Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Neils Music Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

/green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,287 ✭✭✭✭ Karl Hungus

/back to japanametal

Metal from Japanistan! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ neil_

if this song doesn't make you happy and summery, kill yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,970 Sarky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,287 ✭✭✭✭ Karl Hungus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 --LOS--

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

sad but true!? I hate that guy, seems liek a tard

getting thanked for the girl with chain around her neck in the second, mmmmmmmmm
    ****ing hawt :D

yup.
    aww :( I used not be so keen, then I saw him at Download and that was a fun show.

you no like my bad music :/

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭ GirlOfGlass

This song is... AMAZING.

oooo yeah love that song, they are always playing it on scuzz

...when I used to have that :(

• Advertisement

I always forget how good it is, then randomly find in in my library, makes me happyyyyyyyy :D

ok L. First one is deadly, only ine of two pap roach songs I know...other is obv...

yes I'm singing it now -_-

other one is ok
    This song is... AMAZING.

dunno where I have heard this so much but good! should been at beers instead of baking you. lol

dunno where I have heard this so much but good! should been at beers instead of baking you. lol

I know, I wish I went, but we ended up drinking in Cian's house... while eating cupcakes. :) I'll definitely be at the next one. I hope the next one is soon enough.

Also, this...

still a bit drink are we :pac:
    ah not a bad place to be but we did have these at the beers anyway!

2073932843_ad7d0d5bd4.jpg

no hundreds and thousands though.

good good, we shall see, they take a good while for AH ones. Ah sure there are others all the time. I can nearly meet you at them :pac:

Ahhh, I love French Fancies, especially the pink ones.

I love AFI, but that is one of the few of their songs that I do not like. Bad choice, Tar.

I had a pink one, sooooo goooood. amazing really when I hadnt had anything from breakfast.

ha! I don't know them well and I was looking for this anyway, which I adore.

/waits for the hate
    ah no, you love it too.

why so short :(

Good choice, I love that one. :)

I love this, it's one of their b-sides. One of my favourite of theirs.

hmm s'good enough. On second listen to try and judge better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭ entropi

Few ya might like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ neil_

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭ sxt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 funky penguin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 Jesus Juice

Such an under-rated band.

But ye would under-rate wouldnt ye,ye bastards!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 RolandIRL

new pendulum single released. don't think it's as good as Watercolour :/ and some Florence and the Machine. getting to like her now. :)

good sctufffff

• Registered Users Posts: 35,957 Larianne

My new girl crush

• Advertisement

stolen from me!

Advertisement