Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women approaching men backwards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

NothingMan wrote: »
    Yeah and some aren't either one. Lay off women!:(

Ah it's not that big a deal but it's impossible not to look and speculate. Or is that just me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,992 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

caseyann wrote: »
    Seriously girl from what i have been told about how girls carry on now,would not surprise me in slightest.You know that game were child men grab a woman's breasts by accident :rolleyes: apparently women are doing that to now to men in other areas :confused:

Tallaght?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Does anyone else find it funny the way women approach men by walking backwards and bumping into a man as her friend opposite her acts as the navigator?

I kinda know what you mean man, certainly girls back up into guys when you're in a club, you're up dancing, feel someone backing against you, turn to see who it is, they smile at you, you dance with them, yeah, but I think you're being a bit paranoid with the whole "while her friend secretly navigates her with subtle eye movements" thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Fcuk's sake, more silly women bolloxology - I will say this only once so listen up wimmins:

MEN ARE NOT WIMMINS, WE SEE IN COLOURS NOT FRUIT. WE DO NOT DO SUBTLE NOR DO WE READ MINDS. WE DO NOT GET THE BACK UP/NAVIGATE SH1TE - WALK TO US AND SAY "HEY, DO YOU WANT TO GET BUCK NAKED AND FCUK" - THIS WILL DO FINE.

GROW UP.

Long Onion wrote: »
    Fcuk's sake, more silly women bolloxology - I will say this only once so listen up wimmins:

MEN ARE NOT WIMMINS, WE SEE IN COLOURS NOT FRUIT. WE DO NOT DO SUBTLE NOR DO WE READ MINDS. WE DO NOT GET THE BACK UP/NAVIGATE SH1TE - WALK TO US AND SAY "HEY, DO YOU WANT TO GET BUCK NAKED AND FCUK" - THIS WILL DO FINE.

GROW UP.

I'm sensing it's been a little while since a nice woman backed (or fronted) into you onion? Are we a little 'tense'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fitzgooble

yes, yes i do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Long Onion wrote: »

GROW UP.

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Pyr0 wrote: »
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

Really ... hmmm ... fancy backing into me? (I believe that's what the kids call it these days)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Do you say Buck Naked or But Naked?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

If its a fat bird backing up does her mate go Beep beep beep

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

If its a fat bird backing up does her mate go Beep beep beep

Just got there before me!

Scroll back, someone got there quite a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

And about three/four pages after the picture and comment beat you both
    sexy-failblog.jpg
    jenny2hat wrote: »
    Wow.
    Wouldn't like to be bumped into by that O_o
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Don't worry she makes a beeping noise when backing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Cadiz wrote: »
    Scroll back, someone got there quite a while ago

Lies, lies i tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

So a feminist by your definition is someone who doesn't like having their boob groped by you? :rolleyes:

A lot more feminists around than I thought, then...

A feminist would instantly jump to the wrong conclusion, make a massive fuss over it (which would involve hurling of abuse), and out of pure prejudice they would be incapable of understanding how such a thing could happen by accident.

vinylmesh wrote: »
    A feminist would instantly jump to the wrong conclusion, make a massive fuss over it (which would involve hurling of abuse), and out of pure prejudice they would be incapable of understanding how such a thing could happen by accident.

:confused: That there sounds like pure prejudice to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Riverpineapple

Kiera wrote: »
    I call bollox on that!

Are you living in America by any chance?

It's true, it was a group of four friends, they started off about 8 feet away and gradually got closer and closer until he was surrounded. It was in Newcastle.

It's true, it was a group of four friends, they started off about 8 feet away and gradually got closer and closer until he was surrounded. It was in Newcastle.

Then what did they do?? Is this Newcastle in the UK? The women there are supposed to be quite scarey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

four girls,walking backwards,being directed by a fifth girls subtle eye movements,surrounded your friend against a wall???...
    ...then what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

UK, Newcastle?

If so it explains a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

Howay man, back intee a charver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

:confused: That there sounds like pure prejudice to me!

nope. Being sexist is what feminism is all about. The hint is in the name, feminist. Imagine if i went around calling myself a masculinist?

In todays society those who believe in gender equality make up the majority and are known as "normal people".

Kiera wrote: »
    UK, Newcastle?

If so it explains a lot.

Yea UK, it was a weekend away with the football team. I've noticed it a lot in Dublin. Have you ever done it yourself?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

A woman bumped into me once, she died shortly afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

wudangclan wrote: »
    four girls,walking backwards,being directed by a fifth girls subtle eye movements,surrounded your friend against a wall???..

Did you and your friend accidentally attend some sh*te performance art show by mistake?

Yea UK, it was a weekend away with the football team. I've noticed it a lot in Dublin. Have you ever done it yourself?

it may take a while for Kiera to answer.
    she's counting up all the times she's done it.:p

vinylmesh wrote: »
    nope. Being sexist is what feminism is all about.

Nope - that's your perception of what feminism is about!

Nope - that's your perception of what feminism is about!

what is feminism about?
    what's wrong with humanism?

wudangclan wrote: »
    what is feminism about?

It's about massively over reacting to having your boob accidently grabbed, apparently.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I want to make it clear that the two girls talk to each other as well as look at the guy over her friends shoulder to indicate where he is. They often giggle when they are doing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement