Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women approaching men backwards

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

I want to make it clear that the two girls talk to each other as well as look at the guy over her friends shoulder to indicate where he is. They often giggle when they are doing this.

what age bracket are we talking here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

wudangclan wrote: »
    what age bracket are we talking here?

8 to 12 years old it would appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭wilson10

Had the same problem at a halloween party last year.

Whipped out my phone quick as a flash and snapped it for posterity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I want to make it clear that the two girls talk to each other as well as look at the guy over her friends shoulder to indicate where he is. They often giggle when they are doing this.

Be honest now Riverpineapple, you've never even seen a woman in real life, have you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Riverpineapple

I reckon there's a lot of women stayin quiet about this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I read the title of this thread and keep hearing the Tommy Tiernan punchline

'...now back her into me PJ'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Probably not aloud on the computer until all there colouring homework is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

It's past their bedtime, that's why :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I'm highly confused, Ted.

Whatever happened to getting drunk and staring at attractive members of the opposite (or same) sex until they get uncomfortable and leave? That the way I did it, thats the way Dad did it, and it hasn't really worked out yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Does anyone else find it funny the way women approach men by walking backwards and bumping into a man as her friend opposite her acts as the navigator?

Hit the nail on the head! Christ thats infuriating! Why cant they walk up to us like we do the other way round and just say hello! The mind boggles, same women who give out they cant find a nice guy il bet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

So thats what me one was doing to me a few months back. Ha ha I thought she was being rude so I accidentally shouldered her. She dropped her drink and turned around to give out to me (i presume) so I just gave her a great amount of abuse. She didnt seem happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

What a strange thread.

This doesn't really happen, does it?

brummytom wrote: »
    What a strange thread.

This doesn't really happen, does it?

Sure does, one of the many covert female pulling techniques.

Sure does, one of the many covert female pulling techniques.

Yeah, I'm not a lad that girls would try and pull :pac:

Can't say I've ever even heard of it before though, let alone witnessing it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Yea, cant say that's its ever happened to me, or even that I've seen it happen.

But it wouldn't surprise me. Womminz are sneaky things. They come back to your place, fall asleep, and then are gone before you wake up. Without even so much as a G'morning BJ or fry up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Yeah, I'm not a lad that girls would try and pull :pac:

Oh the lies!
    Can't say I've ever even heard of it before though, let alone witnessing it

Because he's been telling lies too, Tom.

Thread full of dirty, dirty, little lies.

Less sophisticated women stand beside you until you talk to them, and if that doesn't work they might do something that is hard not to comment on.

Abigayle wrote: »
    Oh the lies!
    I've actually talked to you like a normal person, you should know what I'm like :pac:
    Alas, my reputation precedes me... might go out on the pull tomorrow with my lovely new haircut. It's a shame all my mates are a billion times better looking :(:/

But Abi, if the whole thread's a lie, then was your post a lie? That would mean that this thread was in fact truth, except for you post, which was a lie...

/head explodes

Abigayle wrote: »
    Oh the lies!

Abigayle is working for women's secret service agency, this knowledge must not be allowed to spread.

I've actually talked to you like a normal person, you should know what I'm like :pac:
    Alas, my reputation precedes me... might go out on the pull tomorrow with my lovely new haircut. It's a shame all my mates are a billion times better looking :(:/

But Abi, if the whole thread's a lie, then was your post a lie? That would mean that this thread was in fact truth, except for you post, which was a lie...

/head explodes

That would be an eccumenical matther!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Fear not young Tom. Pighead has an ugly second cousin whose mother use to say to him:
    “Beauty is but skin deep, ugly lies the bone; Beauty dies and fades away, but ugly holds its own”

Pighead wrote: »
    Fear not young Tom. Pighead has an ugly second cousin whose mother use to say to him:
    “Beauty is but skin deep, ugly lies the bone; Beauty dies and fades away, but ugly holds its own”

That's beautiful Piggy.. but it won't get me laid will it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Maybe not that one but she had another saying she used to use when her son was hitting the disotheques.

“In a disco, late at night, ugly doesn't exist”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

you never know. Try saying it to some drunk girl tomorrow night. They might think you are quite the poetic wordsmith.

Pighead wrote: »
    Maybe not that one but she had another saying she used to use when her son was hitting the disotheques.

“In a disco, late at night, ugly doesn't exist”

Bring on Halloween. Masks are a great invention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Bring on Halloween. Masks are a great invention
    And a even better ,easier way to stalk :pac:

Ya did it wrong there Tom ;)
    Pighead wrote:

Now, have another go at that there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Steps backward out of thread...*

*Am I doing it right?
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yea UK, it was a weekend away with the football team. I've noticed it a lot in Dublin. Have you ever done it yourself?
    Nope, i'm an adult and prefer the face to face kind of chatting up.

I'm also pretty clumsy so would probably fall over something and break my head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

It's the biggest mass cover-up since Watergate...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement