Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Neils Music Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

Maximum The Hormone were used for the Death Note soundtrack. ;)

Namely these two tracks.

Their drummer is a cute little thing too. :D

I am this far, I knew my ears were good at asian metal

I'm loving this band! need moar :D

/looks

also need to watch deathnote again. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 --LOS--

No I don't know them. I know of the first two bands due to poeple slagging them, especially the gay first one

Yes they are hard to look at.

bewbs

I will catch up on the music eventually -_-

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

like the sun eh -_-

as if I'm clicking that...in a bit...maybe.

music will take a while, I've camped for the night before trying to reach teh summit of it

• Advertisement

/clicks play

What the hell are ya playin at!
    S'ok eee, he doesn't mean it.

• Advertisement

Just setting up my playlist for the rest of the night, oldies for me.

Thanks for inflicting them on everyone else.
    Ok you like Avril but I don't understand how you could listen to her :confused:

oOh I hated her for a ot of years, obv not physically but hey sometimes you can relate to lyrics and you like a song etc...jsut moves on from there

youll hate teh first ones i liked heh

lol

hmm making this thread a sticky.

hmm cant stop listening and singing along to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,287 ✭✭✭✭ Karl Hungus

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭ entropi

I should probably start adding some tunes in here...

fantastic anime that is

fantastic anime that is

Anime soundtrack time! :pac:

dunno why that feelin good song depesses me, s'weird
    /back to japanametal

Was mainly to lure MoN here :pac:

I like it, heard it on the radio and threw it up here.

oh fantastic song, just sayin'

• Advertisement

Fantastic song that :D

Advertisement