Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love black/asian women

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Yes but i can't help sneering when i see Irish blokes with asian girls and thinking "lol can't get a real woman"

As far as i know Asian women are real too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I do not discriminate on grounds of race, colour, creed, gender or religion...I am an equal opportunity shagger....:D..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Yes but i can't help sneering when i see Irish blokes with asian girls and thinking "lol can't get a real woman"

ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

they are wonderful fabulous amazing would love to be with 1 if i wasnt married with 3 kids hehehehaaahaha oh god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

dont find black or asian women attractive in the slightest, just not good looking imo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I dont see too many Irish guys around with Asian chicks In Ireland so were do you do all this sneering??

you see it around town the odd time alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Any hole's a goal..

As far as i know Asian women are real too.

I think techically they are. Well like there's a bloke at work who is marrying a chick he brought back from Thailand, and he's a bit of sad case, and ugly etc., apparently she's meant to be pretty stunning, so the girl can only really be with him out of desperation, or they have some kind of weird attraction to ugly white guys. So yeah, I do sneer a bit, i can't help it.

I think techically they are. Well like there's a bloke at work who is marrying a chick he brought back from Thailand, and he's a bit of sad case, and ugly etc., apparently she's meant to be pretty stunning, so the girl can only really be with him out of desperation, or they have some kind of weird attraction to ugly white guys. So yeah, I do sneer a bit, i can't help it.

He's marrying a far hotter chick than he'd get here. I'd applaud him for his intelligence tbh or are you just jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

He's marrying a far hotter chick than he'd get here.

That's his point tho. If she's far hotter then why is she going with him? Can't be for any conventional reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Thread needs pics.

He's marrying a far hotter chick than he'd get here. I'd applaud him for his intelligence tbh or are you just jealous.

Yeah it is a good idea in a way, why would i be jealous if i could do it myself if i wanted? I just can't help thinking it's a bit pathetic for whatever reasons. But if I were to do it, I'd get a hot Ukrainian or Belarussian girl or something from the internet, they are far hotter. But will probably grow to resent you, have affairs with better looking/richer men, and maybe get you tied in with mafia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You actually think 'lol' - wow!

Honestly - just wow.

That's his point tho. If she's far hotter then why is she going with him? Can't be for any conventional reason.

Personality? Money? Incredibly large Penis? She's an Android he built?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Josed Fritzl's love wasn't conventional but no one condemned him for it. *

*with the exception of the Austrian Police Force and all of the Western Civilized World.

aDeener wrote: »
    dont find black or asian women attractive in the slightest, just not good looking imo

There's one thing saying you don't find them attractive but you can't say that there's no good looking Asian or black women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

hispanic women are the sexiest , black women are great too , asian women , orientals do nothing for me but i think indian women are stuningly gorgeous , that said , id place a cailin deas above them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

Personality? Money? Incredibly large Penis? She's an Android he built?

It was a rhetorical question, but yes I agree with you. He probably has an enormous penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

I find (that in this country at least) that most white guys who prefer or hook up with asian women are usually socially deficent in one or more areas (eg far too old, too psychotic, too much of a dorky longhaired metalhead etc etc) and most of the white women who hook up with black guys are of the less desireable classes (typical tracksuit wearing big hoop earrings, hair slicked back, trampstamp, fag hanging out of the mouth, you get the picture.). Not true in all cases but certainly the majority I've encountered personally or seen walking in public!

Instances of white guys with black woman are rare and white women with asian guy pretty much non-existant in my experience.

As for my own preferences I'd far generally perfer white women to black or asian. I would however rate black above asian in my own preference.

well you know we kinda build up relationships with people in school, living in your estate/through friends etc.

i'd say 99% of people in ireland over a certain age have never even interacted with anyone of a different race.

even today the same could be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Squiggle

aDeener wrote: »

Really? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

t-ha wrote: »
    Thread needs pics.

Here you go!

White chicks don't like Asian men because they are too feminine. Or so white chicks have told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

was with a black kenyan woman a few months ago while abroad, jesus she was gorgeous, tall, perfect really dark skin, eyes, body... Shame she lives on other side of world.

did anyone see this happen?

mmmm, convenient. :pac:

did anyone see this happen?

mmmm, convenient. :pac:

no, but if you were to doubt everything you read on boards it wouldn't be much fun would it?

White chicks don't like Asian men because they are too feminine. Or so white chicks have told me.

That must have been an pretty exhausting survey to conduct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/3/17/633729013128978710-ass.jpg

shocking lack of pics, what the hell has happened to AH?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Black girls. YESH
    Asian girls. YESH

And what's the only way to improve on a black or asian girl?

I give you a blasian girl (maybe blackanise is better?) because the best way ot make girls better looking is ti make the gene pool bigger!

amerie21.jpg

best looking girls I've ever met have been Lebonese christians though, properly gorgeous women.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Seaneh wrote: »
    Black girls. YESH
    Asian girls. YESH

And what's the only way to improve on a black or asian girl?

I give you a blasian girl (maybe blackanise is better?) because the best way ot make girls better looking is ti make the gene pool bigger!

amerie21.jpg

best looking girls I've ever met have been Lebonese christians though, properly gorgeous women.
    A bit lacking on the boobage

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

like you'd say no!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭well horse

Prefer white girls the most. Lots of variation in appearance that you dont get with other races.

Advertisement