
    Yuck, she's been to the surgeon. A bit too orange too.

She had a tree surgeon around to deal with some unruly branches out the back of her house alright.

Is that what you're on about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement