Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

foxyboxer wrote: »
    It's like a universally accepted rule that all straight men be attracted to Kylie. Particularly in hot pants. :pac:

Seriously Kylie is like a big gay fabulous man trapped in a little girls body, I never understood the attraction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

foxyboxer wrote: »
    It's like a universally accepted rule that all straight men be attracted to Kylie. Particularly in hot pants. :pac:

Those straight men also probably enjoy shower time in the gym or after sport :pac:

Kylie is not a bad looking girl obviously, but her legend is greater than her appearance. She has a lovely body though for men who like the petite frame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Oh yeah I know your were joking, I threw in this fella (:pac:) to highlight that. If you were actually being stalked I wouldn't have joked about it!

I also recognize you from the "Know Your..." threads, so I obviously have a little bit of stalker inside me. Not as much stalker inside me as my actual stalker would like though :P:pac:

Do ye? Do I know you...personally?? I recognise no one...except one guy from my hometown. Bloody ireland!! And me being so public and showy!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    No offense, but I don't think women are necessarily the best judge of what makes a woman attractive. I find lots of woman think Angelina Jolie is attractive, I think this is because she has quite masculine features; big square jaw, narrow hips, little or no 'jelly'*.

I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that the rather more feminine features of amazing breasts, luscious lips and incredible eyes might have more to do with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Do ye? Do I know you...personally?? I recognise no one...except one guy from my hometown. Bloody ireland!! And me being so public and showy!

I think I saw a picture of you here and a picture of you on my mate's facebook after he commented on it. And something to do with Madrid. Ireland is a small place!

• Advertisement

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I think I saw a picture of you here and a picture of you on my mate's facebook after he commented on it. And something to do with Madrid. Ireland is a small place!

Yeah but now Parker Kent claims to know me as well...

Who ARE you people? I wish you'd tell me....

Ireland is tiny. People get shocked when they get recognised but I don't. I've had stranger stories....

I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that the rather more feminine features of amazing breasts, luscious lips and incredible eyes might have more to do with it.

I don't see anything masculine about her back then...

Oh I didn't mean I know you from real life or have ever actually seen you anywhere but Boards. I mean if I saw a photo I'd recognise you.

I don't see anything masculine about her back then...

I can't say I ever really looked at her back.

Oh ho! Ye got me! ;)

• Advertisement

The big manly back on her. Perfect for lugging around a big bag of spuds :pac:

Angelina Jolie in Gia is possibly the sexiest woman I have ever seen.

Oh I didn't mean I know you from real life or have ever actually seen you anywhere but Boards. I mean if I saw a photo I'd recognise you.

I don't wear a green wig and moustache all the time though..

I don't wear a green wig and moustache all the time though..

Really? 'Cause that was kind of your USP, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Nothing special about her eyes or breasts IMO (and at the moment she has the body of a per-pubescent boy). The lips I'll grant you but apart from that she's very mannish. Not my cup of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Georgia Salpa is so over rated. Whats up with her mouth, it's weird when she smiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Necrolock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement