Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

ascanbe wrote: »
    You appear to given this subject quite a bit of thought.

Or the 30 seconds/1 minute that it took me to type that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I have never seen anybody that I would consider better looking than her ..

I can't understand that personally.

I find that people tend to go crazy for girls covered in make-up while I find the more natural look to be beautiful.

Here's a picture of her with her boobs out (more or less) and I just don't see how people think she is drop dead gorgeous, amazing rack though:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2421/3968257113_4eb14a58ba.jpg
    There are dozens of promo girls that come and go, but she stands out.

That means very little, look at how popular Katy French was.
    Being able to stand out amongst the many beautiful girls doing that job in Ireland shows how pretty she really is.

Oh, I admit she stands out and has a very unique look, but I wouldn't call her jaw droppingly beautiful, that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

OutlawPete wrote: »

I don't know what the big fuss was about the girl to be honest. :confused:

She was a nice enough looking girl. Thats all, i quite literally have seen women walk past me in the street & thought they were much better looking than her.
    I never considered her stunning & certainly not in Georgia Salpa's league thats for sure.

Another irish 'stunner' who just doesn't do anything for me is Amanda Byram. I know a good few other men who think shes a cracker. She's alright. Reminds me of celine dion.:pac:

Caroline Morahan....just about knocks Georgia off the number 1 spot IMO. Crumpet.

4478889062_3f38582fef.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

MrStuffins wrote: »

isnt that the girl off the x factor cause all the trouble atm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Savage rack

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Dudess wrote: »
    I agree. Those paddies can be quite toxic... :pac:

Smart ass.. :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

barochoc wrote: »
    Well i'll have to agree with you there. If someone asked me which Irish celeb i'd like most to date or go on a date with, the answer would be:

Caroline Morahan.

Actually I agree with this, personally I prefer Caroline over Georgia because I prefer a little more meat.

Georgia is lovely but too thin for me. Not that I would turn her down of course :D Though I am married so in reality I would, and also in reality she would not in the first place :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The other aspect is she's unusual looking for Ireland. That dark mediterranean look, which is subtly different to our own dark look. If one of our blonde models worked in Greece there may well be a similar thread on Boards.gr :D Actually having been around Europe IMHO the Greek women seemed to have a noticeable amount of beauties(them and Slovaks). You know that beauty that transcends personal taste(or even sexiness) where you just look and go wow.

Following on from that, I'd agree with Dudess on her Brad pitt example. There are women that objectively I can see are "beautiful", but do nothing for me and others that subjectively are mixed middling but I would be attracted to. So guys who are saying they see 10 women a day walking the streets who are better looking are being swayed more by the latter?

Plus the personal taste thing. IME more Irish guys go for curvier women with more meat on them and big bewbs(actually I reckon we have the biggest average bewbs in europe) and blondes would rate more highly. The British would be similar. We both luuurve the bewbs. The more it looks like a dead heat in a zeppelin race the better. :D Thin women not so much at all. Ms Salpa may confuse us with her ample bosom and being thin at the same time :D would she be as popular as she appears to be if she was an A cup?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

God dammit i just drooled a little bit on my keyboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

He looks vaguely uncomfortable in all those pictures - allegedly he maybe married or gay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

kmick wrote: »
    He looks vaguely uncomfortable in all those pictures - allegedly he maybe married or gay.

Either that or he had a boner.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Ray Foley is married, ironically enough to a newsreader in a rival radio station.

I fully agree with kryogen, she is stunning in person. I saw her at the cannonball run up in Merrion square the other week and she put all the other women there to shame. Also if this is to be believed she seems to have her head screwed on pretty straight and is under no illusions about what she does.

I say more luck to her, and also more pictures please. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭casion3

Scráib wrote: »
    . I say more luck to her, and also more pictures please. ;)

your wish my command

http://www.lateformass.com/?tag=georgia-salpa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

kmick wrote: »

...or maybe he's worried he might have to stand up in the next few minutes....

She is the most beautiful woman in Ireland.
    Met her in the Morgan one night and she is just as stunning in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I can't understand that personally.

I find that people tend to go crazy for girls covered in make-up while I find the more natural look to be beautiful.

Here's a picture of her with her boobs out (more or less) and I just don't see how people think she is drop dead gorgeous, amazing rack though:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2421/3968257113_4eb14a58ba.jpg

Oh, I admit she stands out and has a very unique look, but I wouldn't call her jaw droppingly beautiful, that's all.

Just check what I said again, I am basing my view on her from meeting her when she was dressed in normal clothes. She had little-to-no make-up on. She is naturally pretty. That is often ignored because people want to talk about tits. As big a fan as I am of tits, they are not what decides whether I find a girl pretty or not.

Your natural beauty line is a bit off too, I am not attracted to girls only when they have make-up caked on. So don't try and turn this into something where you can claim to appreciate a finer kind of beauty than us simpletons fooled by make-up. I love naturally pretty girls and much prefer the girl who can look hot in her PJs eating breakfast to somebody that has been shot with Homer Simpsons make-up gun.

Edit: I forgot to add that Wibbs is right about her exotic look not suiting some peoples personal tastes. I don't think anybody can really deny she is beautiful, what they should just say is that they prefer other looks over hers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

They're not fake.

I can tell by looking at them.
    And I have the exact same figure as her on the Fas girl poster - size 8 with DD/E boobs.
    I't a blessing and a curse. I technically have the 'ideal body shape',
    But I do find them heavy to carry around and would actually like smaller ones.
    If I wear anthing remotely fitted (like her in the fas girl poster) I just look extrememly booby, everybody stares, and I get really self concsious!

They're not fake.

And I have the exact same figure as her on the Fas girl poster - size 8 with DD/E boobs.
    I't a blessing and a curse. I technically have the 'ideal body shape', and I'm always told my body is so hot etc. But of course alot of women assume they are fake "You can't be thin with big boobs", and are hostile and look at you almost like you're some kind of freak.
    Also I do find them heavy to carry around and would actually like
    If I wear anything smaller ones.
    If I wear anthing remotely fitted (like her in the fas girl poster) I just look extrememly booby, everybody stares, and I get really self concsious!
    I usually wear quite loose tops, just to avoid all the drama, and being looked at!

Ah jaysus god love ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Paying a pretty girl to sit on your lap on your birthday. Sounds pretty sad.

My sentiments exactly

Just check what I said again, I am basing my view on her from meeting her when she was dressed in normal clothes. She had little-to-no make-up on. She is naturally pretty. That is often ignored because people want to talk about tits. As big a fan as I am of tits, they are not what decides whether I find a girl pretty or not.

Your natural beauty line is a bit off too, I am not attracted to girls only when they have make-up caked on. So don't try and turn this into something where you can claim to appreciate a finer kind of beauty than us simpletons fooled by make-up. I love naturally pretty girls and much prefer the girl who can look hot in her PJs eating breakfast to somebody that has been shot with Homer Simpsons make-up gun.

Edit: I forgot to add that Wibbs is right about her exotic look not suiting some peoples personal tastes. I don't think anybody can really deny she is beautiful, what they should just say is that they prefer other looks over hers.

Sorry. It's all about the titties.

Those fine big ass titties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What a coincidence.
    I have the same figure as the average FAS worker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Shes probably a complete c*nt tho, just like all other women

I'd still sniff her fanny though

Funnily enough she came across as really down to earth which did surprise me as I did assume the same as you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You don't talk to many actual women do you? :rolleyes:

What's the matter? Is your Sex Panther aftershave not working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

She's not that good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

They're not fake.

*Checks 'know your nerds' for pics*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

They're not fake.

where in the midlands? swing?

• Advertisement

ClutchIt wrote: »
    *Checks 'know your nerds' for pics*

She wouldn't have typed that if she had a KYN pic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement