Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundtrack To Your Angst

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Ohh i could feel the force of that silence through my computer....and its because of the most obvious product placement in a video i have ever seen...hey fuck you Fad i is l33t and you know it.

I love really blatant product placement, "Hay Im going to make a call on my NOKIA phone" etc :pac:

That silence is also known as an Uber Burn:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

n00bie (You are the first person iirc that made me lower my tone to calling someone a n00b:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

'nuff said...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Fad wrote: »
    I love really blatant product placement, "Hay Im going to make a call on my NOKIA phone" etc :pac:

That silence is also known as an Uber Burn:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

n00bie (You are the first person iirc that made me lower my tone to calling someone a n00b:p)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLtZBnb7LA
    I feel honored..:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

"A Bit of Fry & Laurie" FTW :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Hi! Anybody got any good pick-me-up songs? I could do with some cheering up at the moment:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Hi! Anybody got any good pick-me-up songs? I could do with some cheering up at the moment:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Stev_o wrote: »

FYP

Also, anything by Weird Al Yankovich!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

An File wrote: »
    FYP

Also, anything by Weird Al Yankovich!

It's late iv got a mock German oral 2moro and completely forgot to remove everything bar the random letters at the end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

"Flagpole Sitta" - Harvey Danger

• Advertisement

cHaTbOx wrote: »

Only found that a few days ago.

NIN are just great, I love em. Not much else I can say here :)

Yep I think we have all the basics covered here!:pac:

Yep I think we have all the basics covered here!:pac:

I'm still Cautioner's bitch, whenever he decides to come back.

I'm still Cautioner's bitch, whenever he decides to come back.
    :eek:
    Where did that come out of!?
    TBH I don't think he'll be back till after the L.C...He's even disabled MSN off his computer!:rolleyes:

:eek:
    Where did that come out of!?
    TBH I don't think he'll be back till after the L.C...He's even disabled MSN off his computer!:rolleyes:

I had no idea what you were talking about so I just decided you were making as pass at me again:pac: and for the last time, we're going to Canada...........

In other news Deez Nuts are shít!

I had no idea what you were talking about so I just decided you were making as pass at me again:pac: and for the last time, we're going to Canada...........

In other news Deez Nuts are shít!
    Lol you gots me all wrong..Oh yes I know,it will be Bonnie and Clyde 09'

Also what are Deez Nuts?*

it does sound shit

Lol you gots me all wrong..Oh yes I know,it will be Bonnie and Clyde 09'

Also what are Deez Nuts?*

it does sound shit

I have dibs on being Bonnie!

An aussie Hardcore/Rap band. One of the guys used to be in I Killed The Prom Queen (A genuinely brilliant band) and the "Singer" made an appearance on the new Bring Me The Horizon album, so I kinda halfway expect them to be decent.

I have dibs on being Bonnie!

An aussie Hardcore/Rap band. One of the guys used to be in I Killed The Prom Queen (A genuinely brilliant band) and the "Singer" made an appearance on the new Bring Me The Horizon album, so I kinda halfway expect them to be decent.

BMTH I'm not a fan of but I have got into Parkway Drive another Aussie hardcore band you =should check em' out if you havent heard of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

http://www.novarock.at/

I am hopefully heading to see them at this :D

• Advertisement

BMTH I'm not a fan of but I have got into Parkway Drive another Aussie hardcore band you =should check em' out if you havent heard of them!

I like them, lyrics are a bit shíte at times, but you dont really look for lyrics when it comes to metalcore. Have you tried IKTPQ? They are seriously worth checking out!
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    http://www.novarock.at/

I am hopefully heading to see them at this :D

I dont want to see them at a festival at all!, headline show at the O2 would be like the greatest thing that ever happened!

I'll be seeing them this summer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Everything by Radiohead.

I just cannot get enough of this band

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Everything by Radiohead.

I just cannot get enough of this band
    Christ you must be miserable :pac:

I love Reuben,perfect band IMO...Too bad they split up..just like my other favorite band Death From Above 1979...:mad:

Q.O.T.S.A make me feel warm and fuzzy

Lotsa JRock at the moment.

the GazettE and Dir En Grey mainly.

Last 5 songs on the BMTH album.

And Sleep, theyre really great for just zoning out and listening to.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,161 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I love Reuben,perfect band IMO...Too bad they split up..just like my other favorite band Death From Above 1979...:mad:

Q.O.T.S.A make me feel warm and fuzzy

DFA79 and QOTSA....sweet, love both those bands(Queens being at the top of the mountain for me). Was blaring out Lost Art from the Songs for the Deaf album(bonus live song). Listen to at least 5 random Queens songs a day, ones that harp back to the immediate aftermath of Josh's Screaming Trees days.

Another band that I always listen to(even more so lately) are Pearl Jam. Wow, Wow and just F'in Wow! Great band.

Mushy wrote: »
    DFA79 and QOTSA....sweet, love both those bands(Queens being at the top of the mountain for me). Was blaring out Lost Art from the Songs for the Deaf album(bonus live song). Listen to at least 5 random Queens songs a day, ones that harp back to the immediate aftermath of Josh's Screaming Trees days.

Another band that I always listen to(even more so lately) are Pearl Jam. Wow, Wow and just F'in Wow! Great band.
    And too think JFK from Dfa was the bassist in Queens for a while!!..That would have been magical.Yeah I love the live album,Joshs solos are savage.Also love how he attacks the person who was throwing stuff at him!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,161 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

And too think JFK from Dfa was the bassist in Queens for a while!!..That would have been magical.Yeah I love the live album,Joshs solos are savage.Also love how he attacks the person who was throwing stuff at him!!:D

He wasn't actually the bassist technically. He had a tryout with them, cos when DFA and QOTSA supported NIN(yes....imagine that on an arena tour:eek:), thats where they came across him. He auditioned, they really wanted him, but he couldn't do it:( Would have been insanely savage, and wouldn't surprise me if it happened at some stage(unless DFA re-form *heres hoping).

Was so very jealous of my friend a few weeks back. She was in London, texts me to tell me she's just walked out of an underground vinyl store in Camden, holding Desert Sessions 1 & 5, and is now off to see Sebastian Grainger!!!

Advertisement