Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, What did YOU spend your dole money on today?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

Haha, dont you just hate people who get all serious! Ah well, they'l be writhing in terror and misery on their death beds like the rest of us so I'm not too bothered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Pighead wrote: »
    You're a fine one to talk "Mr I'm going to Portugal in 25 days and I'm going to brag about it in my sig". Why don't you head down to the pub with lucky-colm?

Because my body is my temple. that and im not a buzz killer:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

lucky-colm wrote: »
    seems to me that you started a thread to have a laugh at us people left working and paying your dole and now you are not happy with it cos it now makes you feel miserable and worthless boo hoo
    Notice how going to the Pub with Mates(Are these mates 60 year old accountants?) has turned to defending himself from the onslaught of killjoy killing.

My hands are clean of this man's tears which he may shed in due time at the hand of AH's Killjoy killers

/get him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Haha, dont you just hate people who get all serious! Ah well, they'l be writhing in terror and misery on their death beds like the rest of us so I'm not too bothered :)
    Exactly. What's the point in being so morbid and serious all the time. As old granny Pighead used to say "Laughter is the best medicine" Great advise. Not so great for six of her kids though who all died horrible prolonged deaths from influenza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Exactly. What's the point in being so morbid and serious all the time. As old granny Pighead used to say "Laughter is the best medicine" Great advise. Not so great for six of her kids though who all died horrible prolonged deaths from influenza.

I'd like to advise you that you should have used a 'C'. Great advice, wouldn't you agree?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Abigayle wrote: »
    I'd like to advise you that you should have used a 'C'. Great advice, wouldn't you agree?

Bah. Pighead's always getting his S's and his C's mixed up. Proved highly embarrassing a few years ago when Pighead left a note for his mother asking if she'd seen his sock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Vain wrote: »
    Hey, just Beat it. We dont want your Micheal Jackson jokes.

That's Bad. You don't wanna be startin somethin now do you?

Bah. Pighead's always getting his S's and his C's mixed up. Proved highly embarrassing a few years ago when Pighead left a note for his mother asking if she'd seen his sock.
    Hmm, Artificial eh? A real P.C.(The p stands for plastic)

Tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

an account with boylesports, if i was on the scratcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Could have been worse, you could have asked her for a hand with a sum.

• Advertisement

Wertz wrote: »

Did ya not see the link in Beat it, Just click beat it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i start getting mine from tomorrow,its going to fund my sexy galway weekend full of alcohol and boats and the like,thank you government!i forgot what it feels like to have more than a tenner for the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

LEAVING CERT STUDENTS FINISHED UP SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!

Get your dole money & hit the town for some fresh meat.

i start getting mine from tomorrow,its going to fund my sexy galway weekend full of alcohol and boats and the like,thank you government!i forgot what it feels like to have more than a tenner for the week
    Hmm

Actually in all seriousness, Im going to a concert and its been rescheduled a whole year after I among thousands of others spent hours all night getting a ticket.

Please help us!
    http://gopetition.com/signatures.php?petid=27921&val=public
    /end seriousness

I bought a magazine for about €5.30.

The rest went into the bank and will stay there til I absolutely need it.

or until the bank needs it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Jesus H. What started out as a piss poor thread has taken a turn for the worst. AH is no longer a viable excuse in this case.

Did ya not see the link in Beat it, Just click beat it;)

Touché

easyeason3 wrote: »
    LEAVING CERT STUDENTS FINISHED UP SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!

Get your dole money & hit the town for some fresh meat.

And then free legal aid when ya get brought to court.:pac:

Hmm

Actually in all seriousness, Im going to a concert and its been rescheduled a whole year after I among thousands of others spent hours all night getting a ticket.

Please help us!
    http://gopetition.com/signatures.php?petid=27921&val=public
    /end seriousness

Im getting the cheapo bus there tommorow and staying at my boyfriends place there,the dole isnt that generous!

Touché

Just wasnt sure if ya got the pun or not, I was already to flex my key board muscles:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Boo to the dolesters

Im getting the cheapo bus there tommorow and staying at my boyfriends place there,the dole isnt that generous!

So will you be available for work whilst boozing and boating in Galway?

And then free legal aid when ya get brought to court.:pac:

Only if you give your real name & bring them back to your place.
    Silly mistakes will get you caught :D

Tis some craic watching them tottering around on high heels they can't walk in, wearing skirts that are too short & trying to look like they are 18.

Only if you give your real name & bring them back to your place.
    Silly mistakes will get you caught :D

Tis some craic watching them tottering around on high heels they can't walk in, wearing skirts that are too short & trying to look like they are 18.

:Dsounds like uv be out a few times over the years when they have been out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

what charmers. enjoy while it lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

shoegirl wrote: »
    what charmers. enjoy while it lasts.

Goin by your name, you and the OP would get along just fine. :pac:

So will you be available for work whilst boozing and boating in Galway?

the festivals for one night,ive been looking for a job since i was let go back in january,unless one miraculously appears by then i think im good.yes i can see how spending the first bit of money since january that ive had that wasnt bus money raised by flogging posessions on e bay could be so offensive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

The amount of people actually offended by people on the scratcher is brilliant.

:Dsounds like uv be out a few times over the years when they have been out.

No that wouldn't be my cup of tea at all.
    However I do have a few male friends that watch avidly for such nights, 21st parties are also good 'hunting' grounds apparently.

Just letting ye all know :P

• Advertisement

No that wouldn't be my cup of tea at all.
    However I do have a few male friends that watch avidly for such nights, 21st parties are also good 'hunting' grounds apparently.

Just letting ye all know :P

Takes out note book and listens to words of wisdom :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement