Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Meath Picture Game.

145791034

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Nope.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭ Quality


    is it st patricks cathedral in Trim?


  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Yup! The Church of Ireland on Loman st. Rear view. First time I was in there ever. Its lovely inside. Your turn.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 europerson


    cue wrote: »
    Yup! The Church of Ireland on Loman st. Rear view. First time I was in there ever. Its lovely inside.
    <kicks self>
    I think finals are making me become very stupid.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭ Quality


    cue wrote: »
    Yup! The Church of Ireland on Loman st. Rear view. First time I was in there ever. Its lovely inside. Your turn.


    I got married there.. :D!!

    If anyone else has a picture they would like to put up, I dont think I have anything at the moment.:)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    Quality wrote: »
    I got married there.. :D!!

    If anyone else has a picture they would like to put up, I dont think I have anything at the moment.:)

    I'll post one if I may.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Its La carossel if thats how u spell it, Bridal shop on Dunshaughlin main st


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    :p


  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Any clues?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭ Dingatron


    cue wrote: »
    Any clues?

    Its the dead centre of somewhere in Meath. :pac:


    Donacarney graveyard?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Dingatron wrote: »
    Its the dead centre of somewhere in Meath. :pac:


    Donacarney graveyard?

    Dead centre:D i like that.

    No its not Danacarney graveyard, Cmon guys:p


  • Registered Users Posts: 731 BJC


    Archeron wrote: »
    I'll post one if I may.

    I'm new to this thread, so hello to all, I'm fairly sure that's a shop on Dunshaughlin main st. would I be right in saying it's called "Trousseau"?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Beat you to it, just didnt know the spelling:p


  • Registered Users Posts: 731 BJC


    Beat you to it, just didnt know the spelling:p

    Goddamnit....


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    BJC wrote: »
    Goddamnit....

    I have a picture of the sign, and I still cant spell it, never mind say it.

    Would anyone object if we allowed more than one picture to be open at any one time? I havent a clue where Bitemybanger's one is from, and it may be a while before someone gets it. Might help the thread keep ticking over if there are 2 or 3 running simultaneously.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭ Quality


    I think thats a good idea... Go for it...


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    HEHE:p, I knew that would get ya
    Here is another one from the same place, might be a bit easier


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    And another form a different place


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    As I ponder bitemybangers pictures above, I thought I'd throw a couple up.

    (there sure are a lot of ruins in this county)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 europerson


    Archeron wrote: »
    As I ponder bitemybangers pictures above, I thought I'd throw a couple up.

    (there sure are a lot of ruins in this county)
    Donaghmore and the M1 toll plaza.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    europerson wrote: »
    Donaghmore and the M1 toll plaza.

    Both correct, well done.
    I only noticed Donaghmore the other day for the first time, I thought that it might have been harder.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Nobody know the where any of the three i posted are?? thier very local


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭ Dingatron


    And another form a different place

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/126242/55841.jpg

    Not an old pic of the entrance to the old Village hotel Bettystown?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Dingatron wrote: »
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/126242/55841.jpg

    Not an old pic of the entrance to the old Village hotel Bettystown?

    No, way off:p


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    HEHE:p, I knew that would get ya
    Here is another one from the same place, might be a bit easier

    I've seen that in the past couple of days and I cant bloomin think where.
    Is it just off the N3 near and around the turnoff for the Hill of Tara?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Archeron wrote: »
    I've seen that in the past couple of days and I cant bloomin think where.
    Is it just off the N3 near and around the turnoff for the Hill of Tara?

    Mayyybee:pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    I shall prevail on this one. I'm gonna go there tomorrow....

    Here's two more in the meantime.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Archeron wrote: »
    I shall prevail on this one. I'm gonna go there tomorrow....

    Here's two more in the meantime.

    New Dunnes in Navan and The Barrow on the R125 Ratoath to Ashbourne:p


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Heres another one from the same cemetary.
    C'mon guys:(


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 europerson


    Heres another one from the same cemetary.
    C'mon guys:(
    Oh, it's Ardmulchan!


Advertisement