Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love black/asian women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Paparazzo wrote: »
    I'd take head.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

Irish friend of mine just married an Asian lass...
    I've no particular predilection to race, myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Wibbs wrote: »
    OT but how does it work out that one of the most talented singer/songwriter/musicians of the last century(and a handy enough drummer to boot) has as much coordination and rhythm as a three legged horse on the sauce and we aint talking about the blind lad. I was going to say he dances like the drunk uncle at a wedding, but if anyones drunk uncle danced like that, they would be quietly led out the back.

Becuase "he's not cool" I believe is the official explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

From average to OK.

That was the exception to the rule. I love the stereotypical brasilian woman, but having been there, there's a massive percentage of munters. I was disappointed:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

javaboy wrote: »
    But "good-looking" is itself a subjective term and therefore tied in with opinion no? I know there's a generally accepted ideal of what's good looking that most people will subscribe to but it's not wrong to say somebody's not good looking if you don't think they're good looking.
    I know what you're saying, but to say entire races are not good-looking - even if just based on personal experience - is incredibly silly. Yeah, I'm more likely to fancy white guys than black/Asian guys... would that lead me to say black/Asian guys just aren't good-looking? And maybe I'm wrong, but I'd wager it's highly unlikely that poster has never ever seen a black/Asian woman whom he didn't think was good-looking, even if he personally didn't want to bang her.
    I'm not suggesting it's racist or anything, just dismissive and narrow. Imagine if a black/Asian person said "white people just aren't good-looking at all imo"...
    Alas another one for the AH scrap heap. I fear I'll never marry him off to a decent woman. :(

I wonder is that repairstemcell thing going to do anything for her forehead?
    :D:D:D
    That's actually a repairstemcell promo - the horror of what you could look like if you don't avail of this product. :eek:
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Oh... um... yeah! What a state!
    Serena would not float my boat. At all. She's a bit Large. Not fat, just too big, too much like a rugby player build if you know what I mean for me anyway.
    Quite blokey all right.
    As for the topic, "black" and "Asian" are far too wide a range of peoples, never mind individuals to say one way or the other. Same as "white" too. African women in Africa have a huge range of looks and body types. Same goes for Asians. Chinese look different to Thais who look different to Japanese, Somali women look different to South African who look different to Ethiopians etc and then we're down to individuals.

Look at the differences in the list above, Rihanna looks different to Beyonce and Serena. All black women.

I would have no preference really. White, black whatever. The woman is either good looking or not.
    Oh FFS Wibbs... After Hours is hardly the place for such sensible, logical commentary! :mad:

Seriously though, yeah... I normally fancy people I find attractive.
    I will say south american women seem to have won the gene pool mix. Best of a lot of worlds.
    This is a commonly held view all right - makes sense. They've got the African booty, the European bewbs, the indigenous Latin American exotic looks, the golden brown skin that is a combination of all of the above. Yep, that'd do it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Rabies wrote: »
    You got that from one girl and pigeon hole all?

Wow. You have so much to learn.

how do you do this "pigeon hole" thing? Sounds kinky :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

I have a preference for asian women.

below, i have outlined my reasons why.

Son Dam Bi

Hwang Mi Hee

Jarah Mariano

Nozomi Sasaki

obviously, my taste is more chinese/korean/japanese than the darker skinned.

coupled with the different cultures and outlooks on life, i find them attractive and exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Whilst I wouldnt go as far as to say all black/asian girls are not good-looking, I'm not attracted to them at all.I would generally find white girls better looking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

For those of you that say Black Women aren't hot, I give you:
    Keisha Buchanan.
    'nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭well horse

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    For those of you that say Black Women aren't hot, I give you:
    Keisha Buchanan.
    'nuff said.

She's just alright, nothing special.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

She's very uh... this is gonna come out wrong no matter what way I say it..... safe. In that her good looks would be quite conventional for a white woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

ottostreet wrote: »
    I have a preference for asian women.

below, i have outlined my reasons why.

Son Dam Bi

Hwang Mi Hee

Jarah Mariano

Nozomi Sasaki

obviously, my taste is more chinese/korean/japanese than the darker skinned.

coupled with the different cultures and outlooks on life, i find them attractive and exotic.
    Are they kids?:D
    Just don't give her your bank account number and sort code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

Yo, check this out: black women drive a car like this. *Do, do, ch. Do-be-do, do-be-do-be-do.*

Yeah, but asian women, see, they drive a car like this. *Dee-da-dee, a-dee-da-dee-da-dee-da-dee.*

(it's funny cos it's true)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Yo, check this out: black women drive a car like this. *Do, do, ch. Do-be-do, do-be-do-be-do.*

Yeah, but asian women, see, they drive a car like this. *Dee-da-dee, a-dee-da-dee-da-dee-da-dee.*

(it's funny cos it's true)

Heh. I posted that before months ago in another thread with a picture of that Simpsons character. But then a mod saw it, deleted my post and used the picture themselves.

I didn't say anything at the time, but I haven't forgotten it. You know who you are, you joke-stealing bastard. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Heh. I posted that before months ago in another thread with a picture of that Simpsons character. But then a mod saw it, deleted my post and used the picture themselves.

I didn't say anything at the time, but I haven't forgotten it. You know who you are, you joke-stealing bastard. :mad:

Was it me? Sounds like something I'd do. Actually yeah it was me. I was quicker with the text but couldn't find the pic. Think of it as uncredited teamwork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

Yep, crazy double standards. It's probably because you is black.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Post reported for personal abuse and accuracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

javaboy wrote:
    She's very uh... this is gonna come out wrong no matter what way I say it..... safe. In that her good looks would be quite conventional for a white woman.
    What white women are you looking at ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 makehersquirt

I had a few colour girls in me time. Goers all a them. Me dad & me uncle didnt like cause they wasnt one a us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I had a few colour girls in me time. Goers all a them. Me dad & me uncle didnt like cause they wasnt one a us.

Thats fascinating, tell me more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Front

I was in "Subway" in sandyford (next to the beacon) and there is the cutest, sexiest little asian girlr working there... she is devine!

Little squeaky voice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

I find everybody attractive, unless they're ugly.

:eek:
    A radical viewpoint but i agree. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Found by coincidence on gorillamasks choices for today!

I enjoyed this page immensely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Going out with an indian chick, well happy!! Whats that sh1t you hear on Jerry Springer "Once you go black, you never go back...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tabbywith

men are insane!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Personally don't find black women attractive (in general, few exceptions), I can tell their good looking, but don't feel any sexual attraction to them. That said I tend to go for paler white women anyway :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

tabbywith wrote: »
    men are insane!

Thats fascinating, tell me more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

hmmmm, i take it you wrote said joke initially for the simpsons but held on to the rights to said joke.

Good thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

Seaneh wrote: »
    amerie21.jpg

We have a winner, perfection IMO

Advertisement