Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

That picture also explains how people where able to get to the crash site so fast.

Yes. It was pretty easily accessible to many people. Not exactly the place you'd pick to send out a hit squad armed to the teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I know this isn't really so close

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=uk&u=http://www.mosgorteplo.com/uk/a7346.html&ei=dWjTS9nnOpeInQOD3JC4Dw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CA8Q7gEwAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BF%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B4%2B%25D0%25B7%2B%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B6%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BC%2B%25D1%2583%2B%25D0%25BB%25D1%2596%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B0%25D1%2580%25D0%25BD%25D1%2596%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:sv-SE:official%26channel%3Ds

• Murder/Robbery
    • Kiev/Moscow
    • Hospital/Hospital
    • 2 unidentified suspects/3 unidentified suspects
    • Knife/Knife
    • Escaped/Escaped
    • Posted April 20/Posted April 19
    Personally am highly dubious there was any murder at this stage, but could this "robbery" of a hospital be a cover for the "killing"?

Anyone else ever heard of a hospital being robbed?

Seriously?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

but could this "robbery" of a hospital be a cover for the "killing"?

Anyone else ever heard of a hospital being robbed?

I only raid hospital's for valium,methadone(the heroin substitute,not that cheap **** you get in the headshops)and Temazepam.Dont knock it till you try it !!!

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Supposedly taken in the immediate hours after the crash. Russian military aparently replacing the runway bulbs in Smolensk.

4fd891f59b6a9c9504bbbe0c2c9077ac.jpg

18bd0e23d015b733c45a265fa08257b4.jpg

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fblogmedia24.pl%2Fnode%2F27973&sl=pl&tl=en

Seriously?

:confused:

haha. Not really...you try finding something as close in a foriegn press :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Supposedly taken in the immediate hours after the crash. Russian military aparently replacing the runway bulbs in Smolensk.

Could be that they are lights for working at night at the crash site?, particularly when you look at the second pic, and see the guy with the extension lead thingy that could be hooked up to a generator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

So have all the bodies been returned? examined?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    So have all the bodies been returned? examined?

GOOGLE helped me find this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63M40Y20100423

and this

http://www.google.ie/search?q=polish+bodies+returned+to+poland&hl=en&rlz=1T4GFRE_enIE375IE375&prmd=n&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=Kw7XS6PULc_Dsga3pIGOAw&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCUQsQQwAw

Although given the amount of time to repatriate all the bodies and how they gave some, held some longer etc, I wonder what the reason was?, and I presume autopsies were carried out in Russia.

Although my post's may seem totally one sided, I am open to it being an accident, I just can't accept it was or wasn't because a or b says it was either.

uprising2 wrote: »
    Although my post's may seem totally one sided, I am open to it being an accident, I just can't accept it was or wasn't because a or b says it was either.

Bit of a contradiction there don't you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I'm more interested in this video of the alleged shootings being verified a bit more, its very interesting and a little eerie

also
    The twin brother of Poland’s former president, who was killed in a plane crash in Russia this month, says he will run to be elected in his place.

Jaroslaw Kaczynski said he would stand in the 20 June presidential election despite his “personal pain”, in order to continue his brother’s mission.

Lech Kaczynski was killed in a plane crash in western Russia on 10 April, along with many Polish dignitaries.

The two brothers founded the Law and Justice party in 2001.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

It's open to interpretation I suppose, and that's how you choose to read it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

uprising2 wrote: »
    It's open to interpretation I suppose, and that's how you choose to read it.
    Originally Posted by PirateShampoo
    I don't see it as a contradiction at all. I think its a perfectly valid thing to say.

Its just the same as saying "I am open to there being a god, I just can't accept there is or there isn't because my local priest or my friend says there is"

I don't think open mindedness is synonymous with blindly accepting something because someone tells you its true.

Your referring to something in which there is no proof one way or the other. You cant prove there is a God if you believe in it or not.

Now i think there is more evidence that this was a accident and not a assassination, but I'm not so naive that i cant admit i could be wrong and it was all deliberate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Update :
    KATYN 2. Polish opposition party demands international investigation into plane crash
    Publication time: 26 April 2010, 15:05

According to a report from Warsaw of the Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister who is engaged in investigation of the murder of the Polish elite on April 10, 2010 by the international terrorist organization оf FSB Russia, the failure of the Polish and Russian government to address compelling new evidence suggesting that the plane crash killing President Lech Kaczynski and top military and civilians leaders was engineered is generating growing criticism in Poland, and has forced Prime Minister Donald Tusk onto the defensive.
    Tusk said Sunday that he would issue a report on the official investigation into the crash on Wednesday.
    Poland's chief prosecutor Andrzej Seremet said earlier this week that Polish prosecutors would postpone revealing the contents of the black boxes. Compelling new facts and evidence that the plane crash two weeks ago in Smolensk was engineered include the revelation that a device warning the pilot of obstacles was turned off. Also, it was revealed that agents belonging to the Polish secret service raided the flats and houses of victims three hours after the crash, removing computers and documents.
    Opposition MPs in Poland on Friday demanded that an international commission be set up to examine the scientific evidence into the causes of plane crash.
    Furthermore, a Polish general called for Defense Minister Bogdan Klich to resign after evidence emerged that Bogdan was not seeking to conduct a proper investigation.An aviation official scouring the crash site in Russia for crucial scientific evidence was told by Bogdan he did not require an interpreter, and was expected to pay the costs of his investigation out of his own pocket.
    Forums and message board of Polish newspapers such as "Gazeta Wyborcza", "Rzeczpospolita" and "Dziennik" indicate that the majority of Polish people, in the meantime, reject the official account of the plane crash due to pilot error.
    Access to scientific evidence and expert information on the plane crash has been limited. The Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin, who took charge of the investigation shortly after the crash in Smolensk, is the only person in Russia allowed to comment, but has so far made no statement.
    Similarly, the exclusive right to release information on the crash in Poland is reserved to Tusk.
    Authorities have so far failed to provide credible answers to the many unanswered questions that have emerged.
    Authorities as well as the controlled mainstream media were quick to blame the crash on pilot error and fog.
    In addition, the rumor that Kaczynski had pressured the pilot to land and so caused the crash spread within hours in the mainstream media and was repeated without criticism even in some blogs belonging to the alternative media.
    But so many new facts and evidence have emerged contradicting government accounts that officials have been forced to retract statements.
    Doubts are also growing about the DNA analysis performed by labs in Russia to identify the victims, following a number of contradictory statements made by authorities.
    Even the official account of the time point at which the crash occurred has been called into question.
    According to the official version, the Presidential plane crashed in Smolensk military airport at 8.56 am CET or 10.56 Moscow Times.
    But a journalist from "Polsat News" reported the crash to his station 10 minute earlier.
    Evidence that the crash occurred earlier also comes from a report that the transmission of power from an electricity pylon close to the crash scene, and which was seen to be damaged in photos, was interrupted at 8:41.
    The Presidential plane was scheduled to arrive at 8:25 at Smolensk military airport after a flight lasting 62 minutes from Warsaw's Fredrik Chopin Airport.But investigations do not appear to have even determined the precise time the plane left Warsaw. The Presidential plane is believed to have been delayed by 20 minutes as was another jet carrying 13 journalists, who did not travel with the President as usual.
    The failure of the authorities to accurately report basic facts such as the time of the crash and the time the Polish plane left Warsaw is fuelling public unease over the crash which killed key figures including the central bank governor, the top general and the national security chief, and much of the opposition party.
    It is not clear how these people were allowed to travel on the same plane given security protocols, or if many were on the plane becuse a journalist at the crash scene reported the marked absence of bodies.Even the conservative "Polskaweb" website has concluded on the basis of the available facts and evidence that it is highly likely the plane crash killing the Polish elite was engineered", reports from Warsaw the Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister.

Analytical Deparment
    KAvkaz Center
    http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/04/26/11937.shtml

EDIT:
    Apparently there was a break in communication...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Fanthomas

First off, I genuinely believe it was a tragic accident.

The only lingering doubt I have is convenience of removing a democratically elected leader who didn't always tow the globalist line. Last country to ratify Lisbon, no swine flu sham vaccinations etc.

A likely new leader of Poland is neocon and possibly CIA agent current Minister of Foriegn Affairs Radek Sikorski.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rados%C5%82aw_Sikorski

From that Wikipedia page we learn

So...

A pro-US, pro-EU, Rupert Murdoch advisor who was a member of an elitist club who counted among its members the likely next PM of Britain David Cameron and the current Mayor of London Boris Johnson. The Oxford graduate had also fallen out with Kaczynski.

The Bullingdon Club - 1980's
    400px-DCatoxford.jpg

Sikorski is first twat on the bottom left, Boris Johnson bottom right and the dashing Dave Cameron over Sikorski's left shoulder in between Chris Waddle and Elton John playing pocket pool and looking soulfully into the distance.

Not bad for an asylum seeker huh?

On March 22nd 2010 former Murdoch advisor Sikorski was touted as the "new face of Polish politics" by strangely enough, the Murdoch owned Times
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/world_agenda/article7071207.ece

So onto his career in Journalism. He was employed by the National Review which was founded by conservative mouthpiece William F. Buckley. Buckley also had been a CIA agent. His boss was E. Howard Hunt, convicted Watergate burgular and strongly connected to the JFK assasination.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Buckley,_Jr.#Education.2C_military_service_and_the_CIA

Around this time he also authored a book.

Dust of the Saints: A Journey to Herat in Time of War.

Editorial Reviews

From Publishers Weekly

http://www.amazon.com/Dust-Saints-Journey-Herat-Time/dp/1557784043/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271348562&sr=1-6

So, "Sikorski sympathized with the mujahedin and their cause ". It has been well established that "their cause" was the CIA cause

Former NSA man Wayne Madsen had this to say in 2006

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/search?searchtext=Sikorski
    http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2006/01/polands-defence-minister-radek.html

Finally he is married to Anne Applebaum, a neocon propogandist for the Washinton Post.
    Here she is unsuprisingly calling for the US to violate International law and attack Iran.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/22/AR2010022203528.html?nav=emailpage

Radoslaw_Sikorski_meets_Secretary_Hillary_Clinton.jpg

That didn't take long:rolleyes:

US Affirms Strong Ties With Europe, Strategic Dialogue With Poland To Resume http://www.rttnews.com/Content/MarketSensitiveNews.aspx?Id=1287736&SM=1

Whao, scary stuff. Watch on high resolution.
    This digitally enhanced video does a good job at showing the activity on the ground minutes after the crash of the Polish presidential plane in Russia. Audio translated by a collaborative Facebook effort of Russian, Polish and English native speakers. The revelations are stunning.

How did they get there hands on the original video to enhance it?

I thought the guy who filmed it was murdered.

Plus when asked in the Russian section in this forum is a different translation given?

How did they get there hands on the original video to enhance it?

I thought the guy who filmed it was murdered.

Plus when asked in the Russian section in this forum is a different translation given?

I can't answer any of those questions, I am not sure if the original recording would be needed to to make an enhanced version.

Laughing can be heard in the original also. I can't understand why anyone would be laughing at a plane crash site unless something very sinister was taking place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Im curious to know if its the same crash site.
    In the video there appeared to be a white and tan green body of a small plane upside down with wheels intact pointing into the air.
    But the photos of the crash site at the end of the video shows a big red and white plane not upside down.
    Maybe its easily explained away.Just what i noticed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

This incident has occult numerology written all over this murder conspiracy
    http://adventofdeception.com/murder-disaster-polands-government

But don't think its a bit odd that now a digitally enhanced video of this clip has come out now which enhanced sound track has different translation to the original.

Torakx wrote: »
    Im curious to know if its the same crash site.
    In the video there appeared to be a white and tan green body of a small plane upside down with wheels intact pointing into the air.
    But the photos of the crash site at the end of the video shows a big red and white plane not upside down.
    Maybe its easily explained away.Just what i noticed.

The validity of the film has never been in question.
    Putin and others at the same site.
    2011578512.jpg
    But don't think its a bit odd that now a digitally enhanced video of this clip has come out now which enhanced sound track has different translation to the original.

Not really, better enhanced audio makes it easier to translate.

Not really, better enhanced audio makes it easier to translate.

Im talking about the camera mans audio, the translation from the Russain forum is different to what is on the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Im talking about the camera mans audio, the translation from the Russain forum is different to what is on the video.
    What is the translation on the russian forum? Even a rough summary.

It's not important. What is important though, is that we can blatantly see people being assassinated on film, even hear them pleading for their lives, yet somehow, our brains can't seem to accept it. It's almost like some kind of mind control or brainwashing is kicking in.
    Even without seeing this video, we know what really happened because we are intelligent, and we can feel the truth because we are intuitive. They were murdered.
    Can we handle the truth ?

It's not important.

How is having 2 different translations which indicating 2 opposite outcomes not important?

Here is the translation from the Russian forum thats on here courtesy of Yakhas. Its the translation of the camera man, which in the high def is translated differently.
    A man who had reached the place of the crash site heard the shots and excitedly exclaims "Fu..ing hell...fu..ing hell..''
    Someone yells ''go back.." in the end of the video ''.. father go back..''

It's not important. What is important though, is that we can blatantly see people being assassinated on film, even hear them pleading for their lives, yet somehow, our brains can't seem to accept it. It's almost like some kind of mind control or brainwashing is kicking in.
    Even without seeing this video, we know what really happened because we are intelligent, and we can feel the truth because we are intuitive. They were murdered.
    Can we handle the truth ?

Do you speak Polish or Russian?

Because if you dont for all you know they are discussing the weather.

Do you speak Polish or Russian?

Because if you dont for all you know they are discussing the weather.

I don't need to speak it, I know what happened. They were all assassinated. Another tragedy with 1000 coincidences. The fearful again squirming for excuses to claim it as an accident, as usual. You have been groomed to believe this only happens in the movies because you seen the movie 10-20 times, so your brain cant accept it as something that happens in reality.
    It doesn't matter what he is saying, there is gunfire and laughter and a crash site. Stop making excuses for murderers.

• Advertisement

I don't need to speak it, I know what happened. They were all assassinated. Another tragedy with 1000 coincidences. The fearful again squirming for excuses to claim it as an accident, as usual. You have been groomed to believe this only happens in the movies because you seen the movie 10-20 times, so your brain cant accept it.
    It doesn't matter what he is saying, there is gunfire and laughter and a crash site. Stop making excuses for murderers.

I see the truth matters not to you, you want it to be a conspiracy and you cant excpet it being anything but one. It would appear you are the brain washed one here.

Advertisement