Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭nacho66

To be honest I am in no position to pass any kind of judgement due to ignorance of aviation, physics etc. I have to refer to the experts and I've heard reasonable cases either way. Russia today done a minute by minute of the plane's time in Russian airspace which seemed quite convincing. Though RT would have to be the least trustworthy source on this (if you accept the faintest possibility that the crash was intentionally caused.) So I don't know.

What I would say is that if the conspiracy hinges on the video then the case is weak. For me it points to something unusual (beyond the obvious) going on, though it is inconclusive what that something is.

That video is not even a part of the 'official' conspiracy theory being proclaimed by mainly (if not only) opposition and it's electorate. It's very much a political matter and there's a lot of manipulation and false claims. It reminds me 9/11 a lot - people accusing government for either an abandonment of a proper investigation (which is partially true on some levels) or even an 'inside job', loads of manipulative articles and documentaries, twisting eyewitness testimonies, scientists that based on their calculations claim the crash couldn't happen as described and point out 'a certainty' that there were explosions on the plane (calculations that contain errors caused by limited aviation knowledge, as experts explain). And of course every person that doubts, doesn't agree or points out gaping holes in conspiracy logic is naturally a part of conspiracy or Russian spies. We've seen that before. Difference is, I don't think 9/11 was used as a main tool in a political war. I mean, I don't remember any american politics accusing Bush administration for conspiracy and/or murder as a part of their own election campaign. And it didn't divide the nation on such scale as smolensk crash divides Polish people

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭VladamirP

I always thought they were murdered.

Body of Poland's late president to be exhumed in crash probe.

rte.ie/news/2016/1015/824361-poland-president-exhumed/

youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Well Mr P, I suspect you would know if it were the case

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement