Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Awesome T-Shirt Ever

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

mayordenis wrote: »

Yeah, the wolf shirts have been around for aaaaaaaaages. I bought one a few years back after reading the link above. I had this hot g/f at the time. She ran off with the shirt and they got married :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

stevenmu wrote: »
    Read the reviews, all of them.

One question comes to mind...How the hell did you come across this??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

You can come across it all you want cos its stainless :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Just reported the OP.

I'm hearing reports that several female boardsies became pregnant just from opening that link!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

You can come across it all you want cos its stainless :rolleyes:

Well I didnt see that in the product description..

(I think Paul O'Connel wears the same t-shirt when he plays for Munnster)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Initially I was frustrated at the seemingly unyielding responses the famed three wolf moon was receiving from what I could only assume were the unwashed heathens. Surely these backwoods, flannel wearing mouth breathers didn't think that any person that transcended their 3rd grade education would fall prey to their blasphemous idolatry of this screen-printed lupine trinity. I had to put an end to this blight on the eye of everything holy. So I bought as many Three Wolf Moon shirts as my platinum card allowed, if only to slow the flow of this travesty upon nature.
    How wrong I was. Upon receiving my industrial-sized truckload of the product, I had my men remove the offending items into one of my many palatial warehouses. Mooky, my lovable, if retarded, Italian assistant, opened one of the boxes and instantly fell to his knees. There I witnessed a miracle as his glassy-eyed stare turned into one of liberated godhood, the ever-present stream of drool at his chin the very essence of ambrosia. The other men followed suit, each one gazing upon the magnificent relic and reaching instant nirvana. And I? I too fell under it's blessed spell. Even as the iridescent rays of the moon hit me, I felt great changes take place. I was one with the universe. And I knew that this was not regular shirt, but rather a coat of arms to be worn by my fellow wolfen brethren.
    Then, in the midst of our lycanthropic throes we heard the faint howling of wolves. This shirt, this gift unto mortals, the ghostly timber of the wolves' howling let us all know, was sown together by the Fates themselves. Their loom now only serving the call of the night sky, now that fate was in the paws of the Wolf God and thus, the need for any manipulation of the future rendered moot. The needles in their looms where hewn in the forges of Hephaestus beaten into shape by mighty Mjolnir, hammer of Thor.
    This shirt, is what Jason and his Argonauts truly sought. Find it and the world is at your feet. Already has the Pope announced the fall of Christianity, do you doubt it as I once did? I pray that you don't.

Pros: Herculean might, Knowledge of all that was and will be, the subjugation of your foes, and it doubles as an aphrodisiac, for those less inclined on world conquest.

Cons: Pretty much shrivels your wang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
    stars-4-0._V47081936_.gifWhat is best in life?, May 19, 2009
    By Conancarrot._V47081519_.gif (Cimmeria) - See all my reviews
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Thank you Three Wolf Moon Shirt.

(Quote from Conan the Barbarian or Conqueror)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Jesus. It must be magic...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Just reported the OP.

I'm hearing reports that several female boardsies became pregnant just from opening that link!

I'm the OP's other half....better not be any more 'incident's' or it's the sofa for him again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Does anyone remember that ebay account someone had? It's the one with the really weird feedback from people like, "i didn't appreciate finding a raccoon in my package" or some sort.

I'm guessing this is what you're thinking of

http://www.xkcd.com/325/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

This shark shirt looks just as tempting. Who could fault it after reading this review.
    Let me start by saying this was the single greatest purchase I have ever made. EVER. Everyone should own this sweet shirt. Here's why:

First of all, the shirt is just plain awesome. It looks like there is a shark coming right out of my chest. Be careful though, it is so realistic that some people might think there is an actual shark coming out of you. I've had this happen to me on several occasions, had to stop what I was doing, and calmly inform the person that it was indeed just a shirt and that their misconception was ridiculous because, unfortunately, sharks can't survive outside of water because they are fish. This aspect of the shirt is more helpful than it is annoying since no one will mess with a dude that has a shark leaping out of his chest.

On a similar note, you can swim in the ocean wearing this shirt without fear of being attacked by a shark (or any other carnivorous sea creature). Other sharks either think you've already been taken or they don't want to mess with the ferocity of the shark lashing its way through your chest.

I wear my shirt everywhere and my life has only gotten better because of it. My wife, who loves sharks, agreed to marry me on the spot when I was wearing this shirt. I've made love to her every night since then wearing this shirt. Our 2-month anniversary is tomorrow and we couldn't be happier.

And I owe it all to this shirt. My life is wonderful. BUY THIS SHIRT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I knew i had seen this done before.

Don't forget the Long shelve t-shirt

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'm the OP's other half....better not be any more 'incident's' or it's the sofa for him again :)

I was single before this t-shirt, and I still haven't even ordered it yet!

This shark shirt looks just as tempting
    A shark t-shirt is just silly, everyone know's sharks can't come on land, unless..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The shirt is also bullet proof, simply because bullets are afraid of the wolves.

Obviously in some sort of wolf spirit vision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

That's a very nice T-shirt, but it cannot compare to the pleasure of writing with a good pen.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3QR3AC2WXWHIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I just want to say thankyou . I have been in stiches reading the review for the t-shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I can just see it now,walking down grafton street tomorrow thousands of people wearing this tshirt.... it will be mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Tarzan_man wrote: »
    That's a very nice T-shirt, but it cannot compare to the pleasure of writing with a good pen.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3QR3AC2WXWHIT

lol just as good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I FEEL THE POWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Rofl at the pen review

Sounds like he should have sex with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

You don't find Wolf T-Shirt, Wolf T-Shirt finds you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

This is the original wolf shirt that started this craziness.
    http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

But even through its long sleeved awesomeness, it cannot compare to three, YES THREE wolves howling at the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I bought this shirt to feed my collection of rare mountain goats. The irony was too great not to. Can goats smile? Unequivocally, no they can't. But they ate the shirt regardless. In hindsight I should have just bought some dirty rags because goats can't appreciate irony.

The best review...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

I'm fairly sure of this but didn't jesus wear this t-shirt until mary took it from him to wash it. It was shortly after this that he was captured by the nazis and gassed to death in a cave somewhere in a mountain.

Facts not checked - poster will not be held responsible for injuries caused by this post.

is this t shirt the new flag of after hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Yes

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

is this t shirt the new flag of after hours?
    It will be once I get mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

That t-shirt is almost as rad as this kid...
    Capture.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Somebody buy Terry one. The AH xmas card this year won't be Terry naked at the spire.. It'll be Terry naked bar a wolf t-shirt at the spire

Advertisement