Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

il be there , so will the 17bbs a sec P90, totaly class AEG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hope the weather is better though, couldnt bring myself to going yesterday,., how do ya test ROF? is it done on a cronometer?

not officialy but 300rnds in under a minute,timed is pretty good

only way i can think of is software recording the sound and then measuring it, i could do it easily with audio software i have but theres probably a much simpler way i suppose.,

• Registered Users Posts: 34,560 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Gatling wrote: »
    GOOOOOOOODMORNING SKIRMISHNAM ,

hope ye all have your ss uniforms ooops might get banned (sorry)
    just read the post on that ww2 team in donegal ,stupid carry on over a uniform if its legal to own i dont see where it is a problem,
    to wear it for airsoft ,dont mention the crusades some groups might want to riot over it.

stone cold sober at the moment ,didnt go to the AGM
    prince harry thats offensive
    War Is A Terrible Thing
    i dont take likely to being threatened ,

anyway did any one go to the agm

I only saw these now.

I warned you to stop twice already. Going to give you an infraction for now. Any more and you're gone for a month.

Now for the love of god, quit it already. I'm trying to sort this out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

some chronos i believe measure rof as well....oh and morning all

Master of the Universe

some chronos i believe measure rof as well....oh and morning all

Good morning :)

Christ, it's 2am. I really should be saying goodnight.

morning dude, how the hell is the kneee, fuk me u must be rightly fed up with it now

so much for a sense of humour

so was the agm a raging success? hope it went well

• Advertisement

apparently 30 pp turned up thought it would have been less

thats not bad for a rainy sunday...excellent...

anyone know if this fits on an M4 mag?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270194687700&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017
    it says nato 5.56 and whatever but i dunno wheather that means it will fit? also has anyone seen any that are closer to tan than brown/black?

anyone know anything about the cyma ak-47s...i al looking at it as a project gun to metalise

yeah couldnt go myself ,but im glad so many made the effort

Master of the Universe

so much for a sense of humour

'I don't take lightly to being threatened" isn't humour. Either was your thread posting the charter. Really not appreciated to be honest.

Anyway, as someone said, it's almost Christmas. Lets all get in the spirit and quick bickering...
    morning dude, how the hell is the kneee, fuk me u must be rightly fed up with it now

I reckon it's okay...but I don't want to risk playing as I may knock it out and miss a couple of months of college. With a degree show in 5 months, that's not the wisest :eek:

well i am not in it, so that kinda means i cant, in fact it doesnt kinda anything ..it means exactly that

vtec wrote: »
    anyone know if this fits on an M4 mag?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270194687700&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017
    it says nato 5.56 and whatever but i dunno wheather that means it will fit? also has anyone seen any that are closer to tan than brown/black?
    yeah they fit all m4 mags Vtec

yep knees are a dodgy thing when u have problems, and hrta is rough terrain, i went over on my ankle the last time in the laneway, and when it started to go, i honestly expected to see bone when i got up...how it didnt go i will never know...and not only that but it was only sore for the day, fine afterwards, i rekon my boot saved me tbh...friggen blessed, my guardian angel was working flat out i rekon..

Master of the Universe

Ouch!

Good boots are a necessity alright. I always cringe whenever I see people playing in trainers. Those crazy kids should know better!

*Shakes his fist*

• Advertisement

yep i have 2 of them, they work really good. a tight fit...if you check ebaybanned he is selling 5 for 20 dollars or so...not the nicest of characters but they are cheap..warm them up before you try to put them on, makes it easier

nice one G, gonna buy a few of them so.,;)
    yep i have 2 of them, they work really good. a tight fit...if you check ebaybanned he is selling 5 for 20 dollars or so...not the nicest of characters but they are cheap..warm them up before you try to put them on, makes it easier
    yeah i forgot about that site, i wouldnt need 5 though, ive only one mag at the moment and im only gonna get one as a spare coz i dont think ill use the M4 much, im still unsure if i should paint the mag tan coz it looks a little bland so would be great if i could get a tan magpull instead.,

o1s1n wrote: »
    Ouch!

Good boots are a necessity alright. I always cringe whenever I see people playing in trainers. Those crazy kids should know better!

*Shakes his fist*

you know its amazing when you have all yer crap on, likke vest, mags , water etc, it mightly difficult to move as flexibly as u would like, that and the goggles, screw up your peripheral vision at your feet and its dead easy to go arse over tit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

i thought this section of the board was off topic?? anyway moving on i have been reading up on gatlings posts and to be honest there is nothing wrong with em so why does MOD seem to have a problem i have seen posts on boards that are alot more offensive to people but these posts arent being offensive to anyone. come on lads ya really need to stop makin threats between fellow board posts this includes moderators.

i thought this section of the board was off topic?? anyway moving on i have been reading up on gatlings posts and to be honest there is nothing wrong with em so why does MOD seem to have a problem i have seen posts on boards that are alot more offensive to people but these posts arent being offensive to anyone. come on lads ya really need to stop makin threats between fellow board posts this includes moderators.

although some are for and some are against i think its a topic thats better left to die, is it really worth the hassle? we all have to play together at skirmishes etc anyway so why argue.,

oh christ, jesus can we MOVE on for gods sake, its 2AM!!!!

if you want to know what everyone thinks reads the old threads, it has been friggen flogged to friggen death...

anyways, anyone order anything nice from santa, i guess we have all been very good this year...so anyone,

i have bought a g&p zombie stubby....

not directed at you vtec

g&p-aeg-stubby-killer.jpg

just got a P90.

you joined Hiveminds Stubbyu m4 club

oh christ, jesus can we MOVE on for gods sake, its 2AM!!!!

if you want to know what everyone thinks reads the old threads, it has been friggen flogged to friggen death...

anyways, anyone order anything nice from santa, i guess we have all been very good this year...so anyone,

i have bought a g&p zombie stubby....

not directed at you vtec

I was thinkin about getting an SL9, but their pretty expencive and i found a double elephant one on ebay thats pretty cheap., id say its a piece of crap but i was thinkin about putting all my G36c internals into it and having a bargain SL9.,:D
    I was thinkin about a launcher for my M4 aswell but I cant see myself using that much really.,

EDIT: was looking at those stubbys somewhere, they look class.,lol are they any good?

i like them, a kinda homage to stargate...are you going to rig a harness for it dude..

• Advertisement

not to bad an idea vtec...gutting one like that..

i have ordered a crane stock and new barrell front end for the stubby...will still be short just not as short as it is...

was going to do something similar to an ak 47s 9the folding stock one)

i finally got the largest strongest UV leds available for the silencer, i am going to give it one more shot, i will have so many leds in it, i rekon i will steralise and cook the friggen bb's as they leave LOL. its for the tracer rounds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement