Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love black/asian women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭titan18

bantee wrote: »
    Here you go!

Out of all the possible choices, you pick Serena Williams.Rihanna,Beyonce and so much others and you pick that.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Affable wrote: »
    Any other guys find them really desirable? I often wonder why its more often dark guys and white women than vice versa but the reverse is beginning to occur.

I dunno if it's some mysterious genetic or breeding thing but I just think they are so much more desirable generally, and I can't really fathom why, besides mystery and sensuality. Is this common?

i think it's called a fetish

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

I was in "Subway" in sandyford (next to the beacon) and there is the cutest, sexiest little asian girlr working there... she is devine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

short tall tubby skinny im not really botherd, balck aian indian, latino not really bothered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

Israeli girls ftw!

nsfw, this has lesbians bikinis and some girls from the idf too...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22931262@N07/sets/72157607376726881/show/with/3673679639/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

Naw....a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of colour...you just have a hankering for dusky ladies as I do too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

dysfunct wrote: »
    Israeli girls ftw!

Persian women to:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

bantee wrote: »
    Here you go!
    Amazing body but a mutts head, come on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

yup, always had a prefrence for asian women

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Quazzie wrote: »
    I'm actually the opposite. I find myself not attracted to coloured people, its not because of their skin colour, its more down to the genetic shape of their faces.

I also prefer blondes so maybe I'm Hitlers reincarntion :eek:
    I always found Lisa Bonet and Stacey Dash really beautiful, but I'd generally agree with you.

dysfunct wrote: »
    Israeli girls ftw!

nsfw, this has lesbians bikinis and some girls from the idf too...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22931262@N07/sets/72157607376726881/show/with/3673679639/
    danh789 wrote: »
    Lebanese is the new Half-Asian

Throw in Iranian women too. You get to see a lot more of them as their rules on women covering their faces are a little more relaxed than most of the Arab world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

aDeener wrote: »
    dont find black or asian women attractive in the slightest, just not good looking imo
    Wow, that is some statement. Seen them all have you?
    And even if you don't personally fancy them, to say none of them are good-looking is wrong. Not a matter of opinion, just wrong.
    BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I think techically they are. Well like there's a bloke at work who is marrying a chick he brought back from Thailand, and he's a bit of sad case, and ugly etc., apparently she's meant to be pretty stunning, so the girl can only really be with him out of desperation, or they have some kind of weird attraction to ugly white guys. So yeah, I do sneer a bit, i can't help it.
    That's... one couple.

His opinion is that he doesn't find them attractive.
    He did not state that all black and Asian women are unattractive as fact.

As for the other dude, well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I find everybody attractive, unless they're ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Yes but i can't help sneering when i see Irish blokes with asian girls and thinking "lol can't get a real woman"

That's what Irish blokes with (hot) Asian girlfriends think about people who don't have an Asian girlfriend :cool:

Terry wrote: »
    His opinion is that he doesn't find them attractive.
    He did not state that all black and Asian women are unattractive as fact.
    Then he said "just not good-looking imo" - he may not find any of them attractive because of the colour of their skin, but plenty of them are good-looking. Sometimes good looks are objective. I don't fancy Brad Pitt or the guy who was in Sex & The City/the Aero ad but to say they're not good-looking is just being wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

What type of Asian?

Chinese? Indian?

gotta be chinese for me anyways :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

titan18 wrote: »
    Out of all the possible choices, you pick Serena Williams.Rihanna,Beyonce and so much others and you pick that.:confused:

Serena is hot. Far better than Rhianna with her massive forehead. Although Beyonce is just special!

God yeah, the state of Rihanna with that massive forehead... :pac:
    http://repairstemcell.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rihanna-picture-6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Dudess wrote: »
    Then he said "just not good-looking imo" - he may not find any of them attractive because of the colour of their skin, but plenty of them are good-looking. Sometimes good looks are objective. I don't fancy Brad Pitt or the guy who was in Sex & The City/the Aero ad but to say they're not good-looking is just being wrong.

But "good-looking" is itself a subjective term and therefore tied in with opinion no? I know there's a generally accepted ideal of what's good looking that most people will subscribe to but it's not wrong to say somebody's not good looking if you don't think they're good looking.

Alas another one for the AH scrap heap. I fear I'll never marry him off to a decent woman. :(

I wonder is that repairstemcell thing going to do anything for her forehead?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Yeah, it's actually quite big

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Serena is hot. Far better than Rhianna with her massive forehead. Although Beyonce is just special!
    Serena would not float my boat. At all. She's a bit Large. Not fat, just too big, too much like a rugby player build if you know what I mean for me anyway. I prefer Rihanna, Defo. Amazing body and pretty too. Plus I'm scrawny, Serena would kill me. Beyonce is very pretty.

As for the topic, "black" and "Asian" are far too wide a range of peoples, never mind individuals to say one way or the other. Same as "white" too. African women in Africa have a huge range of looks and body types. Same goes for Asians. Chinese look different to Thais who look different to Japanese, Somali women look different to South African who look different to Ethiopians etc and then we're down to individuals.

Look at the differences in the list above, Rihanna looks different to Beyonce and Serena. All black women.

I would have no preference really. White, black whatever. The woman is either good looking or not. I will say south american women seem to have won the gene pool mix. Best of a lot of worlds. Mate of mine lives in Brazil and in the office he works in of about 20 women, 5 of them are seriously breathtaking and only about 3 are very plain. Scary.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Seo Yoo Jin with Minnie Mouse ears:

http://reallycuteasians.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/seo-you-jin-minnie-mouse-29.jpg

So cute it's unbearable.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Damned good looking woman though.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Mate of mine lives in Brazil and in the office he works in of about 20 women, 5 of them are seriously breathtaking and only about 3 are very plain. Scary.

What about the other....uh...*counts fingers*...12?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Wibbs wrote: »
    Serena would not float my boat.

I'm too much of a gentleman to make the obvious fat girl joke here.

javaboy wrote: »
    I'm too much of a gentleman to make the obvious fat girl joke here.

I'm not however.

NOT IF SHE SINKS IT FIRST LOL!

Dudess wrote:

imo. In my opinion.
    It's his opinion. Simple as that.

It's my opinion too.
    Although I do find some black women attractive, I feel that generally they are unattractive.
    I'm just going by the ones I have met. Saying that an entire race is unattractive is wrong, but saying that you do not find black women attractive is not.

Of course this guy has not seen every black woman on the planet. Only the lizard people have that ability.
    That doesn't mean that we can't state that we find one particular race of people unattractive. We're just not attracted to them.

I listed a couple of Black women that I find attractive above, but the majority of Black women I have met/seen have been unappealing to me.
    Going by my own experience, I find black women to be unattractive.

I don't see anything wrong with it.
    I know plenty of women who don't find me attractive (by plenty, I mean 99.99% of all women i have ever met), but they're entitled to their opinion.

We're human. This is how we function. There's nothing more to it.

OT but how does it work out that one of the most talented singer/songwriter/musicians of the last century(and a handy enough drummer to boot) has as much coordination and rhythm as a three legged horse on the sauce and we aint talking about the blind lad. I was going to say he dances like the drunk uncle at a wedding, but if anyones drunk uncle danced like that, they would be quietly led out the back.

• Advertisement

What about the other....uh...*counts fingers*...12?
    From average to OK.

Advertisement