Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundtrack To Your Angst

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Listening to a lot of death From Above 1979 lately......and Reuben!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Started to lten to Korn and Slipknot.... along with Editors, We Are Scientists and Louis 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

The new Prodigy album is pretty savage.

Corpus Christi are all I wanted from a metal band (Like they have every element I wanted!) except theyre a Christian metal band, which doesnt bother me (I mean I really like UnderOath, and when I saw them live they dedicated their set to Jesus Christ) but this band, everything is great except for the lyrics, when you have the words "Our father" in a break down, you know theres a problem!

Still they could be alot worse!

Listening to alot of I Killed The Prom Queen lately and Cradle of Filth too.

Gonna try and get through all of Sleep's Dopesmoker in one sitting tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Fad wrote: »
    The new Prodigy album is pretty savage.

Corpus Christi are all I wanted from a metal band (Like they have every element I wanted!) except theyre a Christian metal band, which doesnt bother me (I mean I really like UnderOath, and when I saw them live they dedicated their set to Jesus Christ) but this band, everything is great except for the lyrics, when you have the words "Our father" in a break down, you know theres a problem!

Still they could be alot worse!

Listening to alot of I Killed The Prom Queen lately and Cradle of Filth too.

I just hate how America forced the creation of "Christian Metal" it's so pointless. If i made a band today would that mean id have to label it "Catholic Metal". Music is music and while i respect all levels of hymes and so on i just hate the idea that a band is completely based around religion. To me it's just really annoying!

Stev_o wrote: »
    I just hate how America forced the creation of "Christian Metal" it's so pointless. If i made a band today would that mean id have to label it "Catholic Metal". Music is music and while i respect all levels of hymes and so on i just hate the idea that a band is completely based around religion. To me it's just really annoying!

I get what you mean, some bands do strike a balance, I prefer if a band call themselves a band of Christians than a Christian band tbh.

Some bands maybe Xtian bands, but they do make quality music.

• Advertisement

Im having a obsession with national anthems and listening to them really makes me realise how sh1te our one is.

SA

Wales=best anthem in the world, period.

Italian one in awful quality =P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

You do realise that rugby players dont do justice to any national anthem right?! :pac:

You do realise that rugby players dont do justice to any national anthem right?! :pac:

Football players don't even know the words to their national anthem:pac:

Ye we've the worst national anthem ever... nearly as bad as englands God Save the Fukin queen... jeez giv me a break...... Italian, french and Welch national anthems till I die!!

Stev_o wrote: »
    Football players don't even know the words to their national anthem:pac:

No they do it's just the Irish team who don't

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Elonex

That t-shirt song is stuck in my head. Can't remember who it's by though:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Do yourself a favour and listen to Black Sabbath, it's where they got all their riffs from.:pac:

Do yourself a favour and listen to Black Sabbath, it's where they got all their riffs from.:pac:

Nah, when I can listen to them all in one bitesize hour long chunk.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Can't get enough of this: Iron & Wine - The Trapeze Swinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyDWGF290M

i'd like to dedicate this one to jesus juice:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyDWGF290M

i'd like to dedicate this one to jesus juice:p
    what a load of shite!!:pac:

Aborted is my find of the week, love em.

I shant link to them, no one will go near it, or like it for that matter.

New one for today

Catchy song and i admire the vocalist for being able to sound spot on playing this live not easy to do in this day and age of programmed vocalists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

Children of Bodom's cover of Oops I did it again...
    o.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Argh it's a horrible song bar the last 45 seconds which in fairness is pretty catchy and good.

Booooooo!

Yeah, I knew you'd be here to criticize sooner or later....

Booooooo!

Silence Young'un.
    Only n00bs and asshats criticize others music tastes (Unless it involves A7X or saying Warriors of Time by Black Tide should be considered one of the best songs ever...........exceptions rock)

Silence Young'un.
    Only n00bs and asshats criticize others music tastes (Unless it involves A7X or saying Warriors of Time by Black Tide should be considered one of the best songs ever...........exceptions rock)

Thanks dude!
    *Nods smugly at Jesus Juice*

Silence Young'un.
    Ohh i could feel the force of that silence through my computer....and its because of the most obvious product placement in a video i have ever seen...hey fuck you Fad i is l33t and you know it.

Also dont get smug norwegian....there is always MSN?bebo....i shall wait...

Boards fight boards fight!

• Advertisement

Ohh i could feel the force of that silence through my computer....and its because of the most obvious product placement in a video i have ever seen...hey fuck you Fad i is l33t and you know it.

Also dont get smug norwegian....there is always MSN?bebo....i shall wait...

norwegian? you address me by my proper title ya little bollox! lol:D

Advertisement