Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Neils Music Thread!

• 26-01-2010 1:57am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion
    /flails limbs

Hit me with your tunes.

This girl lives like me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭ cHaTbOx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion
    /flails limbs

hahaha that was remixed fast

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion
    /flails limbs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 joes girls

• Moderators Posts: 51,289 ✭✭✭✭ Delirium
    Snappy!

:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

/flails limbs

tik tok on the clock...but the party dont stop...dont got a care in the world...but got plenty of beer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ neil_

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ✭✭✭ 661

/flails limbs

deadly guys :D

Tar doesn't approve of Johnny Cash. /hangs head in shame.

/flails limbs

i do didnt see!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 Jazzy
    Banned

you are giantly gay tarlidion. my level 4 earth beast will give you vibrations you never knew existed

/flails limbs

I'd say he could find my gay spot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭ Abi

/flails limbs

aww she's a noob, here I'll edit your posts to make them work darling.

/flails limbs

oooh worth the wait, listening/fapping time! ohh and avril in a wifebeater, yyyyehhh

/flails limbs

Love I'm with you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭ That_Guy

A selection of some of the bands that I'm mostly listening to this week.

aww she's a noob, here I'll edit your posts to make them work darling.

Coz I'm speshul like that ;)

Love LP Numb.. will have a listen to the other one nah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭ Will

change it to "tar's got a penis!"

Oh hai Will!

....He has a thing for me you know ;)

*prepares for ghey bashing*

I need this woman when I'm in head clearing mode. Shes especially good for rock-lounging and rock hopping :)

/flails limbs

Abigayle wrote: »
    Oh hai Will!

....He has a thing for me you know ;)
    Will does? I'll kick his lovely ginger ass.

oh no me...maybe
    *prepares for ghey bashing*

I need this woman when I'm in head clearing mode. Shes especially good for rock-lounging and rock hopping :)

:)

I must go find me some sea to hop around in dublin. I know I can at DL but somewhere closer hmmmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,955 ✭✭✭✭ Larianne

;)

(this gonna be in my head all day tomorrow now!)

/flails limbs

That's not all that could be ;)

Another good one to 'dance' to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭ Luno

• Advertisement

Very apt, no?

Advertisement