Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love black/asian women

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Currently one of the best ball bashers in the world, grunting her way to victory in Wimbeldon: the very sexy; Serena Williams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

theres some real hot black girls in ireland!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Derek B wrote: »
    We have a winner, perfection IMO

Amerie's stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

PK2008 wrote: »
    Currently one of the best ball bashers in the world, grunting her way to victory in Wimbeldon: the very sexy; Serena Williams

I think I just threw up a little.

How can any guy find the Williams brothers attractive?

On topic, I love all hot women. But, to me, very few black/asian women make that grade. In most cases, the bodies can be great, but far too often, the face puts me off.

Can't believe there hasn't been a pic of Beyonce yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

hmmmm, i take it you wrote said joke initially for the simpsons but held on to the rights to said joke.

Good thinking.

Are you being sarcastic, dude?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

PK2008 wrote: »

Serena is the missing link!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Lol... Interesting thread alright :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

tabbywith wrote: »
    men are insane!
    Let me guess: you're amazed at some of the generalisations here, and you're pointing that out by... making a huge generalisation against men?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

sukebe-jiji yarro........

well horse wrote: »
    Prefer white girls the most. Lots of variation in appearance that you dont get with other races.
    I reckon that's more of an assumption about other races than the reality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Dudess wrote: »
    Let me guess: you're amazed at some of the generalisations here, and you're pointing that out by... making a huge generalisation against men?

Seriously, do you have an alarm that goes off whenever these kind of posts are posted? You're like those Truffle pigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

but shes right. there is as much variation in appearence of african girls as there is in european girls. thats not to say in general i don't find european girls hotter from my perspective but thats because its the culture i grew up in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭well horse

Theres nothing "wrong" so to speak about certain races lacking variation in features; it's just that I like the way white girls come with many different eye colours, eye shapes, hair colours, body shapes and other physical features.

White giirls have more variation in appearance than black girls, who in turn have more variation in appearance than asian girls. This is the case if everything I have seen up until this point in my life is anything to go by.

I basically think white girls have a greater "potential" to be stunners eg. even if a white girl is naturally not attractive they can make themselves better looking by getting fitter, change of hair colour, using make-up, hair-cuts etc
    Black girls and, to a greater extent, asian girls have less "leeway" to do this as there is less variation between the features of one black/asian girl and another black/asian girl.

That said, I have seen many black stunners and asian stunners; its just that they arn't as easily memorable as really attractive white girls because their features arn't as distinctive overall! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tabbywith

yes, pretty much.

i think Irish men are generally very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

tabbywith wrote: »
    i think Irish men are generally very funny.

That's quite a generalization, a lot of Irish men are humorless bores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tabbywith

being human is about making generalisations. of the 100+ irish men i worked/gone o college with met, the majority have a great sense of humour.

Seriously, do you have an alarm that goes off whenever these kind of posts are posted? You're like those Truffle pigs.
    :D
    And you have an alarm that goes off every time I spot such posts... :)

Advertisement