Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Meath Picture Game.

1568101134

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    europerson wrote: »
    Oh, it's Ardmulchan!

    Well done:D tought it would never go.
    I knew that photo would give it away.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 europerson


    Well done:D tought it would never go.
    I knew that photo would give it away.
    I didn't recognise that at all. To my shame, I haven't been there in years, despite my great-grandparents being buried there! :(

    Just to recap on what's outstanding:
    • bitemybanger's gates (post 199)
    • Archeron's two pictures from a few posts back (answer pending)

    I won't add another to that for now. I'll find some pictures in a few days when my exams are over. ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    europerson wrote: »
    I didn't recognise that at all. To my shame, I haven't been there in years, despite my great-grandparents being buried there! :(

    Just to recap on what's outstanding:
    • bitemybanger's gates (post 199)
    • Archeron's two pictures from a few posts back (answer pending)

    I won't add another to that for now. I'll find some pictures in a few days when my exams are over. ;)

    Mine were gotten by bitemybanger in the next post after it, so here's another one. This should be fairly easy.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 europerson


    Archeron wrote: »
    Mine were gotten by bitemybanger in the next post after it, so here's another one. This should be fairly easy.
    Rock House in Slane?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭ kelle


    Archeron wrote: »
    Mine were gotten by bitemybanger in the next post after it, so here's another one. This should be fairly easy.
    Is it in Slane?


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 marco murphy


    Yeh its one of the four houses. Does anyone know the story of those houses? There is one about four daughters or something.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ corrado


    bitemybanger's gates (post 199)

    Is it off the old road to Johnstown church?? when you turn at Killcairn bridge
    outside Navan it the next right ..... then just up on the right...


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    corrado wrote: »
    Is it off the old road to Johnstown church?? when you turn at Killcairn bridge
    outside Navan it the next right ..... then just up on the right...

    Nice one Corrado:)
    Have you any for us?


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    Well done to everyone who said Slane for my one.

    I dont think there's any current at the mo, so if nobody minds, and to keep it plodding along I'll post another one.

    Anyone that has any, please post away.


  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Statue of Mary, Dublin rd, Trim. Made from melted down old 2p coins :D


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    cue wrote: »
    Statue of Mary, Dublin rd, Trim. Made from melted down old 2p coins :D

    Well done :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Where is this?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ✭✭✭ pinty52


    cue wrote: »
    Where is this?

    Hey would not have a clue where it is but well done really clever idea for a game :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 marco murphy


    cue wrote: »
    Where is this?


    Threads a bit dead.
    I have no idea where that is :p


  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Kilbride. Someone else go.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭ Dingatron


    hummov8.th.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ nowuckenfurries


    Sonairte centre Laytown ??


  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ nowuckenfurries


    DSCF0663.JPG Any Ideas on this one folks ? :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ nowuckenfurries


    Archeron wrote: »
    Well done :)


    Where abouts on the Dublin Road is that one ? I've never seen it before & is it really made from old 2p's ?? Cool


  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ cue


    Where abouts on the Dublin Road is that one ? I've never seen it before & is it really made from old 2p's ?? Cool

    Just as you turn left outside the Community School up on the hill surrounded by trees. If it is not made from old 2p's it is made from something that looks like old 2p's.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭ Dingatron


    Sonairte centre Laytown ??


    Yep correct!


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    cue wrote: »
    Just as you turn left outside the Community School up on the hill surrounded by trees. If it is not made from old 2p's it is made from something that looks like old 2p's.

    Thats a strange statue. I took a lot of photos of it, and in most of the pictures, the statue is really serene and peaceful, but from one particular angle, the face of it is really ugly. Strange, but a nice little park.

    I dont think there are any outstanding, so if nobody minds...


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    First one is Knightsbrook in Trim,
    Second one... havnt a clue:confused:


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭ Archeron


    First one is Knightsbrook in Trim,
    Second one... havnt a clue:confused:

    Correct on Knightsbrook. Nice place, really nice staff, and not as dear as you would expect it to be.
    Food is very nice too.

    Edit. No, I dont work there, it is just a nice place.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭ Dingatron


    Guess2

    Hummm.... I've driven by there but can't remember where it is. Maybe around Naul, Oldtown or Ballyboghil area? Ha three guesses there. ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Dingatron wrote: »
    Guess2

    Hummm.... I've driven by there but can't remember where it is. Maybe around Naul, Oldtown or Ballyboghil area? Ha three guesses there. ;)

    Think thier north county Dublin:confused:


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭ Dingatron


    Lol ur right just thinking of the areas I've been through recently. :o


  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ nowuckenfurries


    Service Station in Batterstown!!

    I have one outstanding !!! See My post above!!:D


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭ bitemybanger


    Service Station in Batterstown!!

    I have one outstanding !!! See My post above!!:D

    Looks like a place i know in Kildare:confused:


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ nowuckenfurries


    Looks like a place i know in Kildare

    No it's Meath... :D:cool:


Advertisement