Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Neils Music Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

/green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,287 ✭✭✭✭ Karl Hungus

/back to japanametal

Metal from Japanistan! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ neil_

if this song doesn't make you happy and summery, kill yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,970 ✭✭✭✭ Sarky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,287 ✭✭✭✭ Karl Hungus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 --LOS--

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

sad but true!? I hate that guy, seems liek a tard

getting thanked for the girl with chain around her neck in the second, mmmmmmmmm
    ****ing hawt :D

yup.
    aww :( I used not be so keen, then I saw him at Download and that was a fun show.

you no like my bad music :/

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭ GirlOfGlass

This song is... AMAZING.

oooo yeah love that song, they are always playing it on scuzz

...when I used to have that :(

• Advertisement

I always forget how good it is, then randomly find in in my library, makes me happyyyyyyyy :D

ok L. First one is deadly, only ine of two pap roach songs I know...other is obv...

yes I'm singing it now -_-

other one is ok
    This song is... AMAZING.

dunno where I have heard this so much but good! should been at beers instead of baking you. lol

dunno where I have heard this so much but good! should been at beers instead of baking you. lol

I know, I wish I went, but we ended up drinking in Cian's house... while eating cupcakes. :) I'll definitely be at the next one. I hope the next one is soon enough.

Also, this...

still a bit drink are we :pac:
    ah not a bad place to be but we did have these at the beers anyway!

2073932843_ad7d0d5bd4.jpg

no hundreds and thousands though.

good good, we shall see, they take a good while for AH ones. Ah sure there are others all the time. I can nearly meet you at them :pac:

Ahhh, I love French Fancies, especially the pink ones.

I love AFI, but that is one of the few of their songs that I do not like. Bad choice, Tar.

I had a pink one, sooooo goooood. amazing really when I hadnt had anything from breakfast.

ha! I don't know them well and I was looking for this anyway, which I adore.

/waits for the hate
    ah no, you love it too.

why so short :(

Good choice, I love that one. :)

I love this, it's one of their b-sides. One of my favourite of theirs.

hmm s'good enough. On second listen to try and judge better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭ entropi

Few ya might like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ neil_

• Registered Users Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ sxt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 funky penguin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 Jesus Juice

Such an under-rated band.

But ye would under-rate wouldnt ye,ye bastards!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 RolandIRL

new pendulum single released. don't think it's as good as Watercolour :/ and some Florence and the Machine. getting to like her now. :)

good sctufffff

• Registered Users Posts: 35,957 Larianne

My new girl crush

• Advertisement

stolen from me!

Advertisement