Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Awesome T-Shirt Ever

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I'm worried about any additional charges if I book this t-shirt, I mean I understand that you pay by the wolf x moon ratio, but THREE wolves, HOWLING at one moon :eek:

Almighty - try amazon.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's impressive that reviews make me want to buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

KTRIC wrote: »
    7 wolves !!!

I dont think anyone could pull that off

speak for yourself lady

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm worried about any additional charges if I book this t-shirt, I mean I understand that you pay by the wolf x moon ratio, but THREE wolves, HOWLING at one moon :eek:

Almighty - try amazon.co.uk

Tried them, can't see it there.
    phasers wrote: »

Not the same t-shirt. There are some on ebay but it works out about the same as amazon with shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

phasers wrote: »
    Stop linking to my Ebay auctions...

.. I'm ashamed to say I tried to wear this but the 7 wolves over-powered me and I killed a man.. and by man, I mean a bear.. and by bear, I mean a bear rug.. and by bear rug, I mean more of a throw.. and by throw, I mean a small child.

I'm so ashamed... took me ages to get the child's blood out of my T-shirt! :mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

I got couple of them last year on animalteez.com . Im now off to get myself some wolves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

"Though I generally consider myself to be of above average masculinity, I proved to be unworthy of wearing this shirt. As many of you have noted, this shirt does have some special powers. However, the powers you have been enjoying (or lamenting) are not a result, but rather a side effect of the true purpose of the shirt. The shirt actually represents a challenge to the Wolf God. Under specific circumstances the shirt unleashes the challenge and calls a mighty thunderstorm driven forth from some vast transcendent reality incomprehensible to most mortals. Upon the greatest thunder cloud rides the Wolf God Fenrisúlfr, flanked by Sköll and Hati Hróðvitn (these are the three shown on the shirt).

As far as the specific set of circumstances that initiated this challenge, I must admit ignorance. I certainly was not doing anything that is out of the ordinary. I was perched atop my trailer enjoying a post-coital menthol cig when REO Speedwagon's Riding the Storm Out came on my Walkman. Predictably, the moon was full and I was wearing my brand new wolf shirt. Though all of my actions described hitherto are practically quotidian for men of my quality, I will say that something did seem slightly out of the ordinary. As I dismounted the metallic roof to my home, leaving my sister alone to ponder what exactly I meant by "benign rash", a great gust of wind nearly pulled me from my feet. Though such winds normally indicate the approach of yet another tornado, I was not afraid, I knew my wolf shirt protected me from such petty threats. I then heard a siren. At first I thought that it bellowed a warning of the approaching storm, but then I realized that it was actually the opening to a live version of Riding the Storm Out. The sound came from the nebulous mass of thunderclouds approaching with unnatural swiftness.

Seated atop these clouds were the three Wolf Gods whom I had accidentally summoned. Fenrisúlfr spoke to me in a voice that was half roar half echo and said that my challenge was accepted. All three howled in unison and I found myself joining in. I don't remember anything after that. I woke up and realized I was naked, alone and covered with the blood of infants. Now I spend my life wandering aimlessly, adrift in an incomprehensible sea of internal anguish and palpable existential angst. There is a hole in my heart that can not be filled with any amount of methamphetamine (believe me I have tried), and the mocking reality that is my desire for my lost shirt will haunt me till my dying day.

So I caution you friends, do not wear the shirt unless you intend to face Fenrisúlfr and can endure the torment, the walking death that is life without the shirt."

Holy shit, this is genius.

http://www.animalteez.com/product_info.php?products_id=2206

The world is not ready for this :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

That could quite possibly be the most ingenius piece of marketing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That animal tshirt website has a Barack Obama section.

... Does this mean he could be the Wolf God?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

KTRIC wrote: »

Holy shít, there's about twenty wolves on that t-shirt.

Didn't think you had the nuts to open that link

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Was this not in step brothers with Will Ferrell and the lamp

celticwe wrote: »
    Was this not in step brothers with Will Ferrell and the lamp
    Indeed.. well, a lamp was in a deleted scene:

EDIT: Instant erection material! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I want a tshirt that is a collage of pictures of wolves making those wolves. ^^

basquille wrote: »

I want the Sea Cows t-shirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Theyre called Manatees ffs.

Overheal wrote: »
    Theyre called Manatees ffs.

Nope, tshirt knows more than you tbh.

Does anyone remember that ebay account someone had? It's the one with the really weird feedback from people like, "i didn't appreciate finding a raccoon in my package" or some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

My next tattoo....yay

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Mask wrote: »
    Sex panther works 60% of the time, But the wolf t-shirt you guessed it, 110% of the time
    If you were wondering about the %'s it's because one tenth of the time you will have a threesome
    with twins

This just got post of the day despite me only approving it at 10:30pm. That's pretty damn impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Where could me and t shirt meet for a hook up? Something casual, emulating the nature of the t shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

OP, what a post and what a name!!;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Behold the power of the t-shirt:
    OP what way to mark yout 5000th post with the post of the year!! Kudos
    No. If you buy this t-shirt you won't ever get laid again. This t shirt will turn you into such a sex beast that no words will be ever able to describe the sex you'll be having. Your erection will be so powerful that lights in the room will dim whenever you get one. Embrace the power of the wolf.

Edit: Since I can't thank that post 10 times I decided to go through your last 10 posts and thank them as well. I imagine that once I get my wolf shirt I will be able to thank your post as much as I like.

Before posting about this t-shirt, I didn't even realise it was going to be my 5000th post, but by simply posting about the t-shirt, not even wearing it, just posting about it, it not only made my 5000th post awesome, it made it 5000 times more awesome than all my previous posts put together.

And before posting I had a pitiful thanks count, people used to point and laugh when I would walk by, but after just one single post about the t-shirt I know have a thanks count to be respected and even feared!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

After extensive study and analysis of reivews the magical characteristics of said shirt can be narrowed down to the following shirt properties:
    Product Features
    100-percent-cotton
    Premium, hand-dyed shirt
    Screenprinted using environmentally safe, water based inks.
    Features a leather feel label so comfortable there is never a need to cut it out.
    Available in Various Sizes.

Advertisement